Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 (47867 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Klass99(f): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Richy4(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
Klass99:

At the bolded shocked.

When I tell you to stop smoking Igbosere weed and try Osogbo weed instead, you always say I don't know what's up. Now see what Igbosere weed has caused! I have Chukwuka on speed dial, he is my dealer and he can get you premium quality weed, so when you haze and you are high, you won't be misyarning like this.

How on earth can you say this Richy? Insults go beyond words like idiot, stupid, fool, bastard etc. A person can thoroughly insult you, a group of people or an institution even without using any of those words, but meanwhile they are being very insulting, condescending and derogatory in their speech/conduct.

If my former boss sends you one of his strong worded emails, you will know your intelligence and entire lineage has been insulted in that mail without him using words like dunce, brainless or useless. This deactivated OP was no better and in no way cordial or mature, dissing a group of people like you said in another post, is tantamount to insulting them. A diss is an insult.

To make matters worse you now said a smart individual has exited NL, how na? I can't stop laughing. Your definition of smart and my definition are worlds apart, but then again we smoke different brands of weed so that is understandable.
grin cheesy cheesy
I'm glad you were late for the vawulence opening ceremony... Good a thing you arrived When the celebrant have already left the arena..

Honestly Klass, We might be of different opinion but every individual have it's different side that wasn't pretty...

Apart from his negativity towards women.. He is smart and some one that any individual can chat with on this forum and you have a sense of feeling that you were communicating with an adult...

I don't go to romance section that much...So I might not know the havoc he may have been creating there..I only read Roman topic that made front page...and the ones that he posted that I read were not bad... He got something upstairs and we can't take that away from him...Maybe it's me because I like smart people a lot.. so that could be the reason I felt bad for him leaving..

By the way, how was your holiday? U haven't even dropped your holiday bags, you were already on the vawulence ring grin

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by BeanX(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2023
Una never die this matter undecided undecided
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
doggedfighter:
This man comes here deceives others, talks down on women.

Talks bla bla bla about virginity.

Forms an alpha male then crawls back home to be fed and cared for by a woman.

Continue using the heads of the gullible.

They deserve what you're dishing out.
How did I miss this thread cry cry cry grin grin grin grin
It's fun to read through this thread.. I'm having a fun time on page 1.. cheesy
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
mariahAngel:

Remember when I warned you the last time, and you refused to heed?
This time around, NOBODY will even be able to come through for you.
You will bear the consequences of your actions alone. Mark it!

By the time you're through, you will tremble.
shocked
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ishilove:

Deflecting and avoiding facing your own hypocrisy. Your hypocrisy should be studied in classrooms
Ishi you made the clown deactivate.. I wasn't around to drag him around though! grin cheesy cheesy
So painful... cry cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How did I miss this thread cry cry cry grin grin grin grin
It's fun to read through this thread.. I'm having a fun time on page 1.. cheesy

It will hold you spell- bound grin

Have your fun !
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

It will hold you spell- bound grin

Have your fun !
I already did... grin
It was lit!

Dude got battered... grin grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by doggedfighter(f): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I already did... grin
It was lit!

Dude got battered... grin grin

And terribly bruised grin

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Klass99:

At the bolded shocked.

When I tell you to stop smoking Igbosere weed and try Osogbo weed instead, you always say I don't know what's up. Now see what Igbosere weed has caused! I have Chukwuka on speed dial, he is my dealer and he can get you premium quality weed, so when you haze and you are high, you won't be misyarning like this.

How on earth can you say this Richy? Insults go beyond words like idiot, stupid, fool, bastard etc. A person can thoroughly insult you, a group of people or an institution even without using any of those words, but meanwhile they are being very insulting, condescending and derogatory in their speech/conduct.

If my former boss sends you one of his strong worded emails, you will know your intelligence and entire lineage has been insulted in that mail without him using words like dunce, brainless or useless. This deactivated OP was no better and in no way cordial or mature, dissing a group of people like you said in another post, is tantamount to insulting them. A diss is an insult.

To make matters worse you now said a smart individual has exited NL, how na? I can't stop laughing. Your definition of smart and my definition are worlds apart, but then again we smoke different brands of weed so that is understandable.

What strain if weed do you smoke?
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Klass99:

At the bolded shocked.

What strain of weed do you smoke?
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ishi you made the clown deactivate.. I wasn't around to drag him around though! grin cheesy cheesy
So painful... cry cry grin grin
He can kiss my feminine ass. Two faced asshole

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by obinna58(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2023
dominique:
One by one all the useless Alfa mails talking trash about women and polluting minds of impressionable young men will be exposed and disgraced like this hypocrite op.
Ah! Mod na you join them Dey talk like this cheesy
E vex u too

Hope say no be una work em deactivation grin
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Klass99(f): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
smiley
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Richy4(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Klass99:

Ify Belgium, you are just impossible but our divergent views on the OP is not a problem.

The violence didn't interest me as much as your comment, I couldn't resist the urge to yab you tongue.

My holiday was good I hope yours was too.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some of us need to be careful because It seems that a lot of you ladies bought Pepper spray and are majestically moving and waving it around on every section smiley...Peace talks no dey for 2023 agender I guess smiley...

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Gift96: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
can't believe the coward alfamail actually disable his account and run away from Nairaland, probably this thread and his post got to his amazing wife

no more sweet food and sweet pussy for him again this new year

Nairaland guys wise up and use your sense, don't let people with personality disorder lead you astray

So you mean you are actually shameless to the extent of eating food prepared by female grin angry grin grin grin to the extent of posting it like Mr woman wrapper, after all the women bashing you still go back to a lady and gulping her meal down same virile anti women throat of yours

So your wife is dutifully doing all this but yet all you do is badmouth her and every other lady at every opportunity you have

Ungrateful

Hope you are the one that disvirgin her? Or you are already feeling insecure from comparison

This are just few and less virile utterances of yours, I really pity guys that are blindly following you guys, they will sooner or later discover that Twitter and nairaland is not real life

If you put away the fact that MALIGNANTGuest was married, you can't help but admit those words of his you quoted were intelligence based on experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Parents, Watch What You Do In Presence Of Your Kids / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.