Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) (61609 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Jake420: 5:14am On Jan 02, 2023
SWATMan:
If this incident had happened in the east all hell would have been let loose by nairaland bigots who are only observing this thread and running away like dog's with tail tucked behind their hindlegs.

TALK TO EM !! :⁠-⁠!
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Alpharey: 5:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Acidosis:

Nowhere is safe in this country.

No!, Only South East is not safe, according to Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Alpharey: 5:24am On Jan 02, 2023
ModCaller:
It cannot be kidnapping. Who will now pay the ransom for the kids?

Maybe they took the kid for ritual purpose. Who knows
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:25am On Jan 02, 2023
SWATMan:
If this incident had happened in the east all hell would have been let loose by nairaland bigots who are only observing this thread and running away like dog's with tail tucked behind their hindlegs.
Haha
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Alpharey: 5:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Man's wickedness against his fellow man. I wonder how people actually get the mind to kill a fellow man, no matter what the situation is
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Profadvocate: 5:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Let's be realistic people

Why should we vote APC to power ?

Any one canvassing for APC in this country don't like Nigeria and such person can never escape the anger from God

No where is safe
If not that Nigerians are Currupt why are they runing after Tinubu and Atiku
Is because they want to have a share from their wealth

Nigeria youth I have carefully review these candidates let's go for Obi
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Vulcan24(m): 5:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Late last year a step sister keep colluding and sponsoring an ex wife against my wish
Some neighbours connive to attack me
2 persons I know.... If you consider the pains others have caused you, you might do unthinkable things cos evil ppl don't wear dark clothes

God forgive all and give us a repentant heart
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by JaskanFactor: 5:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Am i dreaming or isnt there some press release about head of CBN being wanted by efcc.

At a time when naira is going through a redesign , which is really a cover for devaluation, meaning it will have less value than the currency its replacing.

And now this assassination of CBN big man in Ogun , at same time.

Am just saying timing is everything.

And you can never understand whats going on Nigeria unless you view from the perspective that Nigeria is still very much 1Million percent% still a colony of the Europeans.

As a trader i know price is everything, and as the business of assassination grows in Nigeria , also you will see the price of highly sophisticated weapons fall and increase in quantity as people relaise they too need to be armed and move around in large armed groups in nation where assassins are running a moc, along with sponsored bandits terrorist, sponsored kidnappers and everything else racist colonialism has to offer nigerians.

When people no longer feel safe to live normal life, the price of automatic rifle and grenade launcher will be cheaper than bread, so that normal life will not resume till there is no where for killers to hide amongst civil population.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Ykc2(m): 5:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Aboguede:

People are too quick and always happy to classify Nigeria as the worst country 8n the world.

Your comment shows that you have never been to India or China and you have zero information about them.

Anyways, every aboki like u with em black kettle
oga tell me where in China bandits will kidnap train passengers and demanded ransome from Chinese government, tell me where Chinese herdsmen are killing villagers and taking over their ancestral lands,please stop defending nigeria government sponsored evil with your Chinese made phone

1 Like

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by mysy013(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2023
I swear your Mumu too much so if it's happened in those countries they suppose call you to tell you abi?
God1000:
Such horrific death this new year, this is premeditated assassination

We hardly hear of such horrendous incidents in China and India with the population of 1.4 and 1.3 billion people respectively.

states and federal government in Nigeria have failed us completely in the area of security.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by micflo28(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2023
He has sat on people's promotion and progress in the office. RIP
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by 9gerian: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2023
What happened to the child that died earlier? Wondering whether it was a sort of warning if unnatural.

Looks like the entire family was targeted for wiping out. Who did they offend to deserve such cold blooded murder and setting ablaze of even their corpse and house? Family feud, friend, business associates, cultists, politics or what?

The anger in the crime looks extreme. May their souls Rest In Peace.

Realmi:
...he was a nice and easy going man

He had 2 kids.....lost one early last year....now this is happening....i wonder why anyone will want to wipe out his whole family

1 Like

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by TNGC: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Either the maid or the son has something inside them. Just saying though
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Alexbio: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/01/assassins-set-cbn-staff-wife-ablaze-in-ogun-kidnap-son-maid/

Nlfpmod

Imagine after leaving crossover night they went into their grave. Crossover indeed!!!
This kind of death is too cheap and ruthless upon their wealth. How can one be leaving church (a spiritual house for that matter) and work into a cold-blooded death meh! it is rubbish. This kind of death is an emergency situation that should have been exposed and prevented in a spiritual house, unfortunately what we have as "church" today is questionable. Things like this don't happen in the occultic world because it's too cheap.
I pity this delusioned generation!!!!
RIP
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by 9gerian: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Could you kindly elaborate on the initiative and how it is anti human/ anti freedom?

MrPRevailer:
undecided

Does it have to be a deal?
Could be he was working on exposing the CBN governor, who is very likely working directly with the WEF initiative.
An anti-freedom, anti-human initiative
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Exmilitant:
business deal gone wrong!

Maybe, but highly unlikely.

Both are high-flying civil servants with very good jobs.

This is likely something related to family, jealousy, or property.

Police should look closely at their families, coworkers and friends.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by litaninja(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2023
Nigeria.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Hartman11: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Realmi:
non of them deserved to die..stop being stupid all the time undecided
Maybe he is an insider
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Coolsperm:
All this Yoruba Muslims skull miners sef, evil people

grin grin grin

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by riczy(m): 6:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:
Ogun state

why kill the woman.. killing the husband should have been enough

rip to her
this is new yr, pls I pray God gives u sense this yr, Amen
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by jimmynauty: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2023
I shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord.

NoMereMan
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Aboguede(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Ykc2:
oga tell me where in China bandits will kidnap train passengers and demanded ransome from Chinese government, tell me where Chinese herdsmen are killing villagers and taking over their ancestral lands,please stop defending nigeria government sponsored evil with your Chinese made phone

You slowpoke. There are different kinds of criminalities in different parts of the world. There is no heaven on earth anywhere not even in America.

2. It is the responsibility of the citizens to make their countries what they wish it to be but with mugus like you Nigeria is what it is shocked

1 Like

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Lovenorth: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobonaire234:

Well, there are murders in America as well. Does that mean that Buhari or Tinubu are running the country?

Lord knows I want APC out of power...and have never supported them. But even in sane countries, crime happens, Murder happens. People are plain evil.
But in Nigeria someone promised to continue from the mess on the ground, in sane countries politicians can only continue the good work not the bad ones
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by koolaid87: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2023
onuman:

As you leave your father land and escape to abroad, people from Niger, Mali and other places are encouraged to move in to take over your father land.

Tell that to the family members who just lost their bread winners on the cross over night.

Home is where you find peace.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

please like you have complained on Twitter

This are the guys that always trigger fight on Nairaland politics section, check his post history, he contribute nothing to discussion but hate and more hate

Should such toxicity get replied another inter tribal fight would ensure

SHUT UP!!! WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING? HAVE YOU STOPPED BEING A TRIBAL BIGOT? REMOVE THE LOG IN YOUR EYES FIRST.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by samfrancis1(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2023
SWATMan:
Who knows.. he did a business with an Easterner who at the end claimed his life so he can have all of the proceed of the business to himself.. may be upon came to do the job.. they do most assassination job na
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by odaniel1(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2023
May their souls rip. I hope the killers are satisfied now. Someone somewhere is sitting comfortably holding his TV remote and smiling @ his accomplishment. May the wicked never go unpunished.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Lovenorth:

But in Nigeria someone promised to continue from the mess on the ground,

You mean change per se. Even then, if any politician comes in and tells you he or she would 'eliminate' crime, either they have some secret formula to eliminate evil in man, or they are lying.

You can bash APC government, especially since they have not done well....but using a single murder to bash them is called being riddiculous. Unless Buhari is like the pre-cogs in Minority Report.

in sane countries politicians can only continue the good work not the bad ones
[/quote]

So, that means that Biden has failed, since he failed to prevent many of the murders that happened in the States under his watch.

At the end, while we can minimize crime, we can never eradicate it. And not all crime is because 'poverty'.

You guys should be more realistic atimes. Otherwise, when your man Obi takes over, and tomorrow a murder happens under his regime...you will start 'blaming Obi for failure'.

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Lovenorth: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobonaire234:

You mean change per se. Even then, if any politician comes in and tells you he or she would 'eliminate' crime, either they have some secret formula to eliminate evil in man, or they are lying.

You can bash APC government, especially since they have not done well....but using a single murder to bash them is called being riddiculous. Unless Buhari is like the pre-cogs in Minority Report.

So, that means that Biden has failed, since he failed to prevent many of the murders that happened in the States under his watch.

At the end, while we can minimize crime, we can never eradicate it. And not all crime is because 'poverty'.

You guys should be more realistic atimes. Otherwise, when your man Obi takes over, and tomorrow a murder happens under his regime...you will start 'blaming Obi for failure'.
I understand the position you are making an assertion, and I realized that you misunderstood my points, what I mean is that as a leader always reject negativity, show to the people you lead that you are ready to fight for them, remind them that no one would escape justice in your country. I hope you understand? Don't try to justify killings and injustice just because people are doing it in other countries.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2023
SWATMan:
so is people not dying in the east too? No where is safe in Nigeria just know this.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2023
Lovenorth:

I understand the position you are making an assertion, and I realized that you misunderstood my points, what I mean is that as a leader always reject negativity, show to the people you lead that you are ready to fight for them,

Which is true

remind them that no one would escape justice in your country. I hope you understand?

Which has kind of happened in this country from time to time...under this admin and past ones. The problem again is that our police forces are not well funded and equipped, as is our court system, and mental health system....which is where voting in a leader who would raise our tax to gdp ratio, remove subsides, and make us more productive comes in (and no, it is not BAT , or Obi or Atiku).

Don't try to justify killings and injustice just because people are doing it in other countries.

I am not justifying any killings...I am just telling you that you should not expect that crime would be completely eliminated under any government...otherwise you would be wondering once APC is gone next year why murder persists.

Also, if you want to use one murder to prove that Buhari is incompetent, by extension almost all governments worldwide and almost all previous Nigerian governments are incompetent. That's ridiculous.

Where this government is incompetent is in the equipping, adequate funding, and reorientation and reformation of the police. Crime will always be with us.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2023
This incidence was not just mere robbery... there's a lot more to this story

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.