Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi (29704 Views)

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by JooEeL(m): 2:55am On Jan 02, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Shots fired !

Civil war between Anambra and Abakalaiki .

Grab popcorn.

Boring. See this one trying to use their ancient and already dead divide-and-conquer mumu technique. Mtcheew.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Laple0541(m): 3:03am On Jan 02, 2023
SilverOrLead:
More refugees inbound Lagos are expected this new year.

That is my major concern, how I wish we can build the kind of wall Donald Trump was building around this ungrateful people to prevent them from polluting Lagos and other southwest states.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by DrAkpamudehe: 5:49am On Jan 02, 2023
saintrow1:

Once the 1999 constitution and 6 geopolitical zone are scrapped and removed, once unilateral system is scrapped and regional government is re-introduced, you rats will be flushed out. You've ate enough crumbs from yorubas table, it's time for you scavangers to stay within your hell called Biafra. We will make sure you leave empty handed and if you refused to leave, you will crushed, your bodies will be used as organic fertilize to grow agbado and beans. It's just a matter of time, your days are numbered. Laslas Ayeyin ma baje ni.

The funny thing is that this rat might be hiding somewhere with his parents in a face me I face you single room in mushin throwing out hate speeches. You will always be a slave to the Igbos, that's the way the almighty god as programed it. But not to worry, what happened to Adeyinka Godson will just be like a prelude to what will happen to you, as soon as Seun divulges the required information about you. Your days are numbered
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Osanoghodua1: 6:18am On Jan 02, 2023
The once peaceful East is now a blood field. May the Peace of God reign in Igbo land again. I once slept in Enugu, I enjoyed the village, I stroll in the bush when I was the only one sent by my church from Benin to attend a wedding in Enugu with a church member. I was warmly received. It's sad what's happening. I have started praying for the return of Peace.

The Europeans will start supplying weapons to cause more havock.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ndibunna: 7:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Ebubu:
your comment has only 10 likes even though it is number 1 post on front page after the topicgrin

shows you how much people don’t believe what you have to say about Ebonyi grin even the comment demonising ipob below your own has double of your likes hahaha

How old are you?

So you are one of those counting likes and shares. If not for your mention, I didn't even remember I commented on a post here.

Grow up..and stop showing signs of a small boy.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ndibunna: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Ebubu:
ebonyi is greater than anambra in infrastructure. very soon we will also surpass you guys in human development.

No wonder I said you are a child. Childish rants as usual. Never see a state with such congregation of primitive and blood thirsty individuals. Tufiakwa.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Igbojew: 8:01am On Jan 02, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

One Nigeria must continue.

You can't do a thing even if all the eastetners move to Lagos.

Idiot, na your papa get Lagos?
Help me ask him,as long as Igbos are still in this zoo country called Nigeria they have equal stake in Lagos with Yorubas...................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Igbojew: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Lol.

Oga burn your village and entire yeast and come and drag Lagos with the owners..

We know you treat your yeast like a cemetery so all these madness is just an excuse to run away from it.

Burn it down okoro

Nah yourself you dey do.
You people will not do a sh*t because because is a no man's land and great Igbos have stake if not more stake than you Yorubas there.So if you like cry a blood who cares.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Igbojew: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

May your prayers be answered upon your head and your family. May your tribe be annihilated as you wish on the Igbo's.

May your light be darkened and your bread be taken away from you.
A big Amen to that prayer you prayed on his head and that include his family Igbo haters too.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Igbojew: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2023
SilverOrLead:

Shots fired !

Civil war between Anambra and Abakalaiki .

Grab popcorn.
That's has been you people's prayers among Igbos but funny enough instead of you evil and Igbo haters prayers to work among Igbos it always end up in your brown roof region where your people mined the head of your fellow Yoruba people.Igbos will keep soaring and progressing while your people will keep decimating.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Igbojew: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
The governor of ebonyi state established ebubeagu so as to fight the ESN in south East

ESN was created to protect the southeast from Gumi- Fulani - foot soldiers in the bushes of eastern Nigeria

Now how would a right thinking governor creates another group of Igbo persons to go and fight the ESN?

What is the motive of this governor?

What does he wants to achieve?

Umahi simply did that so as to score cheap political gain from their godfathers who resides in Northern Nigeria.

And after sabotaging and betraying his Igbo people by doing what his Fulani masters told him and Hope Uzodimma to do by creating Ebubeagu to counter ESN so that they will make him president what happened,did they not betrayed him and killed his political ambition.Dave Umahi tenure as governor will end next two months and he will hear from Igbos and what happened to Rochas Okorocha will be a child's play what will happen to him and that one called Hope Uzodimma.................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ebubu: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Ndibunna:

No wonder I said you are a child. Childish rants as usual. Never see a state with such congregation of primitive and blood thirsty individuals. Tufiakwa.
blood thirsty? who took the entire SE into a suicide war it was bound to fail due to absence of weapons and humans? war that consumed millions of igbo lives? who?

blood and war thirsty ojukwu from anambra state

here calling another person blood thirsty. thunder kill your siblings doing ritual there
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ebubu: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Igbojew:
And after sabotaging and betraying his Igbo people by doing what his Fulani masters told him and Hope Uzodimma to do by creating Ebubeagu to counter ESN so that they will make him president what happened,did they not betrayed him and killed his political ambition.Dave Umahi tenure as governor will end next two months and he will hear from Igbos and what happened to Rochas Okorocha will be a child's play what will happen to him and that one called Hope Uzodimma.................I am that Igbo Jew
nothing will happen to him. dave will become a senator and apc will also win ebonyi governorship

cry like a fool
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by AfrikAllied(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2023
False information again. There's a crises and power tussle between APC state party chairman and APC Afikpo Rep candidate that resulted into bloody war since December 2022.

Even though the governor has intervened, the two sides are still at war.

Simon Nwakpa is far from the political war in Afikpo.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ndibunna: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Ebubu:
blood thirsty? who took the entire SE into a suicide war it was bound to fail due to absence of weapons and humans? war that consumed millions of igbo lives? who?

blood and war thirsty ojukwu from anambra state

here calling another person blood thirsty. thunder kill your siblings doing ritual there

You said Igbos not you people. So why eating yourself up on decisions of Igbo.

Talk Sense to yourself and your people. Bloodshed is not the way. Listen to voice of reasoning. Emulate the lived of ndigbo, we are averse to bloodshed and condemn such anytime.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ebubu: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Ndibunna:

You said Igbos not you people. So why eating yourself up on decisions of Igbo.

Talk Sense to yourself and your people. Bloodshed is not the way. Listen to voice of reasoning. Emulate the lived of ndigbo, we are averse to bloodshed and condemn such anytime.
ebonyi are not igbos so shut up on saying we should emulate ndi igbo.

moreover we can’t even emulate you guys that formed ESN ravaging imo state and our homeland ebonyi state. we can’t emulate a group that is war thirsty, calling for war after killing 2 million of their people in self imposed war.

ndi igbo war thirsty tribe
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by NLPoliceWoman: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

The funny thing is that this rat might be hiding somewhere with his parents in a face me I face you single room in mushin throwing out hate speeches. You will always be a slave to the Igbos, that's the way the almighty god as programed it. But not to worry, what happened to Adeyinka Godson will just be like a prelude to what will happen to you, as soon as Seun divulges the required information about you. Your days are numbered
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 3.
Rule 2.

1 Like

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ndibunna: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ebubu:
ebonyi are not igbos so shut up on saying we should emulate ndi igbo.

moreover we can’t even emulate you guys that formed ESN ravaging imo state and our homeland ebonyi state. we can’t emulate a group that is war thirsty, calling for war after killing 2 million of their people in self imposed war.

ndi igbo war thirsty tribe

Lol

This one dey Nairaland with emotion. No let hpb catch you.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ebubu: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ndibunna:

Lol

This one dey Nairaland with emotion. No let hpb catch you.
werey undecided blood thirsty anambra warlords
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by tiger28: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
gidgiddy:

Oh I see, Fulani herdsmen killing people across Nigeria in all 6 geopolitical zones, is no problem for a Fulani man like Buhari to be President of Nigeria? They are united?

But the big problem that stops an Igbo man us the insecurity in one geopolitical zone

I never knew that in Nigeria, the more geopolitical zones you slaughter people, the brighter your chances are of producing the President. Fulani are doing very well

Wonderful

HOW can you govern and UNITE a country when you cannot UNITE AMONGST yourselves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims / Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.