Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity (9174 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp / Peter Obi & LP Senatorial Candidate For FCT, Visit Wassa IDP Camp In Abuja / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by newnet: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Christian act
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Domipraiz: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2023
R
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by sylva1(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Obi's work rate is amazing. He was at Adoration ground in Uke, Anambra State for crossover service. He was in IDP camp in FCT and also attended World Peace Day event at Holy Cross Cathrdral in Lagos. At times I wonder if the man rests at all.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Nightwolf1: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Nigerians are refugees in their own country. This is tragedy.

Vote wisely this time.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by VERDA: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Why is Peter wasting aviation fuel for no just cause!

Dude needs to watch his carbon emission.

I wouldn’t have complained if he had fair chances, but knowing he stands no chance and same time polluting Earth, calls for concern.

Raising dust and blocking the respiratory tract of IDP’s is inhuman and unfair.

He could have tarred the camp roads if he so much cared, but glaring Akagum won’t do such.

He stands no chance, yet he is giving you guys high blood pressure...is it your resources be is wasting??

Why not ignore him the way other candidates are ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by southsouthking(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I wouldn’t have complained if he had fair chances, but knowing he stands no chance and same time polluting Earth, calls for concern.

He could have tarred the camp roads if he so much cared, but glaring Akagum won’t do such.

Why are you fidgeting?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Novarisammy2: 6:55am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

since he cannot win according to political analyst like you, then ignore him and allow him waste his resources . why this unnecessary high blood pressure

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by luckyz4rea(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2023
It is high time Nigerians make peace by voting people with capacity, competence and integrity to be at the helm of affairs!

Wonder why election starts almost at the beginning of the year every four years? It is not accidental, it is a pivotal time to determine whether Nigeria will progress or retrogress!

Even in our individual lives, the decisions we take at pivotal times, beginning of a year, month or day as the case may be, goes a long way to determine the days that follows!

I crave the indulgence of all Nigerians, to jettison selfish interests. To jettison ethnic and religious sentiments by which we have allowed politicians, religious monarchs use those to divide us. Even if you have profited from any of the presidential candidates, that should not be basis to vote them over competence and the future of the youths and generations of youths yet unborn. Not just youths, the impact will be felt by all age groups.

For once, let’s vote competence over sentiments that hold no water. Whether you are rich or poor, bad government policies and governance will hit hard on you when wrong/bad leaders are elected, actually, no sane society elects bad leaders if their consciences aren’t bought!

The rate at which Nigerians are flying out of the country is becoming too alarming. I see a better Nigeria but we must be ready to go beyond seeing and voting to install competence over the status quo.

Don’t be the reason Nigeria and Nigerians will endure more hardships than has already been endured.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless the most competent leadership we’ll ever have come 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Now that God has giving us a capable candidate, If una like make una go vote rubbish and come and complain that Nigerian leaders are bad make I slap the person.

Vote labour party vote competency.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Kennitrust(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2023
We need a president that goes to places by himself and not by proxy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by chichriso: 7:11am On Jan 02, 2023
May God help this man
This is wonderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GeQlnUlfjo
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by clinician2x: 7:12am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

How did your father watch his emission and how many roads did he fix?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by dubra: 7:19am On Jan 02, 2023
I swear that tinubu can not lift that little child with hands, never, this is the reasons they attack obi vabally, tinubu is sick and frail to move about like Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Onogiede(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Absolutely no saine Nigeria will ever think of voting all those two satanic APC, PDP as party,..in my lovely state EDO we always fight for justice and fairness, i bet anyone here if APC agent will even show up in field due to anger of masses.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by loosecanon50(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Cry me a river or hang yourself. Choose one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Daniego(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why are you so pained about anything that will move this country forward? Who put those people in IDP? APC and somebody want to bring them out as nobody is taking about them in this country and here you are lamenting like a she goat in a heat. Next month is far . You will need GP Tank for your tears

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Victoronah1: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2023
He should have had one of them or Aisha yusefu doing the interpretation in Hausa, so all can perfectly understand. We obedient are very smart, I hope this my idea can get to them fast.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by stuffs2002: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Same Obi who lives with IPOB and says IPOB are terrorists

The HYPOCRITES thinks Nigeria is South East that he could keep deceiving.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Trustyourself: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why not keep quiet if your senselessness is up to this height... If you were paid to do this dirty job online, don't you have conscience? Seeing the heavy calamities befalling your fellow citizens since over 7years, habaa!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Goodoldays(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2023
akpenlegedu:
If he likes let him back the child he is part of the bad leadership must of you are complaining about.

How is he part of it Sir?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Trustyourself: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The money you were paid to be doing all these "online dirty jobs", can it sustain you for up to 1week?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by ThoughtOfYou: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2023
grin
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin
You guys are very funny. Well, February, 25 is not far again. E go clear una for eye when "structureless" becomes structured
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by RuddyFusion(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

How is that your concern?
How is that your business?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Emmacolinho(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2023
superlanny:
God forbid bad thing.
A little correction bruh..its "God forbid BAT thing"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by franudi: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by freeborn02: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The traveling tinubu had been doing, had he been using your blood as fuel instead of aviation fuel?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by freeborn02: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Banbutton:
Election gimmick, after loosing he'll never be anywhere near that camp ever again, until another election campaign..
Obi king of lamba

When he was governor, he visted a secondary school and had breakfast with them at their dinning.

So, he is accustomed to associating with the people.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You didn't see those polluting atmosphere with private jet to meccah and Dubai..
That fear when u know your source of living is about to run dry
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by deeva2: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2023
sadiyamuhammad:
We Nigerians And 133 Million Nigerians That Are Living In Poverty In Nigeria Are The Ones To Decide Their Future President Because We Nigerians Are Suffering From Bad Leadership That Brought Hardship, Inflation, Division, Economic Crisis And Insecurity In The Entire Country And The Only Competent Candidate Dr Peter Obi Who Has The Capacity To Bring Good Stability, Investment And Development That Could Create Good Jobs For All Nigerians And Move Nigeria Forward To The Positive Change And Direction��

Keep deceiving yourself.

The Job he never created when he was governor..

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Proudlyomonna: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2023
This Fight against Terrorist up North needs an external hand,one who holds no sympathy tidings be it Tribal or Religious with this bastard killers.
OBIDIATI is the way forward.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Proudlyomonna: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2023
deeva2:

Keep deceiving yourself.

I hope you are aware that if OBI does not win, Atiku wins then.
Aside Yorubas who are just doing my brother package,ask people from the North,SS,SE,MB if they want anything to do with this APC calamity again.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Proudlyomonna: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2023
deeva2:

Keep deceiving yourself.

I hope you are aware that if OBI does not win, Atiku wins then.
Aside Yorubas who are just doing my brother package,ask people from the North,SS,SE,MB if they want anything to do with this APC calamity again.
If Atiku wins that will booster the moral of some fulani killer heardmen,when we tell una to vote wisely una go think se na joke.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: The Condition Of Public Schools / Nigerian Economy To Overtake UK, France By 2050 / Saraki Becomes Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.