Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum (3262 Views)

2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate / Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Kwara Result Sheets Mistakenly Taken To FCT, While Lagos Own Taken To Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by Roboto11: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Reinaldo:

Only agbado people are morons na. Awon aje agbado gbigbe grin

You must learn Yoruba by force because you are subjects to Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by Otunbakayce: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
arcis:

See how ignorant you are...what's the KM from Marina to National theater? are you guy sick or something. You guys just come here and type rubbish. pls do not say what you don't know
You are very stupid! I am stating facts you are telling me I am ignorant. Who are the you guys BTW!
Bangladesh rapid mass rail is 51 km and cost about $2billion dollars because it consist of numerous bridge(elevated network) of 11 km and underground network of 20 km. Is there an underground network in Lagos rail line? How many kilometers is the bridges(elevated network) in Lagos rail line.
Please don't quote me again because I don't engage stupid people.
Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by ysth(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mintyguy:
Why not compare it with the one in south east preferably the one Obi constructed during his tenure
you are not knowledgeable, Anambra doesnt have a transport problem like lagos, how then do you expect a state that was in comatose trying to increase its fortunes to begin building trains? Where do you people keep your sense of reasoning sometimes. Compare lagos with Rivers, Kaduna, Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by Roboto11: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
ysth:
you are not knowledgeable, Anambra doesnt have a transport problem like lagos, how then do you expect a state that was in comatose trying to increase its fortunes to begin building trains? Where do you people keep your sense of reasoning sometimes. Compare lagos with Rivers, Kaduna, Abuja.

Anambra is a truly backward place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by Akanbiedu(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
South-South PDP. the most useless set of leaders in the entire country. With so much money and nothing to show for it.

Shameless people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by BIGBANGTHEORY: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Lagos mass rail is way too inflated and shouldn't cost that much.
Now talking about Bangladesh, its actually a that expensive because its transiting through the urban and business districts. I.e its passing through a heavily built up areas that requires bridge at almost 97% of the total railway length.
Lagos own is just about less than 10% areas that required bridges I.e from marina to national theater and a lesser part of orile. So it shouldn't cost that much.
Ignorant per excellent, the rail line flies on bridge half way from Orile to CMS. It's like half of the whole projects with massive stations. It's only hatred filled people that will call that a mediocre project.
Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by Mintyguy(m): 12:20am On Jan 02, 2023
I will just ignore because you are sounding really unreasonable and incoherent
Years ago Lagos doesn't look like a city that needed one but some brains envisioned and here you are talking trash about that state when tour saviour Obi could not lay any grand plan for a prosperous Anambra.
It's even so laughable for you to suggest Anambra doesn't need a good transport system during Obi's tenure, how then do you attract development without a good transport system. You should be smarter than this next time
ysth:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by ysth(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Mintyguy:
I will just ignore because you are sounding really unreasonable and incoherent
Years ago Lagos doesn't look like a city that needed one but some brains envisioned and here you are talking trash about that state when tour saviour Obi could not lay any grand plan for a prosperous Anambra.
It's even so laughable for you to suggest Anambra doesn't need a good transport system during Obi's tenure, how then do you attract development without a good transport system. You should be smarter than this next time
lagos has always had a transport problem. With its population of 20million plus and that of Anambra 6million estimate. So which state needs a light rail system as an immediate transport solution, definitely Lagos. You even sound stupid to say the least, the state of California is only building its rail line recently to connect the bay area with san diego but they have a robust bus, road network system. With a population of 32million plus people they saw the need to build a rail for faster commute. I didnt say Anambra does need one, I dont know where you got this from. But for a state that was in comatose and needed restructuring of public finance, blocking loopholes, fixing schools, hospitals, building roads and bridges, attracting investment, an expensive rail system should be the least of its concern. If you dont have good finances or a stable job to finance a car loan, car insurance, fuel, do you then go ahead to take a loan to buy the car? How will you pay? Same way Anambra then wasnt generating enough revenue, little investments, lack of infrastructure but you want them to borrow to build a rail system that will take them 25 years or more to pay? Stop thinking from your anus, use your brain that why God gave you one.
Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by donphilopus: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2023
owobokiri:

How much of that is paid by destitute agbadorians like you and how much of the infastructure put in place to facilitate this huge tax returns was orchestrated by the drug lord at Bourdillion?

I'm waiting..

Why haven't you responded to the question Seunmsg asked you on this thread? Why do you want us to support a failure?
Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by Ogbuefi2020: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2023
seunmsg:

Above is your assessment of Peter Obi’s performance as governor of Anambra state. You posted the above comment on June 18th, 2013. So, how’s Peter Obi now the messiah we need to change Nigeria? What exactly has changed about Peter Obi from 2013 to 2023? Why do you hate the progress of this country so much that you want to impose a character you described accurately as a failure above as our next president?
So his assessment of Anambra is true but his assessment of Lagos is "hate". Something is really wrong with yoruba people
Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by Otunbakayce: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2023
BIGBANGTHEORY:
Ignorant per excellent, the rail line flies on bridge half way from Orile to CMS. It's like half of the whole projects with massive stations. It's only hatred filled people that will call that a mediocre project.
You are the ignorant one! The elevated line(Bridge) only runs Marina to Iganmu, it doesn't extend to orile.
Marina to iganmu is about 7km, thats about 25% of the total distance that requires bridge, orile to okokomaiko is about 20km which doesn't require to be elevated.

Now, Bangladesh project of better train with more of 51km with 33km of underground line network and 17km (35% of the total line length) of elevated line cost a total of $2.7billion dollars.

You all are pathetic slaves! I am an indigene and I pay taxes, I can't worship criminals.
Re: Addis Ababa Train Is Better Than Lagos Own—- Pdp South - South Forum by omonnakoda: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You are the ignorant one! The elevated line(Bridge) only runs Marina to Iganmu, it doesn't extend to orile.
Marina to iganmu is about 7km, thats about 25% of the total distance that requires bridge, orile to okokomaiko is about 20km which doesn't require to be elevated.

Now, Bangladesh project of better train with more of 51km with 33km of underground line network and 17km (35% of the total line length) of elevated line cost a total of $2.7billion dollars.

You all are pathetic slaves! I am an indigene and I pay taxes, I can't worship criminals.

indigene of where? Exactly? you have been ranting for ever
Simple question
How much has LASG spent on this?
Can you provide a figure and source?
Yes or no?
Do not come here lying about being an indigene because you will be outed very quickly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flash: Hope Uzodinma Daughter Spotted With A 5 Million Naira Handbag / Re: Soludo’s Letter. He Predicted Obi's Loss And Damage To Igbo People. / Police Arrest Woman Who Pretend To Observe Prayer On Top Of The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.