Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex (42602 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ATEAMS: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Buy sex doll

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Make her eyes clear
pocohantas:
Marry a second wife.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by fredoooooo: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Here we go again ..
Marriage wahala ...
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Stillwhites(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
Talk to her
What should I tell her now.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by OGwales(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Oga go and marry another. Stop crying like a baby, seems you don't know outside stew dey sweet.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by TheboyGhost(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
It's getting to a year now that my wife began starving me of sex. Honestly I can count how many times I sexed my wife in the last two months and in most cases I initiate the engagement.

She sometimes complain that I love sex too much so I have to endure days without sex. As I type, it's morethan a week that we engaged in adult activity. I contemplated seeing another lady but it's against my Christian faith. How do I handle this situation?

Lol they will always say you love sex too much when they don't have interest in your Dick anymore...

Dish you Christian blah blah aside and get yourself a good young pussy ....

Keep it a secret and also play your role as the man in the family, anyday she decides to Bleep then you can Bleep if you wish to .....

Please never let the young pussy distract you from responsibilities in the hood cause they can do that a lot.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by crazygod(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Just more than a week and you dey complain? Your wife is right. Watch it. Seems you love to shag too much.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Faber(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Pray so that Peter Obi will win, so that Nigeria go better, economy go dey ok, you go carry your wife dey go outing, and eating cat fish pepper soup and berbecue. Na you go run sef, your wife will choke u witi sex

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Agbadocassava: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Marry second wife
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Iykegodslove(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Discuss with her and find out what the problem is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by abobote: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Maybe she is a lesbian or someone else is helping you
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by taofeek11(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mehnnn...
Anytime I hear things like dis.....I will just thanking God that I'm single, I have been single for 12 years now and my mind has never been trouble, so why should i marry then after hear or seeing all dis

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Kajaard: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
metaluterus:
First, Happy Birthday to me!

Back to the topic; @OP...My weird advic. She's got no iota of love for you anymore, but only interested in keeping the marriage and having your cash, please move on with your life. Tell her you are going for a second wife. Watch her drama display in 3D.

Better days lie ahead of you and your family...Peace

Happy birthday metaluterus

Op please take this advice.

cc: Stillwhites

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by emmanuelbrown26: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
U are not an enough and u don't hv a stand in ur home.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by calculator123(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
I'm good in bed o and I sabi many styles. It's just another problem.
Sex is beyond I sabi plenty styles and I'm good in bed o.

You need to understand what tickles her fancy. Her pleasure spots, etc.

Omo, I no fit teach you about your wife. Sort it out abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by phemmyfour: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Stillwhites:
What should I tell her now.
If she's no longer interested in the union
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Isabi4lov: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Oloshos/ side chicks are meant to solve such problems .
So he should be investing his time and money on frivolities, can't he communicate with his wife properly or were they forced to get married to each other . I am just asking though, we have men that they're also denying their wives in that aspect but everyone will come online to claim holy holy .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by calculator123(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
metaluterus:

Back to the topic; @OP...My weird advic. She's got no iota of love for you anymore, but only interested in keeping the marriage and having your cash, please move on with your life. Tell her you are going for a second wife. Watch her drama display in 3D.

Bad advice. What if she has a worry that has been eating her up and he follows this advice. Do you think that would solve the issue?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Mirakle69: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
This amongst other reasons are why our ancestors advocated and followed Polygamy but now, we have Effeminate men and men who are blinded by Western Cultures.

Now my good sir, do this:

1. Sit her down and lay everything at the table telling her of the dire consequences that might follow should you look elsewhere to satisfy yourself.

2. Brush yourself back up to the standard of your Bachelor days.

3. Reconnect with your old friends and guys from back in the days especially those whom she warned you against and those she said she doesn't feel comfortable around.

4. Act uninterested and unmoved by the lack of sex. Become focused on other more productive tasks and watch as you hack her core.

May the Force be with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by madamgrace: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Get a second wife or a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by ZINNYBANKS: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
I swear I'm scared of marriage .. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by bizhop01: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sex again in this 2023?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Iykegodslove(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
At whose detriment? Do not suggest such to anyone considering the socio- economic effect.
Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by id4sho(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Marry a second wife.
tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by njelrapheal: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
metaluterus:

hmmm..as much as i dont root for distruvcton of the OP's marriage. I would have loved to hear her reaction from a second wife ishh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guyman01:
Na new year be this, put that energy of thinking about sex into a money making venture and self improvement. Go to the gym, learn a new skill, get a new professional certificate and vote Peter Obi and na she go dey beg you like Fancy is doing to Alexx Ekubo
did he tell you he is lacking money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by StUriah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Go out and fvck other women. They are everywhere looking for whom to fvck.

Alternatively, get a new wife.

Women will maltreat you when they know that you are 100% committed to the marriage.

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Jaapu: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Guyman01:
Na new year be this, put that energy of thinking about sex into a money making venture and self improvement. Go to the gym, learn a new skill, get a new professional certificate and vote Peter Obi and na she go dey beg you like Fancy is doing to Alexx Ekubo

You be hegoat o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Obiorahpcfg: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Check yourself very well before you destroy your marriage with your hyperactiveness jooor! Haba she is a woman for God's sake and not a horse!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Kajaard: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
calculator123:

Bad advice. What if she has a worry that has been eating her up and he follows this advice. Do you think that would solve the issue?

She has a worry and cannot open up to her husband for over a year?

Did you read where the op said it has been over a year he last slept with his wife. Is that still a marriage?

You guys just give very useless advice on this forum.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex by Messi1: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Divoc19 another megringringrin FPmaterialz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / Sharon Aondona Daboh's Husband, David Kersha Fiase Seeks Divorce For Beating Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.