Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 (1641 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video / Apc Vs Pdp, How They Stand: Apc Won 15 While Pdp Clinched 14. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
The report that APC Governors, senators and House of Representatives doesn't not go down well with Tinubu. It's reported that 11 Governors of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are currently working underground for Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation revealed on Sunday.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Daniel Bwala, a spokesperson of the Atiku Campaign Organisation also disclosed that as at first week of December 2022, 37 senators and 15 House of Representatives elected under the platform of APC are working for Atiku’s victory in the 2023 presidential election.

“As early as first week of December, we already have 11 APC governors that are supporting our cause and it is still counting. We have 37 APC senators and 15 House of Reps members. That was first week of December. You can imagine by now how much more we would have gained” Bwala dicslosed.

The PDP chieftain was responding to an interview granted by Prince Kassim Afegbua, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state and staunch loyalist of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who said he had it on good authority that Atiku met with three APC governors in Dubai.

“I am aware and have it on good authority that the Atiku group held a meeting with three APC Governors in Dubai, but it won’t yield any positive result” Afegbua said.
https://independent.ng/breaking-11-apc-governors-37-senators-15-reps-working-for-atiku/

1 Like

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by OnyeAshuaUru: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
The report is part of the clownery by the desperate, Dubai-based Fulani irredentist.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by AtikuOkowa: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
It is politics,The Chess.
When you have the silent game masters with you,do not mind the noise makers.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Up Atiku but Obi is our choice.

4 Likes

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

I salute Atiku even though Obi is our choice.

6 Likes

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by AtikuOkowa: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
Up Atiku but Obi is our choice.
God bless Obi,But its Atiku o' clock.
It is not longer his game or turn,It is the game and turn of the majority.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Let the better team win. The first success is that the dying druggie is out.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Atiku should know by now that his loss at the polls is a CONSTANT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by sapele914(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:
The report that APC Governors, senators and House of Representatives doesn't not go down well with Tinubu. It's reported that 11 Governors of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are currently working underground for Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation revealed on Sunday.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Daniel Bwala, a spokesperson of the Atiku Campaign Organisation also disclosed that as at first week of December 2022, 37 senators and 15 House of Representatives elected under the platform of APC are working for Atiku’s victory in the 2023 presidential election.

“As early as first week of December, we already have 11 APC governors that are supporting our cause and it is still counting. We have 37 APC senators and 15 House of Reps members. That was first week of December. You can imagine by now how much more we would have gained” Bwala dicslosed.

The PDP chieftain was responding to an interview granted by Prince Kassim Afegbua, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state and staunch loyalist of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who said he had it on good authority that Atiku met with three APC governors in Dubai.

“I am aware and have it on good authority that the Atiku group held a meeting with three APC Governors in Dubai, but it won’t yield any positive result” Afegbua said.
https://independent.ng/breaking-11-apc-governors-37-senators-15-reps-working-for-atiku/
This thrash must have emanated from an Ipobian turned Obidient?

3 Likes

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by rayvelez(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
They sha wan finished thiefnub.u before him time...
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Newton2024: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's either Obi or Atiku but I prefer Peter Obi. Thiefnubuu maa lu'le patapata ni. Say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by abobote: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fake news here and there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Nothing is new under the sun, although today’s events may seem new to you younguns, the establishment APC will still retain power.

3 Likes

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by AtikuOkowa: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

Let the better team win. The first success is that the dying druggie is out.

Yeah.

But our system alows only one man,one vote.

If our system allows us to caste for two candidates,I would agree to go with two team. Becaue the second votes highest getter could win against first votes highest getter.

Let's have in mind that Obi is welcome all the times.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by sapele914(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Newton2024:
It's either Obi or Atiku but I prefer Peter Obi. Thiefnubuu maa lu'le patapata ni. Say NO to muslim-terrorist ticket.
We know you pdp people will always support yourselves, nothing new here.

2nd base jare.

3 Likes

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by AtikuOkowa: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Nothing is new under the sun, although today’s events may seem new to you younguns, the establishment APC will still retain power.

Internet is new thing under the sun.

Though the said event seems new to me,I am not suprised.

No amazement in political dictionary.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by sapele914(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

Internet is new thing under the sun.

Though the said event seems new to me,I am not suprised.

No amazement in political dictionary.
Please go and study the works of Nicholas Tesla, no time to argue with slow thinkers.

3 Likes

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by AtikuOkowa: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
Please go and study the works of Nicholas Tesla, no time to argue with slow thinkers.

Nichola Tesla is my book.

The man with the dream of emotion that was outsmarted by the smarter enterpreneur scientist?

whell,Nicola and his work on electrocity were new things under the sun.

I want to know your IQ status,for me to know how quic you think.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by jlinkd78(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Noted
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by odduduwa: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
you are Yoruba.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Salvador1: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
The most confused and foolish people in Nigeria are tinubu urchins.

See how Atiku is eating deep in to leprosy man(tinubu) support base but no, their problem na OBIdent.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by DeOTR: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

It's all mind games. If you believe this trash, then you can believe everything.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
DeOTR:

It's all mind games. If you believe this trash, then you can believe everything.
Ok. Keep consoling yourself when many of them even avoid emilokan campaign or share him in their posters.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by DeOTR: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
North4Obi23:

Ok. Keep consoling yourself when many of them even avoid emilokan campaign or share him in their posters.
Many of who? Mention names.
As far as I know, Tinubu has spread everywhere Atiku and Obi doesn't.
If for whatever reasons, you think the "APC" governors will jeopardize their establishment to work for Atiku, just so they can later go to PDP to be hustling for relevance, then politics must be jokes to you.
Election day is not far off.

1 Like

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Antoeni(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
No Level For Alhaji Caro White & Bala Blu.
God has Lifted Peter Obi Above Them All

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by onomeabuja: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
The report is part of the clownery by the desperate, Dubai-based Fulani irredentist.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
The way u guys reason is very very funny grin
How do u win an election in just one region
I still wonder how ur Obi will win d election without d north grin
Oh i forgot this is nairaland where people dream grin

1 Like

Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Misterone: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
sapele914:
no mind the idiot as if, if na true dem go expose am.
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by techWriter3: 3:22am On Jan 02, 2023
politician should informed by now that his loss at the polls is a CONSTANT
Re: Emilokan Foolishness: Tinubu Lost 11, 37 & 15 While Pursuing Elusive G-5 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu is no longer in the race.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Usman Ododo Appoints Ali Bello As Chief Of Staff / Bhutto's Son Named As Successor / Jakande Estates To Be Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.