Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Marry Me Mr Popular - Feather's Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Me Mr Popular - Feather's Stories (156 Views)

They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures) / Why Do Ladies Call Me "Mr Handsome"??? / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marry Me Mr Popular - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
MARRY ME MR POPULAR

INTRO

Every politician/ billonaire must have a dirty secret that if released into the public will be the end of their fame or wealth. Meet tyler drake ,the youngest billonaire in korea.

Not only he is rich but he got the looks that can make any girl in korea to kill their relatives just for a night with him. But he has a secret, a secret that even his bestfriend doesn't know but what happens when a girl finds out and used it to blackmail him. Meet melissa, a high rank criminal, her job is to hack into any popular billonaire's private info and when she finds any dirty secrets he/she is withholding from the public....she threatens to expose it or else he/she pays her a huge amount of money. What happens when Tyler drake becomes her next target. And what happens if she didn't ask for money from tyler but she asked for a marriage with Mr popular tyler.

Will he agree?. A blackmail marriage.

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com/feathers-stories/marry-me-mr-popular/

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Woman Is They Love Or Money? / Anything Cool I Can Watch About France Or Italy / Urgent Info Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.