Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Where are our men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where are our men? (1465 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Coronavirus: Our Men Are Fucking Us Too Much- Ghana Women Protest / I Saw This And I Wanted To Cry For Our Men.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where are our men? by hotwax: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
I attended a church crossover service yesterday. Low and behold, the population of woman to men was like 80% to 20%.

I was forced to ask my friend - why do we have many women...And whenever the pastor say any prayer about marriage or finding their own husband in 2023, these women answer "amen" passionaltely.

My friend said its because Women are more than men in world population. But i didnt agree with him.

When you walk on the street or you are in place of work, you see men dominating everywhere.

When you enter church or night club, you see more women than men.

You see 1 female chatting with 20 men on facebook and whatsapp. So, men must be more than women,

Are women really more than men?

1 Like

Re: Where are our men? by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lol
Re: Where are our men? by Nazgul: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
The number of women to men is balanced during birth. But death rate of men is higher than women making women more than men.

This is why you'll discover that even though polygamy is practiced is some parts of Nigeria, we still have single girls looking for husbands.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where are our men? by alingo2013(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
If women are more than men it means we are more scared and there by more valuable, so which one is all this expensive date and buying of iPhone for girl, please broke girls deserve no husband

8 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
The only thing i noticed is couples did not wear to match unlike before. Even Pastor and his wife wore different attire.

The world is really changing embarassed

Btw, Seun and Mynd44 biko allow us to change our profile, i don't want to stay wicked anymore and my profile picture doesn't depict this new life i have chosen. Please i don change, allow me change my signature o cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
alingo2013:
If women are more than men it means we are more scared and there by more valuable, so which one is all this expensive date and buying of iPhone for girl, please broke girls deserve no husband
A plain topic with no shade at anyone but somehow you manage to spew your bile. It is well for you o grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by hotwax: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nazgul:
The number of women to men is balanced during birth. But death rate of men is higher than women making women more than men.

This is why you'll discover that even though polygamy is practiced is some parts of Nigeria, we still have single girls looking for husbands.

isokay... true

1 Like

Re: Where are our men? by alingo2013(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Persephone1:
A plain topic with no shade at anyone but somehow you manage to spew your bile. It is well for you o grin cheesy

I know it is well with me
BUT IT WILL NEVER END WELL FOR BROKE GIRLS, ALL THE MONEY WASTED ON THERE HEAD AND STILL NONE OF THEM HAVE REACH TOP 100 BILLIONAIRE FOR AFRICA
Re: Where are our men? by Bigbright7(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
I really feel sympathy when I see a lady of marriageable age but still single, truth is 89% of our ladies above the age of 25 genuinely wants to settle down, but the harsh economy has made it uneasy.

My prayer for our ladies due for marriage is to have fulfillment in finding the right partner and settle down this year. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
alingo2013:

I know it is well with me
BUT IT WILL NEVER END WELL FOR BROKE GIRLS, ALL THE MONEY WASTED ON THERE HEAD AND STILL NONE OF THEM HAVE REACH TOP 100 BILLIONAIRE FOR AFRICA
As you don reach ba?

Your business not mine

4 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by alingo2013(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bigbright7:
I really feel sympathy when I see a lady of marriageable age but still single, truth is 89% of our ladies above the age of 25 genuinely wants to settle down, but the harsh economy has made it uneasy.

My prayer for our ladies due for marriage is to have fulfillment in finding the right partner and settle down this year. Amen.

IF THE LADY HAS EVER DONE HOOKUP, OR LIED TO HER BOYFRIEND TO COLLECT HIS HARD EARNED MONEY, OR EVEN CHEATED AT ANY POINT OF HER RELATIONSHIP THIS PRAYER WILL NOT REACH THE CEILING TALKLESS OF REACH GOD, I DON'T WISH ANY CHEATER A HAPPY HOME

2 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by alingo2013(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Persephone1:
As you don reach ba?

Your business not mine

grin
Re: Where are our men? by hotwax: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bigbright7:

yes..responsible and reserved ladies at that

2 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by Truvelisback(m): 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Persephone1:
The only thing i noticed is couples did not wear to match unlike before. Even Pastor and his wife wore different attire.

The world is really changing embarassed

Btw, Seun and Mynd44 biko allow us to change our profile, i don't want to stay wicked anymore and my profile picture doesn't depict this new life i have chosen. Please i don change, allow me change my signature o cry cry
U don Change. Abi u dey whine urself?

Re: Where are our men? by Nazgul: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
hotwax:

isokay... true
I forgot to add that the Japa rate of guys is 100 times higher than that of girls. The sad reality here is that half of these guys would end of with foreign wives in their various bases thereby dashing the hopes of expectant single ladies back home.

Your theory of one girl chatting with dozens of guys...even though it's true, the reality here is that half if those guys she's chatting with are married, the other half are in serious relationships, the ones who are single and want something serious with her are the ones she gives the least attention to.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where are our men? by house10studios: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Na u dey ask
Na u dey tell

1 Like

Re: Where are our men? by ednut1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bigbright7:

court wedding is less than 50k, but they want 5m naira to 15m wedding. They also dont want to build like their mama generation. Oga no dey pity anyone. What we have now is one rich man having plenty side chicks

3 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by saladinnoir: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2023
hotwax:
I attended a church crossover service yesterday. Low and behold, the population of woman to men was like 80% to 20%.

I was forced to ask my friend - why do we have many women...And whenever the pastor say any prayer about marriage or finding their own husband in 2023, these women answer "amen" passionaltely.

My friend said its because Women are more than men in world population. But i didnt agree with him.

When you walk on the street or you are in place of work, you see men dominating everywhere.

You see 1 female chatting with 20 men on facebook and whatsapp. So, men must be more than women,

Men are more practical and pragmatic than women so they're more likely to spend time in " sure" activities like work because it's directly correlated to monetary reward.

Women are more social and will spend more time in social settings for the sake of it. They also don't have financial pressure and responsibility bearing down on them so they can leave their fate to chance, to some extent at least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where are our men? by hotwax: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2023
saladinnoir:

Men are more practical and pragmatic than women so they're more likely to spend time in " sure" activities like work because it's directly correlated to monetary reward.

Women are more social and will spend more time in social settings for the sake of it. They also don't have financial pressure and responsibility bearing down on them so they can leave their fate to chance, to some extent at least.

Agreed..i guess this explains it
Re: Where are our men? by Ladymillion(f): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2023
hotwax:

and they will be looking for God fearing and church going girl
Re: Where are our men? by hotwax: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Ladymillion:
and they will be looking for God fearing and church going girl

who dey look for chuurch going girls? na mumu that person be..

when olosho finished her pzzy..na church be their retirement home

3 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by toujurs: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2023
This guy is funny o, go to all these pastors that perform miracles, just attend their crossover night.

You will collect numbers tyre, u will see women in their 40's and still unmarried.

And these women are so vulnerable, you can be having raw sex with her, she won't mind as long as you promise her marriage, she will cook, clean, obey and respect you.

Some do change ones you get married to them, and she gives birth to a child. Some would change.

I just don't know if these women put themselves on purpose in these situation, or it's just unknowingly, A 40 year old, so vulnerable, begging a man for marriage. It's a shame! And these guys will be messing with her like she is not okay. Na wa o! Some women are suffering o!

Marriage is an achievement to every lady, if you like believe, but deep down she know she have achieved something being married.

3 Likes

Re: Where are our men? by hotwax: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2023
toujurs:
This guy is funny o, go to all these pastors that perform miracles, just attend their crossover night.

You will collect numbers tyre, u will see women in their 40's and still unmarried.

And these women are so vulnerable, you can be having raw sex with her, she won't mind as long as you promise her marriage, she will cook, clean, obey and respect you.

Some do change ones you get married to them, and she gives birth to a child. Some would change.

I just don't know if these women put themselves on purpose in these situation, or it's just unknowingly,[b] A 40 year old, so vulnerable, begging a man for marriage. It's a shame! [/b]And these guys will be messing with her like she is not okay. Na wa o! Some women are suffering o!

Marriage is an achievement to every lady, if you like believe, but deep down she know she have achieved something being married.

Its not their fault..totally...There are many factors contributing to this. Economy, casanova guys have used and dumped them
Re: Where are our men? by toujurs: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2023
hotwax:

Its not their fault..totally...There are many factors contributing to this. Economy, casanova guys have used and dumped them
But a lady has the choice of choosing the right guy. Which they abuse. And later come out to cry about how men are scum, how can men be scum over a choice you as a lady made. undecided

See ehn, it's her fault. A lady, who doesn't have financial independency, still broke and unmarried at 40, it's her fault.

Most women can't think responsibly, their thinking is always selfish, always about, what she can benefit, and not what both her and her man can achieve together.

The ones getting married, they understand what marriage is all about. I have seen women treated anyhow, why , She dated for money. Now she have been thrown out and the man just married last year.

Obviously she can't marry a man, she met me and ask me if she can go back to a guy, who was actually interested in her, but she snubbed him because he had no car. grin

I told her no, because if i was that guy, walaihi i will sleep with her, till she uses her leg to tear race cheesy.

Wisdom is very important, you dull you bare consequences

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where are our men? by Kipaji: 11:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Here are some of the relevant reasons men avoid church nowadays:

* Many women in church are just h0es looking for repentance. They tacitly prey over gullible church men after they have been used up and the men they truly want do not want them back. The stories of men who marry church girls just to find out later about their not-so-pure past are all over the place. Men take notes and adapt accordingly: they avoid the church.

* The church is forgiving to women but not forgiving to men. The church is blind to non-virgin women (despite the bible's clear preference of virgins) and are lenient with h0es (they created the concept born-again virgin just for them). But the church is not that forgiving to broke men. The pastor will ask a broke man to become "stable" first before thinking about women. But any kind of women (including the whorest h0es) is OK. The church pressurizes men to marry women, even the non-virgin ones.

* The church is hypocritical. The church do not follow all the bible's principles anymore and intentionally select the ones they want to promote. Example, the bible promotes virginity. The bible makes clear that there is a large and stark difference between a virgin and a non-virgin. But the church does not talk about that. The church is quick to point out the passage where it's said that a man will leave his parents to become one with a woman, but the same emphasis is not given to passages that uphold virginity and reject non-virginity.

* Many men slowly realize that the church is the pastor's playground as far as his sexual fantasies are concerned. As explained by Ubunja (https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1507#114177308), pastors are some of the biggest pimps out there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where are our men? by hotwax: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2023
Kipaji:
Here are some of the relevant reasons men avoid church nowadays:

* Many women in church are just h0es looking for repentance. They tacitly prey over gullible church men after they have been used up and the men they truly want do not want them back. The stories of men who marry church girls just to find out later about their not-so-pure past are all over the place. Men take notes and adapt accordingly: they avoid the church.

* The church is forgiving to women but not forgiving to men. The church is blind to non-virgin women (despite the bible's clear preference of virgins) and are lenient with h0es (they created the concept born-again virgin just for them). But the church is not that forgiving to broke men. The pastor will ask a broke man to become "stable" first before thinking about women. But any kind of women (including the whorest h0es) are OK.

* The church is hypocritical. The church do not follow all the bible's principles anymore and intentionally select the ones they want to promote. Example, the bible promotes virginity. The bible makes clear that there is a large and stark difference between a virgin and a non-virgin. But the church does not talk about that. The church is quick to point out the passage where it's said that a man will leave his parents to become one with a woman, but the same emphasis is not given to passages that uphold virginity and reject non-virginity.

* Many men slowly realize that the church is the pastor's playground as far as his sexual fantasies are concerned. As explained by Ubunja (https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/1507#114177308), pastors are some of the biggest pimps out there.

when it comes to pastors and ladies...its pandora box.

These ladies kneel down for these pastors to pray for them and they also open their legs when pastors ask..
how is spiritual matter related to sex?
Re: Where are our men? by hotwax: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
toujurs:
But a lady has the choice of choosing the right guy. Which they abuse. And later come out to cry about how men are scum, how can men be scum over a choice you as a lady made. undecided

See ehn, it's her fault. A lady, who doesn't have financial independency, still broke and unmarried at 40, it's her fault.

Most women can't think responsibly, their thinking is always selfish, always about, what she can benefit, and not what both her and her man can achieve together.

The ones getting married, they understand what marriage is all about. I have seen women treated anyhow, why , She dated for money. Now she have been thrown out and the man just married last year.

Obviously she can't marry a man, she met me and ask me if she can go back to a guy, who was actually interested in her, but she snubbed him because he had no car. grin

I told her no, because if i was that guy, walaihi i will sleep with her, till she uses her leg to tear race cheesy.

and they bear the repercussion of being too picky
Re: Where are our men? by toujurs: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
hotwax:

and they bear the repercussion of being too picky
B4 nkor, os it her father. Women are even more opportuned than guys, but stupidity.

Has rendered, most women on their knees begging men.
Re: Where are our men? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
toujurs:
But a lady has the choice of choosing the right guy. Which they abuse. And later come out to cry [/b]about how men are scum, how can men be scum over a choice you as a lady made. undecided

Why do you guys always assume all men are marriageable and sensible? I never understand why this comment at the bold seems like a farce to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Where are our men? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Where are our men? by GoodCane: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
hotwax:

Bros women are not more than men.

The thing is, women adapt to things or places so easily. This is why a man marries a woman and she adapts to his environment. In the same way women go to church far more than men, check all the unit and workers in the church, over 80% are all women.

A woman and a Man goes to a Church they have never been to before, within 3 months, the woman has joined a church unit (she has already adapted to the environment because women adapt so fast). But same cannot be said for the man because he is absolutely not interested (a man does not adapt). This is exactly why he is a logic being, he'll rather sit in the back seat of the church and observe the entire church. If you Force the man to stay or become a worker in the church, that's the end, you won't see him there again! He will find his way and stop attending church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where are our men? by Wodu89: 3:40pm On May 24, 2023
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Meet A White Girl In Lagos, Nigeria. / A Message To South Africans On Nairaland / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.