Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 (47785 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Luckysbab: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2023
Munzy14:

Take a chill pill bro..You don cast grin grin

It was totally unfair projecting wrong ideologies online, when you don't practice them and totally knew it was wrong.

A woman who cooks for you, shows care and prioritized you over others..
Marriage is fun, but demands sacrifice to overcome challenges in it.

You guys must tune down on how you paint it bad..it is causing fears and worries here and there.

Then create your own advice streams. Respect other people's perspective. How do you dictate what anyone should dish out as his opinion.

I have seen good women and equally useless ones. If I decide to talk more about the useless ones, how should that be a pain to you, when you can easily focus on talking about the goods ones only?

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2023
LegitAutos01:

This is the comment that made op deactivate
My thought exactly!

Which shows what Op stood for was all shades of wrong.

Lol

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ihavethingstodo: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2023
LegitAutos01:

So true!! Fear enter op! cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Luckysbab: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2023
seguno2:

You are the one who needs to rest from doing bęgbęwö stylish defence of the indefensible hypocrite, who appropriately called himself MALIGNANTGuest.

How do we even know that this is not the alternative moniker of the hypocrite

Just shut it!

I'm saying everyone has a right to their opinion and shouldn't be crucified on the basis of not aligning with popular opinion.

If you are childish enough not to understand that, that's your cup of bread.
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by faceland: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2023
it looks good but it's so small.

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Imjustagirl(f): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Single,bitter, desperate and unlucky feminists have made the OP deactivate his account grin

So cos he always advice his fellow men to beware of nigerian women, y'all thought he's gonna hate his wife who might probably not be nigerian.

These dumb ass idiots calling themselves feminists don't know what time is it grin

Please read well. His wife is a Nigerian, she's also chubby. She also joined him from portharcourt to the US.

Meanwhile he has condemned women, marriage, Nigerian women in particular and also fat women.

Conclusion he is the biggest hypocrite right now, he was probably saying all those things to chase clout on here. Shameful

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by GloriousGbola: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2023
LegitAutos01:

Pussy cannot own his shit.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by IME1: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Let there be peace.

I grew up in a time when our role models were physical or at least real.
We didn't rely on online logic and diaspora views to know our selfworth and shortcomings.

The op is wrong to push his prejudices and biases in public space, worse on a place like NL.
Sadly a number of Nlanders don't know how to divest themselves from the write-up from the many faceless people here.

While acknowledging that a few have shown their faces and others have contributed greatly to the lives of many, me inclusive, I still feel that NL pre 2023 had become toxic, illogical, abusive and a pathway to mental abuse and mental ill health.

By faith I pray the owner Seun and his mods make the platform a veritable place for honesty, unity, sense, infact common sense and a pool of knowledge and undiluted fun.

Sometimes when my younger cousins or younger people around me see me of NL they have this irritation and disappointment on their faces as though I ought not to waste my time here and rely on opinions and news from this platform. But alas! I've grown fond of NL. Been reading since 2006 when I got my first internet enabled phone and stumbled on it. But I thank God for giving me the ability not to be an addict of anything.

So if people like the op and others who have stooped so low to his level to be cursing him and abusing both genders want to carry this negativity of NL this 2023, then I'll go back to just being a casual reader. Geez I can stay the entire 2023 like I've done in some years and months without logging in, commenting or even opening threads (just browsing the front page for relevant news and move on).

They say Twitter is bad so NL is jealous? I beg make peace reign here make we rest. Meanwhile op na you start thread wey dey show us foods wey you don chop. But you no tell us wetin we suppose do? Make we praise your wife abi salivate? Oya take am 2

6 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Candidlady: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2023
alpha online beta offline
Andrew Tate gangs
dude had to deactivate lmao

13 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Aboguede(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Lastly........
Happens to be my First Meal in 2023 as at 12midnight at workplace. (Not Family's).
Workplace Party ushering in the New Year...

Why this feeling this op is downloading pictures and forming obasanjo shocked

Oga I Don believe u cool
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2023
BTW, the mod that modified thread title and pushed to frontpage should fast through out this year to make heaven ooo grin grin grin

Which kain topic be this? grin cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Luckysbab: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2023
LegitAutos01:

Na him get time, dey fear nonsense.

Why should we believe the commenter isn't just as fake as the OP?

"Trust me, I know, because..."
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Mercury12:
So why did Op deactivated?
Which dragging can make one do that? Some people are just too weak for my liking undecided
He's not only weak but a coward.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Luckysbab: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2023
IME1:
Let there be peace.

I grew up in a time when our role models were physical or at least real.
We didn't rely on online logic and diaspora views to know our selfworth and shortcomings.

The op is wrong to push his prejudices and biases in public space, worse on a place like NL.
Sadly a number of Nlanders don't know how to divest themselves from the write-up from the many faceless people here.

While acknowledging that a few have shown their faces and others have contributed greatly to the lives of many, me inclusive, I still feel that NL pre 2023 had become toxic, illogical, abusive and a pathway to mental abuse and mental ill health.

By faith I pray the owner Seun and his mods make the platform a veritable place for honesty, unity, sense, infact common sense and a pool of knowledge and undiluted fun.

Sometimes when my younger cousins or younger people around me see me of NL they have this irritation and disappointment on their faces as though I ought not to waste my time here and rely on opinions and news from this platform. But alas! I've grown fond of NL. Been reading since 2006 when I got my first internet enabled phone and stumbled on it. But I thank God for giving me the ability not to be an addict of anything.

So if people like the op and others who have stooped so low to his level to be cursing him and abusing both genders want to carry this negativity of NL this 2023, then I'll go back to just being a casual reader. Geez I can stay the entire 2023 like I've done in some years and months without logging in, commenting or even opening threads (just browsing the front page for relevant news and move on).

They say Twitter is bad so NL is jealous? I beg make peace reign here make we rest. Meanwhile op na you start thread dey dey show us foods dey you don chop. But you no tell us wetin we suppose do? Make we praise your wife abi salivate? Oya take am 2

The OP isn't wrong to push his opinion whatsoever. It was left to those who had a contrary opinion to counter objectively.

I see nothing on this thread, but cyber bullying in its raw form.
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Luckysbab: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:

That was really disappointing.

Succumbed to sadistic cyber bullies.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ibkayee(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Eskelebe ti o lebebe

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by SerikiFulani(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Imjustagirl:

Please read well. His wife is a Nigerian, she's also chubby. She also joined him from portharcourt to the US.

Meanwhile he has condemned women, marriage, Nigerian women in particular and also fat women.

Conclusion he is the biggest hypocrite right now, he was probably saying all those things to chase clout on here. Shameful

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands

Well,it may be the wife is making life hard for him or he's not enjoying his marriage....That's why he's discouraging marriage smiley

Forget all the food posts and vacation pictures, marriage is more than that.

Some people are in their marriages cos of what they gain or cos of their kids or "what will people say if we divorce"

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by seguno2: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

Just shut it!

I'm saying everyone has a right to their opinion and shouldn't be crucified on the basis of not aligning with popular opinion.

If you are childish enough not to understand that, that's your cup of bread.

Asking me to shut up, is obviously how you say that everyone has a right to their opinion.

Is it any surprise that you are justifying your co-hypocrite, MALIGNANTGuest

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by LegitAutos01: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

That was really disappointing.

Succumbed to sadistic cyber bullies.

Thus thread be like Nigeria election

C views

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Aboguede(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Person go just wake begin download random pictures from any source and start to create fake story up and down.

See as em back am with em second moniker come talk say 'na this kin food dey give poor man headache'

You wey never see food chop shocked lie ke u there

The essence of this, is to appreciate the hardworking women out there who contribute a lot in ensuring their Loved ones & the neighbors around them are well fed and nurtured.
This, I'm doing using the Savory Kitchen Efforts of my Lovely Wife as a point of reference.

Here are some of the tantalizing pictures to revamp your waning appetite.
This is just for your entertainment as we usher in the New Year, 2023, on this great platform!
Do have a Prosperous New Year!

Cc
RoyalRoy
Seun
Moderators

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by KingOfTheDamned: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Your wife is feeding you meals, whereas you are on Nairaland telling whoever cares to listen that men have stopped marrying and are divorcing per second because men gain nothing from marriage. All this while staying firm inside your marriage, going on trips with your wife and eating coconut rice and fufu.

Na mumu dey take relationship advice online.

If the rest of you like, don’t find a good partner and hold them tight. You will be online commenting “Does your wife have a sister?” … “Is your husband single?” Before you know it, they done leave you.

Why are you still unmarried , aren't you almost 40?

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Pacesetterz: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Op, I stopped taking your posts seriously after you made this statement.

You have since then made several derogatory comments which I have been taking note of. If you were doing it before, I don't know, but after this one up there which I read, I simply concluded that you are one of the problems we have on social media. You speak from both sides of your mouth.

You talk down on women and the institution of marriage, and then go back home to be cared for and pampered by a woman. You then further come here to pour adulations on your wife.

Make up your mind: are you for or against marriage? Don't be a hypocrite. Practice what you preach. Since marriage is an unalluring baseless lie, when will you throw your wife out? You cannot be advising young, Nigerian men to stay the fvck off marriage and then come here to praise your wife in the same marriage you are condemning. That's an invitation to thunder to come and locate you in that your America where you are staying to type crap.

The person u quoted was the op of this thread?

Dont Tell me the simp is Malignantguest?

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by LegitAutos01: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

Na him get time, dey fear nonsense.

Why should we believe the commenter isn't just as fake as the OP?

"Trust me, I know, because..."

Because....?

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by chris51(f): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Zee0007:
God will judge you OP. una marry the better one leave hookup babes for us to marry. cry cry cry

Never take relationship advice from online and relationship experts. Hold your babe or man well. Many are hypocrites. Many discourage us from marrying while they enjoy theirs.

The problem is that many young men Co-habit with girls and that makes it difficult for them to compare and pick up girls who have marriage qualities.
In short, they are more interested in physical relationship

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by chris51(f): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
chris51:

The problem is that many young men Co-habit with girls and that makes it difficult for them to compare and pick up girls who have marriage qualities.
In short, they are more interested in physical relationship

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Mercury12(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
My brother. Sometimes you will expect some people to act mature and strong and they will disappoint. Weaklings are cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by wiseone28: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
alpha online beta offline
Andrew Tate gangs
dude had to deactivate lmao
Who dey take you serious?

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Munzy14(m): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

Then create your own advice streams. Respect other people's perspective. How do you dictate what anyone should dish out as his opinion.

I have seen good women and equally useless ones. If I decide to talk more about the useless ones, how should that be a pain to you, when you can easily focus on talking about the goods ones only?
Your comment is irrelevant.

The OP accepted he goofed.

And you acting as a sychophant to his topic is making a mess of the whole situation.

Someone came online to paint black women of African origin bad, to attract likes and azzlicking from people like You, But forgot he has a Nigerian wife in his confines over there.

Only deceiving gullible followers like you..
See just rest..I will roast you next time you want to support stupidity here.

Be whatsoever you want to, but don't preach what you can't practice..
People come here to learn.

One shouldn't sound daft trying to sound woke.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by dominique(f): 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
One by one all the useless Alfa mails talking trash about women and polluting minds of impressionable young men will be exposed and disgraced like this hypocrite op.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by sukkot: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2023
see as dem drag OP like tiger generator. redpilled ass niggas

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Luckysbab: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
seguno2:

Asking me to shut up, is obviously how you say that everyone has a right to their opinion.

Is it any surprise that you are justifying your co-hypocrite, MALIGNANTGuest

You will think you can manipulate with that useless line.

Over and over, if you make such useless post directly attacking me, I will keep telling you to shut it.

You don't go to a debate and start attacking the opposing team; you will be put in your place or outrightly disqualified. This is exactly how it will be, with this discourse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.