Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work (36694 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by NuruDiddy: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
So because they're police they should not drink again .

On duty?
May they kill u thesame way they killed the young man in Ajah so u tell your useless ancestors that police must be drinking on duty. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by NuruDiddy: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
dumb reasoning u said .well I think u are more stupid than I thought because for u to argue with stupid man ,make u stupid as well.what do u think?
Sorry I forgot u have no brain to think

U still get hands to type?
Don't worry,we will comment on your thread soon. You will be killed by a drunk police this year. As u love drunk police,they will teach u a bitter lesson soon

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by hakeem4(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
not on duty

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Crystalom5: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
they should not drink while on duty or in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Addme: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:
Our policemen should be banned from taking alcohol while on duty, this is a disturbing phenomenon.

That police station needs a new DPO
At the bolded, unfortunately it's not the change of DPO but the entire division mentality.
From the write-up, some of them had a way of refusing to go on transfer even when there names were shortlisted.

Do you know that the DPO was recently changed when the first incident happened as early as December. So it's not the change of DPO but the mentality of the entire Police Force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Angeloihe: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
Do bankers or doctors drink beer or alcohol during their job
So you are comfortable for a drunk police officer to carry a gun around u
May ur family members and loved ones be his victims.
Can I hear an AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by kelmicheal: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2023
Will NPC denie this? This is pure photo evidence kudos to punch news for their bravery
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by saintnegroid(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
like seriously? It seems you are drunk while commenting on this post or maybe your eye dey pain you or it could be your brain dey pain you... Drinking on duty they said, they can have their drinks once they are done with their work for the day.... Just like drinking heavily when you know you are driving... You might be owing dead if you do that
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by kelmicheal: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Angeloihe:

Do bankers or doctors drink beer or alcohol during their job
So you are comfortable for a drunk police officer to carry a gun around u
May ur family members and loved ones be his victims.
Can I hear an AMEN

Those u mentioned may not drink it during their duties however they may be working on alcohol influence the one they take before.

Many medical doctors do smoke or drink alcohol
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Cool83(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
You can condone your staff to be drinking alcohol on duty, smh

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by ZombieTERROR: 8:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

No they should drink and start killing citizens..

bloody urchins everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by JC2021: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Police drinking alcohol is not new. It's a common occurrence at joints close to any police station. Go to POWA market in Ikeja, you will see police men as early as 5:30am to 6am taking hot gin before duty.

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by ZombieTERROR: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

let it be known that this guy is an urchin

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by CEOKmotors: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
dumb reasoning u said .well I think u are more stupid than I thought because for u to argue with stupid man ,make u stupid as well.what do u think?

Ogbeni, you're dumb, take to correction and stop embarrassing yourself.

How can you support police drinking on duty, if they high and shoot your family member, you go still talk that shit??

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by everythinggirly(f): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2023
But not when on duty.
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by CUMIN: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2023
secnelly:
Peter Obi on January 1, visited 3 states in Nigeria: Anambra, Lagos and Abuja.

As a concerned citizen, where was your preferred candidate on January 1?
Was he in Nigeria?

If he's not, it's time to look inwards, fellow citizens. Pitch your tent with Peter Obi and remain #Obidient.

Obi has already lost before the election
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by AfroKnight: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

They should not drink. Because how safe would you feel if a drunk officer with a rifle stopped you on the road? You know how many things can go wrong?

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by secnelly: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2023
CUMIN:

Obi has already lost before the election
The problem of Nigeria has remained the same in the past 4 decades so expectedly the solutions will be similar.

However, what stands Peter Obi out is sincerity of purpose and political will for diligent implementation of the solutions.

_I am here to remind you, about our drive_

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by saintnegroid(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2023
superlanny:
This is one of the reason why I know we have many roaming mad people in Nigeria, I will never be one to support evil or enjoy suffering. This country has been taken back to the stone ages and fit for only Urchins and mentally deranged supporters of these evil politicians.

Imagine after all the efforts of #endsars we still have the same old thing and nothing has changed, yet some supposedly intelligent people will confidently support Tinubu or Atiku, whatever reason they have I cannot stand chronic stupidity.

We will all be here together to watch and see how much we have grown as a supposedly democratic country, our mumu is very significant.
it is people like you who makes others to hate peter obi. So you mean that if someone vote tinubu or atiku he is not intelligent? Let me put you to light small, everyone cannot vote for your candidate, others also have very good reasons for voting their candidate, others who are more intelligent than you(that is if you are intelligent at all) have the right to vote who they think is best for them. Is this not how you people said it during Jonathan and buhari? Is buhari a better president than Jonathan? So you mean that atiku's children are not intelligent because they want to vote their father? Same as tinubu? How about their cousins, grand children and family members? Please no dey use ynash comment... Be wise

3 Likes

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Wickedfacts: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

You're incurably stupid

3 Likes

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Wickedfacts: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

You're a daft idiot. No wonder you're supporting a 3rd class failure.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Mrklemo(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2023
E be like these Ajah cops get doings ooo
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by saintnegroid(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
my brother always take corrections rather then being proud. If you are married then I pity your wife at home, if you are yet to marry then I pity your future wife but I pray you meet your kind because in the end a wife is always the bearer of this kind of dead attitude
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by superlanny(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2023
If the 30k Urchin allowance is enough to feed your family, then continue to enjoy it. But I will continue to state it as it is, Nigeria is drowning and a failed country, those who we put in charge are those I will hold responsible. You can't be intelligent and continue to make the same mistakes. If my words hurt you then I can understand. Or better still I know what you represent. Enough said, cheers.
saintnegroid:
it is people like you who makes others to hate peter obi. So you mean that if someone vote tinubu or atiku he is not intelligent? Let me put you to light small, everyone cannot vote for your candidate, others also have very good reasons for voting their candidate, others who are more intelligent than you(that is if you are intelligent at all) have the right to vote who they think is best for them. Is this not how you people said it during Jonathan and buhari? Is buhari a better president than Jonathan? So you mean that atiku's children are not intelligent because they want to vote their father? Same as tinubu? How about their cousins, grand children and family members? Please no dey use ynash comment... Be wise
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by saintnegroid(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2023
secnelly:
Peter Obi on January 1, visited 3 states in Nigeria: Anambra, Lagos and Abuja.

As a concerned citizen, where was your preferred candidate on January 1?
Was he in Nigeria?

If he's not, it's time to look inwards, fellow citizens. Pitch your tent with Peter Obi and remain #Obidient.
you guys said this same thing during the time of buhari in 2015... I might support peter obi o but I'm saying don't be too attached should he fall your hands later in the years to come
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by secnelly: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2023
saintnegroid:
you guys said this same thing during the time of buhari in 2015... I might support peter obi o but I'm saying don't be too attached should he fall your hands later in the years to come
The problem of Nigeria has remained the same in the past 4 decades so expectedly the solutions will be similar.

However, what stands Peter Obi out is sincerity of purpose and political will for diligent implementation of the solutions.

I am here to remind you, about our drive
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by saintnegroid(m): 8:26am On Jan 02, 2023
superlanny:
If the 30k Urchin allowance is enough to feed your family, then continue to enjoy it. But I will continue to state it as it is, Nigeria is drowning and a failed country, those who we put in charge are those I will hold responsible. You can't be intelligent and continue to make the same mistakes. If my words hurt you then I can understand. Or better still I know what you represent. Enough said, cheers.
I'm very sure you got my point, except you have problems reading and understanding
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Akaegwu(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Very happy you know that you are stupid.
Abfinest007:

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by saintnegroid(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2023
secnelly:

I am here to remind you, about our drive
I quite understand your point, but you see so many people buhari disappointed died of heart attack, some die as victim of circumstance based on poor governance, poverty, insecurity, but if someone is not too attached you will be able to move on easily when disappointment sets in
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by arantess: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
Get sense
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by secnelly: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2023
saintnegroid:
I quite understand your point, but you see so many people buhari disappointed died of heart attack, some die as victim of circumstance based on poor governance, poverty, insecurity, but if someone is not too attached you will be able to move on easily when disappointment sets in
I breath Obi, I sleep Obi.
If you love this country and want the best for your kids, you'll make sacrifices to see Obi become President.

Obi is the next president.
ObiDatti We know.
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Blazadenise(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

Is this how you drink at work...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) / Dauda Kahutu: Rarara Receives N57M Donations To Release New Song For Buhari - SR / I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.