Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 (21651 Views)

Tips To Avoid Embarrassment And Unnecessary Pressure In Life / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. / Possible Ways To Avoid Embarrassment And Unnecessary Pressure In (2021) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Jokanem(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
NEW YEAR STRATEGIES TO AVOID UNNECESSARY PRESSURE IN 2023

1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don't guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good
affordable school

2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle
to pay yearly.

3. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.

4. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper
to cook at home?

5. Some people don’t earn much, but have
DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade
when your income upgrades. It’s still the
same CNN anyway!

6. Eat healthy meals and protect your family
from mosquitoes to avoid going to the
hospital always.

7. Take advantage of food and fruits in
season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.

8.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’

9. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.

10. Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses!

11. Above all things, have the fear of God, have
integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.

12. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you
plan to FAIL.

13. Don't do more than your budget this Time, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year

14.Don't be in competition with anyone...
The purpose of shoes and clothes are to
make us smart and good.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful and blessed year ahead.

287 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Diligent1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
These really make sense

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Day169: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thank you for this..
Wish you a prosperous 2023 ahead. smiley

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Jokanem(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Day169:
Thank you for this..
Wish you a prosperous 2023 ahead. smiley

You are welcome. And you too cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good thread.
Thank you OP.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by ajanma2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
This year,be competitive but don't be in a competition with one one,set out goals,focus on your set goals,don't do things because someone around you did it,they are fulfilling their own goals,work on your own path.Respect boundaries,let people's win motivate you and not break you down.Don't procrastinate,anytime you remember to do something,do it that minute..Pray,stay on your lane,don't be too fast to show your progress,Keep building❤️

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by JoeNL22(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
OP you forgot to add this to your insightful list;
15. Vote this man below to avoid unnecessary damage to the Nigerian economy.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
15. Don't allow people to pressure you to vote for Tinubu

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by GardenOfGod(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Very good.... But voting Obi-Datti is the number one step to relieving stress and absorbing pressure of Nigeria's numerous problems gringrin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by ImoleNaija: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
In summary:

Cut your spending to the barest minimum!

Once you have taken care of the basics, invest or save the rest!

If that relationship is draining your financial health, end it NOW!!! It's in your best interest this year!

Don't fall into the "don't be stingy" trap this year, especially from those greedy and lazy members of the opposite sex!

We don't wish or project negativity, but the truth must be said: 2023 is not looking pure or certain economically especially for this nation!

So, prepare to hustle harder and smarter, and be far more prudent with your finances!

Never forget:

The goal is not to look rich or prove that you are rich...! The goal is to make that money, and grow it till we can take a vacation while the money makes itself!

Happy New Year People!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Kingpele(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New year guys,good points, I was telling my sister this morning when I was driving her to a park to catch morning bus to her husband's house ,I told her going broke for a season made me to realise I don't have real friends ,these my friends I usually spend money for and pay some of their bills deserted me ,no calls, no picking of calls, no help from them but when God turn my situation around, I cut all of them off ,I just realised that u can't buy love with money ..now I don't spend unnecessarily, I don't buy alcohol drinks for anyone..I just spend when is necessary and serve up the rest ,the money I would have used for all this showoff of having money, I threw it into savings account ,if I tell u how much I have saved this two years now ,u won't believe it, then I realised how foolish I was when I was trying to show love to my selfish friends...cut off people who are not helping u to be better off when you met them..cut off unnecessarily expenses this year and work hard in whatever u do ,u will be surprised the kind of figures you will be seeing as your account balance, avoid loud people and women of easy virtue if u are a married man, u won't waste your money trying to please them ..even if u think u are rich to waste money on women, remember u are not yet the richest man on earth, so work your way to the top and learn from your life experiences whether pleasant or not..

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Honchoslim16(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
if your enemy ain't talkin' good about you
You ain't workin' hard enough

5 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Coinmamax: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmm

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Lumig: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
cry
This is wisdom in its simple form. And its not for everyone but only for the prudent and the wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Trash undecided
The most important should be vitebfor good leaders
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by bigdammyj: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Reading...
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by nakoks(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jokanem:

1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don't guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good
affordable school

2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle
to pay yearly.

4. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper
to cook at home?

same CNN anyway!

hospital always.

8.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’

9. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.

plan to FAIL.

13. Don't do more than your budget this Time, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year

make us smart and good.

That number 10 sounds funny but very key

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by abdulazeezyusuf: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tanks for the updates cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by bodaola(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
You made my new year honestly... More Love Less Ego�❤️�

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by gammarays1: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stay away from peer pressure

Better be comfortable within even if you're seen as poor outside than to be seen as rich outside and be broke.

Stay away from unnecessary expenses

Stop habits that wastes your money

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by dacherish(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE PETER OBI THE PRESURE ONE WILL FACE WILL BE X3 OF BUHARI GOVERNMENT

6 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by pongwa(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jokanem:

affordable school

to pay yearly.

to cook at home?

same CNN anyway!

hospital always.

plan to FAIL.

make us smart and good.

ori e pe. Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Akaegwu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Avoid urgent 2k. Avoid any jobless lady. Limit the number of green bottles to one per week. Avoid Arizona and its brothers, they can make you eat your future.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Festflor: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
��

1 Like

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by nnanyereugo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Makes sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by DevilSignature: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
cheesy
Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Omobola121(f): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thank you for these wonderful tips.

In addition,

1. Avoid Ponzi scheme (drop 1k to get 2k) you will eventually loose your 1k and the 2k you won't see.

2. Invest in yourself. (you can loose every thing but the inbuilt skills you already have will always make ways for you)

3. Understand the business you want to engage in before putting all your savings

4. Avoid borrowing expect it is very urgent.

5. Don't make yourself too available for people.

6. Humble yourself (Life is really nothing)

7. Your circle of friends is very important. Avoid jobless peeps

8. Date/marry someone that will positively impact your life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
1st day of the year, some people are already calling for financial assistance. Maka gini bikonu

5 Likes

Re: 14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 by BOLATINUBU01: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
I disagree with that number as a single guy, cos it's cheaper to buy food than cook yourself

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My hubby want me to break my sim / The Story Of Madam Koi Koi / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.