Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her (4838 Views)

One Telepathic Way To Make A Woman Know You Want To Bang Her. / Woman Begs Passerby As Her Husband Bang Her Non Stop / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
I need some advice from playboy in the house.
I want to go straight to the point but I know some women are emotional and will react shocked if you tell them straight up that you want to fvck

One OG said touch her sensitive areas like waist, shoulders, neck or her ass.
What is the most effective ways to go strsight to the pont and tell a girl you want to fvck her.
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by JackDaAlienz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
I don't want to spend on her and later she won't let me bang. I want to go straight to the point
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Ladymillion(f): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I don't want to spend on her and later she won't let me bang. I want to go straight to the point
why not go to a brothel and book ur regular hoes? Seems it looks like transactional sex?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Jeon(f): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ladymillion:
why not go to a brothel and book ur regular hoes? Seems it looks like transactional sex?

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ladymillion:
I no wan cast my reputation naaa
If my youth group see their leader in brothel no respect again. People sabi me for my city.
Now 90% of guys that go on date with girls
want to Bleep the girl. Simple
And brothels don't have the type of girl you are attracted to.
If I like a girl, of course,I want to sex her too
All in asking is how to I tell her I want to fvck with sounding awkward

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by garriAndsugar: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
If my youth group see their leader in brothel no respect again. People sabi me for my city.
Go to another city

15 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by thuxzwda1: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
2023....... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Terkx(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ladymillion:
www. Strangers for sex.com
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Go to another city
Just for kpekus angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by falcon01: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's a new year.
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
It's a new year.
And so what?
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Back in 2022, you asked this question. Nairalanders advised you. For some reason, you’re back again. I don’t know what you want to hear. I will tell you.

Today is your lucky day.

Tell her without an ounce of fear. Tell her all the things you want to do to her body and the many ways you’ll make her moan. She’ll try to shame you. Don’t lose composure. Continue. She’ll give in eventually.

Some girls will go physical and fight you. They are only angry that you’ve bypassed all forms of imagined power they had over you. You’re about to cheat the system to ensure a win. If that happens, beat her into submission. Make sure she draws blood. You want her to know you’re an alpha male. In due time she’ll come to her senses and start calling you. That is when you know she’s ready.

12 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by MrBroke(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Be straight, I want to Bleep you. Simple as that
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by MrBroke(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Be straight, I want to Bleep you. Simple as that, if she agrees you do your thing, if she doesn't you get pass or keep trying depending on how you want it but don't you ever force sex on a girl

4 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by obinna58(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
If you can’t be confident enough to tell a woman that you want to smash her then you need to work on your value

It’s as simple as abc

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
And so what?
It's just a reminder.
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Silentgroper(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ladymillion:

Would you let your guy fvck without biiliing him??
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Blake755: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Bro forget that thing jhoor cheesy grin u will be trying to main a reputation don't be surprised u can even go there and see someone u highly respect so nothing much
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by leisuretym: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
The moment you pick her up, let her know you don’t have time to mumu yourself, place hand on her lap as you are driving in your nice car, if she doesn’t complain, move to her waist , all this while you are driving, but if she try to turn you down at any point, park and tell her to get out of your car and go pick another one till you get the one that is ready, you mustn’t say you want to bang her, just make suggestive moves that are obvious, she already knows

Some that are runs girls will bill you instanta but better to know she’s a runs girl and , that’s left to you to make your decision, at least you’ll know you are dealing with a hooker

I like aiming for the goal , there was a lady that seriously wanted to ride with me in my nice car that year, sister look classy and churchy and may not give me what I want , so why waste fuel , time and money driving her out just to hear her say No to me when there are other options

So, here is what I did, before going to pick her I made sure I’m already tipsy as she keep calling me, the moment I got there she hopped in the car that evening , at that moment the bill has already started counting on me, so I slack my belt and unzipped on steering, she flared up!
I immediately pulled over and unlocked the door, I can’t waste my time

Her plan was to chop my money well before I see her inner wear but with that counter approach , I’ve already indirectly rejected her billing shit, and zoomed off, 2 days later she called me, And I knew she was ready, it was an easy ride. Wink wink , this is because I only left her with 2 options, be around me and embrace banana or stay off

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wahala wahala
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by VeryWickedSimp: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Just for kpekus angry

Kpekus is the most valuable natural resource in the world.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Vinnie2000(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
When You are with a Girl, Just Pull down Trouser, Bring ur Pricck come out.
And Say, John Thomas is Hungry, Help him nah. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Goodmarlian: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Invite her to your house and then hug her from behind kiss her neck hard.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by petertega9(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
na new year be dis una don dey talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Womanizer(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Be sure that she is attracted to you before you proceed with her
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by excanny: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
It's really easy to Bleep almost any Nigeria girl if you offer her money.
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Loverboi2cute(m): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2023
leisuretym:
The moment you pick her up, let her know you are a no long thing guy, place hand on her lap as you are driving in your nice car, if she doesn’t complain, move to her waist , all this while you are driving, but if she try to turn you down at any point, park and tell her to get out of your car and go pick another one till you get the one that is ready, you mustn’t say you want to bang her, just make suggestive moves that are obvious, she already knows

Some will bill you, that’s left to you to make your decision, at least you’ll know you are dealing with a slut or not

I like aiming for the goal , there was a lady that seriously wanted to ride with me in my nice car that year, sister look classy and churchy and and may not give me what I want , so why waste fuel , time and money driving her out just to hear her say No to me?

So, here is what I did, before going to pick her I made sure I’m already tipsy as she keep calling me, the moment I got there she hopped in the car that evening , at that moment the bill has already started counting on me, so I slack my belt and unzipped on steering, she flared up!
I immediately pulled over and unlocked the door, I can’t waste my time

Her plan was to chop my money well before I see I inner wear but with that counter approach , I’ve already indirectly rejected her bill shit, and zoomed off, 2 days later she called me, And I knew she was ready, it was an easy ride. Wink wink , this is because I only left her with 2 options, be around me and embrace banana or stay off

twalee sir... u be d real goat,.
boys dey learn 4rm u sir

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmmm
This is too early for 2023
Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by theInfinity: 12:50am On Jan 02, 2023
With all due respect, You don't have reputation. Sexual exploitation against is immoral and a crime, desist from it for your own good. I do hope you will be happy if someone sexually exploit your sister.
JackDaAlienz:

1 Like

Re: How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her by seanwilliam(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
dem no Dey tell women directly like that. Even olosho go vex if you tell am say you one bang am.

You see, when you approach an average naija babe, she already knows what you want. To make your job easier , don’t ask for relationship, invite her to your apartee, flex her and make your move, if she finds you interesting , she will make it easier for u, if she’s forming hard to get, just dump her.

If you hangout out often , you’ll have access to plenty women. And the more women you have access to , the easier and cheaper the sex

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Slutty If I Call A Platonic Friend For Sexx Right Now? / What Exactly Do You Gain After Watching Po,rn?? / 100 Ways To Tell If A Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.