Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi (29702 Views)

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Rubbiish(m): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
aloaye11:
my brother make una try get sense small na, I thought you guys are educated, if u guys continue killing yourselves,una day ruduce una power because number matters that is why the north has always dictate the political terrain, u guy need each other and only with peace, when u force people on something results in division. It's a shame Igbos killing Igbos because of Biafra that they want for ibos
Honestly I have never seen such a thing in my life. I just made my post below before seeing yours. The funny part of it is that in their mind they think the are punishing Buhari by killing their own people? Na wa o

Rubbiish:

This is f00lishness
You are killing ur own people & saying Buhari must hear am? U are not killing people in Kastina? He will be rounding up his tenure in few months & go back to his home town, tell me who is the big loser? Ojukwu fought Nigeria & never killed one single Igbo all through his agitation for Biafra. But u people are killing your fellow Igbos & run into hiding whenever the Nigeria Army comes around, which are the real people u are supposed to fight. Ojukwu fought Nigeria army, not Igbos.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by KINGS100(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
This thing going on in the East needs to be looked into by neutral party. I don't trust this government.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by eddie7: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
mcmurphy132:
No election in our land..

We Igbo will kill anybody kill able

Buhari must. Hear am.

We're going burn Market tomorrow

Heheheehee, very funny and some people will still applaud you.

Where are you residing presently? I'm pretty sure you're far from the east.

So, your brother's killing one another is now a pride and a tool to mock Buhari? I pity you

Wait until the whole of your communities are burnt down and everyone killed, then you'll now realise how sacrosanct the human life is and that nothing is more valuable than peace.

Keep killing yourselves

3 Likes

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by johnjose68: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ctorch:
House of Ebubeagu commander burnt, wife killed in Ebonyi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/house-of-ebubeagu-commander-burnt-wife-killed-in-ebonyi/?fbclid=IwAR3XXJ0MVGlFzrOSwHqsUrViSmzc5tJCUZ6PrCOIfnzkc0qitBS9C0PKRRM

Let's see whether obi.rodents will support the killings angry
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ten06(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Who no strong no dey craze
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by VGlobal: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Buhari must. Hear am.

I want to believe this is a sarcastic comment
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by ambursa1991(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
BURN THE SOUTH EAST,Im HAPPY

1 Like

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by ufuosman(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
mcmurphy132:

Buhari must. Hear am.

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by toprealman: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Buhari must. Hear am.

Aturu....as if you can kill a rabbit if I hand you one.
Drop your address if you get mind!
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by tiger28: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Useless pig that even your generation doesn't have a piece of land in Lagos dey drag Lagos with people who have posses everything.

You're a big fool. You can't do anything as long as Lagos is concerned.

One Nigeria is a must.

See PAINMENT!!!

e pain you sooo deeply that we could feel it from EVERY word you typed......Na you negroes dey do una selves.

Afghaneastern!!!!

2 Likes

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by toprealman: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Buhari must. Hear am.

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by tiger28: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
updatechange:
Nawa o, we don’t even know which one is which again…. Ugm, ebubeagu, iPob are all on killing sprees. May god help us all.

AND these ones WANT to rule OUR Nigeria??

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Amaggedon: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ebubu:
ipob obidients from anambra will never intimidate ebonyians away from voting tinubu.

keep unleashing mayhem in ebonyi because it is going the way of tinubu.
You talk like a fool.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Elidrisy20: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ipob why killing innocent ppl? We heard you no election, it doesn't mean you start killing ppl anyhow
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Deluxe15: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ndibunna:
Well very nice he is unleashing the terror in Ebonyi state.
Very violent set of people. Every part of that state is fighting.

The communal fights going on in that state, I don't think it can be seen in any state.
Don't be quick to type trash. Many states are experiencing similar issues. The fact that you have a single story of Ebonyi state as a war zone is shameful. I see stereotype as disrespect to a people. We pray for Peace everywhere. I am sure you haven't been to the state .Rest please.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by KayCee92(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Buhari must. Hear am.

DSS, Army, Police, Navy. This is the anarchist.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by NLPoliceWoman: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

One Nigeria must continue.

You can't do a thing even if all the eastetners move to Lagos.

Idiot, na your papa get Lagos?
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

3 Likes

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by gidgiddy: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
tiger28:

AND these ones WANT to rule OUR Nigeria??

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

You mean like Fulani herdsmen are killing people across Nigeria but a Fulani man is ruling your Nigeria?
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by ekhai(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Buhari must. Hear am.

YOU GUYS ARE DOING YOURSELVES. BURN EVERY WHERE. WHO IS LOOSING?
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by cocolacec(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:
More refugees inbound Lagos are expected this new year.

We dont want those baboon refugees in Lagos,they can relocate to Portharcourt.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by shineeye1: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Buhari must. Hear am.

Behold the above temperament and morbid personality of the typical unknown gunmen cultists: they are all low IQ, frustrated never dowells dropouts and illiterates. Seeing that life has nothing to offer them for their own failures, they resorted to criminality under the guise of tribal emancipation. When we see true redeemers of their people , we can identify them, they are always levelheaded strategists who are usually geniuses and secular top class achievers, not these masquerading dullards called UGM. The progressive people of Igbo extraction must rally to dislodge those UGM dullards from social relevance otherwise they will all inevitably bear incalculable collateral damages in the process of sanitizing the east.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by ModCaller: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
SilverOrLead:
More refugees inbound Lagos are expected this new year.

Lagos is not a state for refugees. It's too expensive. Maybe Osun, ondo, Ekiti
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ebonyi State Police Command, which confirmed the incident added that “it has not been established who perpetrated the dastardly act; however, the said Ebubeagu Commander alleged that it was one Okporie Ashango and his cohorts that did it.

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
muykem:
Nnamidi kanu has turned their head upside down. Cannibals tribe.

What is this bandit saying embarassed

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by boxypane(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Buhari must. Hear am.

Wow!!!
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by worksmart(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
IPOB AND TERRORISM are like 5 & 6 angry

1 Like

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ndibunna: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Deluxe15:

Don't be quick to type trash. Many states are experiencing similar issues. The fact that you have a single story of Ebonyi state as a war zone is shameful. I see stereotype as disrespect to a people. We pray for Peace everywhere. I am sure you haven't been to the state .Rest please.

Tell that to the philistines. The rate of killings going on there is beyond human comprehension. Infact all through last year they were fighting.

Part of their upbringing is their likeness for bloodshed and violence. Nothing is shameful but fact.

Total recolonization is necessary to set them back to see default.

1 Like

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Ebubu: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ndibunna:

Do we look like people that really care about this political gibberish. Moreover I have never campaigned for any. My PVC decides not constituting nuisance on Nairaland.

If you are from Ebonyi which you are likely based on your reply, go and talk Sense Intp your people. Their violent and primitive upbringing has made them bloodthirsty and killing at any slightest opportunity.

Other nonsense you type I care not, just reign in on your people to have a change of beastly character.
ebonyi is greater than anambra in infrastructure. very soon we will also surpass you guys in human development.
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by kcnwaigbo: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
baretalk:
The refugees should stop at Onitsha, we don't want them in Lagos.
But you live in ogbomosho cool cool
Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by Toosure70: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let the region that has no terrorist group produce the next president because he will has no reason to protect them - Oba Pharaoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi by baretalk: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

But you live in ogbomosho cool cool
Whatever, just stay in Afghaneastern with your beloved ipob terrorists, in whom you are well pleased. Unity beggars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply / Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.