Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My First Dinner Of 2023 - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My First Dinner Of 2023 (971 Views)

Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Dinner Of 2023 by Mihaug(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Check out my first dinner for 2023 and rate it.

So as a young hustling bachelor with no bae to cook for me, I decided to become a chef for the night. Tomorrow I will return to soaking garri and eating out.

What you are seeing is Indomie, boiled egg, fried plantain with ketchup, salad n chicken. I was supposed to cut chunks of sausages in the Indomie but most supermarkets selling it was closed. I just had to wash it down with chilled coke tongue tongue tongue. Happy new year Nairalanders!¡!

Mods pls do this post justice by pushing it to front fp

4 Likes

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by alingo2013(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Rich kids
Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by Namdeenero(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
lipsrsealed I swear the way belle go turn you eh

2 Likes

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by alingo2013(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Rich kids,

Am still trusting God for my garri
Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by ThoughtOfYou: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Rich kids.
Una still dey chop chicken?

1 Like

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by onomeabuja: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mihaug:
Check out my first dinner for 2023 and rate it.

So as a young hustling bachelor with no bae to cook for me, I decided to become a chef for the night. Tomorrow I will return to soaking garri and eating out.

What you are seeing is Indomie, boiled egg, fried plantain with ketchup, salad n chicken. I was supposed to cut chunks of sausages in the Indomie but most supermarkets selling it was closed. I just had to wash it down with chilled coke tongue tongue tongue. Happy new year Nairalanders!¡!

Mods pls do this post justice by pushing it to front fp
That means na only januaries lipsrsealed u de eat chicken lipsrsealed
February to December na SNAKE meat u love grin

2 Likes

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by rickpat(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
lol...the meat looks unseasoned and burnt...but you tried though,provided you could eat the meal...but on a serious note,you should cook and improve your cooking skills,you should hope getting a bae to cook for you...so if you get 20 baes before you marry...you go don chop different things out for your body...lol...just improve you cooking skills by cooking often..it saves you money and gives you better meals cus you know what you are eating and you eat what you wish at a lesser cost

2 Likes

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by alingo2013(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Rich kids.

Una still dey chop chicken?

Who still drinks this type of Coke in Glass bottle this is a poor person using December salary to cook one last meal
#lastsupper

1 Like

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by Mihaug(m): 6:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Namdeenero:
lipsrsealed I swear the way belle go turn you eh

As i dey reply you this morning I dey toilet like this

3 Likes

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by Mihaug(m): 6:25am On Jan 02, 2023
rickpat:
lol...
Thanks sire
Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by Mihaug(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2023
alingo2013:

Who still drinks this type of Coke in Glass bottle this is a poor person using December salary to cook one last meal
#lastsupper

This guy totally gets me

1 Like

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by Mihaug(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2023
onomeabuja:

That means na only januaries lipsrsealed u de eat chicken lipsrsealed
February to December na SNAKE meat u love grin

I no get their Lala kind of liver oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by Aguiyimba(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
alingo2013:

#lastsupper

His sweat, money, choice and life.

1 Like

Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by alingo2013(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aguiyimba:

His sweat, money, choice and life.

You must be from Lagos, na una Sabi give rubbish advise, you see someone killing his self but you believe it's his choice, let me tell you something you have hand if Sapa holds him again.
Try to teach people how to manage their resources well, not only resources but a good standard of life and don't just leave everything to faith and choice.
Re: My First Dinner Of 2023 by Aguiyimba(m): 5:26am On Jan 03, 2023
alingo2013:

You must be from Lagos, na una Sabi give rubbish advise, you see someone killing his self but you believe it's his choice, let me tell you something you have hand if Sapa holds him again.
Try to teach people how to manage their resources well, not only resources but a good standard of life and don't just leave everything to faith and choice.

How's he killing himself? Biko mind your business.

(1) (Reply)

My Special Steamed Chicken Recipe (pics And Video) / Guys, Na Food Be This Abi Sacrifice. / Snails! Snails! Snails!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.