Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency (34009 Views)

Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Simeonjoe1: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
doyin01:
Nigerian politics is very funny...obasanjo is suddenly a great man and a Saint and the right person to endorse a candidate....

The same obasanjo that was among the leaders that made the country the mess it is today...

Well I am not surprised..it happened to Jonathan too ..in years to come , you will see how buhari too will suddenly be made to look like a Saint and him too will start endorsing candidates up and down.... and the cycle goes on and on..smh...Nigerians will never learn...suffering and smiling..

Normal
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by oshonwambada: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by tnerro1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
If dem no give me my pvc on Tuesday, na to fight scatter the place be that. I must vote Obi or problems go dey

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by plaindealer: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
OBJ endorsing obi pandora ipob is another kiss of death for the pandora loser..

2 irrelevant and inconsequential clowns..

grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by 43Ronin: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Urchins will soon flood Nigeria again with their tears. I saw this news on twitter and how urchins were crying in sifia pains saying that OBJ is not yoruba, his mother is igbo. Chaiii.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Britishpea: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eve if he endorsed my candidate I still won’t see it as anything. Obj can’t win his unit for anyone.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by NuruDiddy: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
femisplash:
Who doesn't know that OBJ has been carrying Obi on his head like Shinedu carrying gala on his head in Lagos traffic. This is not a news, the only news will be if Pandora Anini finishes 3rd ahead of Kwankwaso in the election.

First cryer
Who's next
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by ejimatic: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
greenermodels:
Vote OboDatti for President to avoid your unborn generations laying curses on you for selling their birthrights for a pot of porridge.
I decide whom to vote for. BAT all the way!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by WHITELIGHTER: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
femisplash:
Who doesn't know that OBJ has been carrying Obi on his head like Shinedu carrying gala on his head in Lagos traffic. This is not a news, the only news will be if Pandora Anini finishes 3rd ahead of Kwankwaso in the election.

BITTER TEARS

CRY MOOOOOOOORE
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by edungene7: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Let me act surprised shocked

Obasanjo would always pick the worst candidate that he can control

He picked Yaradua over Peter Odili, Donald Duke

He picked Jonathan over many qualified candidate

He picked Atiku in 2019

I can put a bet down not only would Tinubu win Ota Baba's residence, Tinubu would win Ibogun Obasanjo's village and win Ogun with a wide margin
And Yaradua remains the best in our democratic history till date all we know is obasanjo means well for Nigerians don't come out with yr bigotry to pollute this space

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by jaxxy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
We are fully on course cool
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Emir01: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obasanjo will be badly beaten again. Ilara lo ma pa Obasanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by edungene7: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obasanjo gave us Yara dua Jonathan this were humans with conscience the duo remains the best in our democratic space baba Iyabo has always been fair when it comes to issues of Nigeria he knows them all and he has spoken so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by doyin01: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
mayo47:
FYI: NIgeria experienced the highest economic growth under OBJ....

The way some of you lie confidently...nonsense...

Read this and educafe yourself..

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487481-special-report-since-independence-nigerias-gdp-growth-highest-under-two-military-juntas-obasanjo-presidency.html
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by 43Ronin: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
plaindealer:
OBJ endorsing obi pandora ipob is another kiss of death for the pandora loser..

2 irrelevant and inconsequential clowns..

grin grin
Obj inconsequential? The only yoruba man to ever rule Nigeria. In fact if not for him, no yoruba man would have ever ruled Nigeria and he did it thrice. You are in sifia pains already?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Temptee101(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Peter Obi and LP will win with a landslide

Peter Obi is our choice
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by Darkjudge24: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Just watch[/quote] Nigerians i hail thee, always back and forth, the same Obasanjo that ruined the chances of making Nigeria great still endorsing and we are happy.what pains me mostly is for my mentor @ Tinubu to asslick him because of presidec8
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
43Ronin:

Obj inconsequential? The only yoruba man to ever rule Nigeria. In fact if not for him, no yoruba man would have ever ruled Nigeria and he did it thrice. You are in sifia pains already?

This ESN ipob wey go carry biafra flag and start slaughtering his own igbo people after pandora ipob's election loss next month and even begin shouting Nigeria is zoo and shithole all over again..

We go dey hear to laugh and rejoice... grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by masui(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
edungene7:
Obasanjo gave us Yara dua Jonathan this were humans with conscience the duo remains the best in our democratic space baba Iyabo has always been fair when it comes to issues of Nigeria he knows them all and he has spoken so shall it be

Tinubu come go bring us Buhari.

Look at where we are. They joined forces to protest fuel at N87, today we are buying fuel at N350 a liter. No body is saying anything.

Wickedness pass this one?

ObiDatti is a goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by crixlight2(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
mayklef:
Drug baron urchins will begin to tell us ill things about this globally respected elderstate man....VOte PO
That is one thing about Yoruba , dey will never abuse their elders , Obasanjo can endorse anybody he like that won’t make Yoruba to start cursing him or threatening him like some tribe that lack respect for their elders , that started attacking and abusing Soludo for not supporting Obi , Soludo no even belong to the same party with Obi ooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by beejaay: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Let me act surprised shocked

Obasanjo would always pick the worst candidate that he can control

He picked Yaradua over Peter Odili, Donald Duke

He picked Jonathan over many qualified candidate

He picked Atiku in 2019

I can put a bet down not only would Tinubu win Ota Baba's residence, Tinubu would win Ibogun Obasanjo's village and win Ogun with a wide margin

but when he picked buhari in 2015, he acted right abi?? with all apc thieves and evils wearing asoebi in sago otta..odensinwin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by mayklef(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
crixlight2:

That is one thing about Yoruba , dey will never abuse their elders , Obasanjo can endorse anybody he like that won’t make Yoruba to start cursing him or threatening him like some tribe that lack respect for their elders , that started attacking and abusing Soludo for not supporting Obi , Soludo no even belong to the same party with Obi ooo
open twitter(if u have 1), you'll see how sentiment and hate has blinded our people.
As for me and every other sane yoruba man, a vote and support for Obi is for a BETTER NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by assholemods: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
doyin01:
Nigerian politics is very funny...obasanjo is suddenly a great man and a Saint and the right person to endorse a candidate....

The same obasanjo that was among the leaders that made the country the mess it is today...

Well I am not surprised..it happened to Jonathan too ..in years to come , you will see how buhari too will suddenly be made to look like a Saint and him too will start endorsing candidates up and down.... and the cycle goes on and on..smh...Nigerians will never learn...suffering and smiling..
My brother God bless you o.. and see the same people cursing OBJ now praising him because of an endorsement, we are living among hypocrites.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by chikason22(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol na every day Obansanjo dey endorse Obi.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
So is no longer latest December last year. Nawa oo. When January finishes, it will be on election day. Wins the election, the next line is an appeal will be made.
Wait till 2031 when he finishes. Mikanite.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by seguno2: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
doyin01:

How come you are so wise, sir? Abeg show me the way to this your wisdom o.

Not only is Obasanjo one of the leaders (presidents), he is the longest serving and imposed Yar’Adua on us with his Iwuruwuru INEC election. He also made Jonathan and Buhari president in 2011 and 2015 respectively, as ThiefNuibu too claims to have made Buhari president.

Curiously, Obasanjo has not won any election in his own backyard except for 2003, two years after his AGF Bola Ige was murdered. Even more curious is that he made the main suspect Omisore into a senator from prison. That one is now APC National Secretary.

Maybe Obasanjo knows that our mumu never do

chino11:
You were the governor of Oyo State at the time Chief Ajibola Ige was murdered. What was your experience then?
It was a bitter experience. That very day was a Sunday. It was the day we had our Christmas carol at the Government House. It was a norman Sunday; everything was going on fine. The carol came and went from 4:15 to 6:00pm that day. And then everybody dispersed. As if I got a signal of what was coming, my speech that day was centred on security in Oyo State. I called on the Commissioner of Police and the Inspector General of Police to strengthen security in Oyo State because an old school mate, Engineer Adegeebo, had been assassinated near his house in Bodija a week earlier.

Every cleric went home and I retired to Government House. I played for some time. Then I went to my room to treat some files. I was doing that when suddenly the phone rang. It was land line we were using then. The operator said that somebody wanted to speak with me. Then I picked the call and it was a brother to my deputy. He said he was asked to tell me that Chief Bola Ige had been shot by some unknown assassins. I was confused immediately. I didn’t know what to do. But later I regained my strength and quickly went down without telling my wife what was happening. It was 9:55 pm. I sent for my PS because all the ADC and other security staff had gone to their places of abode. I told him to drive me in one of the private cars. Inside the car, I told him that Uncle Bola Ige had been shot by some gunmen, that I was going to check him at Catholic Hospital, Oluyoro. The man who informed said Ige was taken to Oluyoro.

The place I have been treading for over 60 years, I remember that I lost my way. I was just going round and round until I gained my consciousness again. Immediately the gateman saw me, he quickly opened the gate. There, we saw Uncle Dele Ige, who was already rolling on the ground. I went straight to the room where Bola Ige was lying. I saw marks of bullets on his body. He slept with his face up. He was somehow breathing but the breathing was abnormal. I saw where the bullet penetrated on the left side. I saw it myself. Uncle Bola Ige was wearing shirt and trousers. And I saw Muyiwa standing by the side of the bed. He was wailing. He appealed to me, saying: ”Uncle, please tell the doctor to wake up my Daddy. Tell him. The doctor can do it.” Then, I approached the doctor and asked him the situation. The doctor called me to one side and told me that he was dead. He said: “Sir, Your Excellency, Uncle is gone. There is nothing we can do. They shot him straight in the heart. He asked me not to tell Muyiwa.

I almost betrayed my emotion when I got back into the room where Uncle was lying with Muyiwa beside his bed. I just quickly gathered myself and told Muyiwa that I was going to see the head of the hospital. That was how I bolted away. I came back to the Government House to inform Mr. President, who was Obasanjo at that time.

By the time I was going upstairs to my room, to try and tell Operator to phone Mr. President for me, the phone was already ringing. When I got into my room, it was still ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Obasanjo.
He the Operator said the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to talk to you. Then I asked him to put him on.
The question Obasanjo just asked was: “Is he certified dead?” I said: “Yes sir.” Then he dropped the phone. That was all. That was my experience. I can never forget that experience.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by MidasKinki: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
I agree with OBJ. Deep down if we remove all ifs and sentiments we know who's better for the country at this moment. But this is politics, only votes count and being the best doesn't necessarily matter.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by seguno2: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
MidasKinki:
I agree with OBJ. Deep down if we remove all ifs and sentiments we know who's better for the country at this moment. But this is politics, only votes count and being the best doesn't necessarily matter.

Deep down, Pandora Obi said that Atiku is a better candidate than him in 2019. So what has changed since then
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by David160(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Slaves wail.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by blank(f): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol na every day Obansanjo dey endorse Obi.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming

It's no longer December? cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Peter Obi For Presidency by seguno2: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
Which tribe got mentioned

The tribe of thieves like Anini grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / Al-mustapha For President In 2015 Rally In Kaduna / Boko Haram & ISWAP Forge Alliance, Threaten Havoc Against ‘Unbelievers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.