Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity (9199 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Carrying An IDP Child In Wassa Abuja IDP Camp / Peter Obi & LP Senatorial Candidate For FCT, Visit Wassa IDP Camp In Abuja / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by ZamaniT: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Banbutton:
Election gimmick, after loosing he'll never be anywhere near that camp ever again, until another election campaign..
Obi king of lamba

Tinubu, king of Drug barons and Thiefs
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Gandrova: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Majority of Heobi supporters are stupid. Their concerns is for Heobi to win. They don't care about the representative of House of assembly members or those seeking for the position of senator under Labour Party. How will that work? is that not stupidity of the highest level
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Apcibro: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am a registered card carrying member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by deeva2: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I hope you are aware that if OBI does not win, Atiku wins then.
Aside Yorubas who are just doing my brother package,ask people from the North,SS,SE,MB if they want anything to do with this APC calamity again.
If Atiku wins that will booster the moral of some fulani killer heardmen,when we tell una to vote wisely una go think se na joke.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

TINUBU IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

KNOW THIS AND HAVE PEACE..

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Proudlyomonna: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2023
deeva2:

Where him wan pass?
Na Ore be him last Bustop.
Our Edo brothers full ground gidigba,them go use 2by2 pursue am go back Lagos.
Obi or Atiku will rule over your stubborn head whether you like it or not.
Obi or Atiku.
Vote Wisely.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by deeva2: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Where him wan pass?
Obi or Atiku.
Vote Wisely.
APC MUST GO.

CRY ME A RIVER

TINUBU IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT..

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by deeva2: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Where him wan pass?
Obi or Atiku.
Vote Wisely.
APC MUST GO.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Proudlyomonna: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
[quote author=deeva2 post=119736442][/quote]

Tinubu for first apologize for working against our collective Southern candidate jona for a party that has been the worst calamity to hit this Country that's a good place to start.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by Proudlyomonna: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
deeva2:

He is not going beyond the Yoruba borders grin
Even most of the Yorubas supporting him just want to chop from his drug money.
APC is already on the process of going going gooooonneee.
Obi or Atiku will rule over your head.
Choose Wisely.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity by deeva2: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

He is not going beyond the Yoruba borders grin
Even most of the Yorubas supporting him just want to chop from his drug money.
APC is already on the process of going going gooooonneee.
Obi or Atiku will rule over your head.
Choose Wisely.

You are even confused because of hate..

Obi or Atiku.. Lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: We Reject Proposed Interim Government — Afenifere / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround By December / PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.