Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work (36697 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
stormborn28:

Oh..you dont know you are the biggest idiot here. Count how many people that have quoted you for the same comment. That will tell you how big as an idiot you are. Instead of retracing your step, you rather keep replying and deepening the stupidity
since u want to stupid I make sure I announce ur stupidity to the world
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
HitSong:

Thought you had functioning brain.
Senseless son of an ugly old hag whóre mother and a drunkard old fool faggõt rapist.
Product of a broken condom.
sociopath .I rather invest my precious time on better things than to waste it on riff Raff like u
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Burgerlomo: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
idiot

Who's an idiot between me and you ass hole who wants a uniform officers to be drinking while on duty.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by fashrola(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
u are more stupid than I thought.bring my dad into this .hope u join him soon

He died cos he was a stupid man ... Since you wanna be useless on a public space
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by HitSong: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
sociopath .I rather invest my precious time on better things than to waste it on riff Raff like u
Brain-dead mofo
Go fucƙ yourself muh mu
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by stormborn28(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
since u want to stupid I make sure I announce ur stupidity to the world

This is one of the supporters of APC. Very clueless people just like their terrorist president.. Mr Standard bearer of stupidity
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Sholuwa241: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
So because they're police they should not drink again .
not on duty boy think before you post just an advice

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
HitSong:

Brain-dead mofo
Go fucƙ yourself muh mu
I thought you start with good english.foolish illiterate pretending as if he's educated
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
stormborn28:

This is one of the supporters of APC. Very clueless people just like their terrorist president.. Mr Standard bearer of stupidity
it seems u are more stupid than I thought .go ask about me.no one throw shit at me and get away with it. I can mention names,here on nairaland for u .if u want to be stupid I have phatform to announce ur stupidity to the world but if u are reacting, bcus u are frustrated .u can as well send me,ur aza . hungry goat
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by stormborn28(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
it seems u are more stupid than I thought .go ask about me.no one throw shit at me and get away with it. I can mention names,here on nairaland for u .if u want to be stupid I have phatform to announce ur stupidity to the world but if u are reacting, bcus u are frustrated .u can as well send me,ur aza . hungry goat

Pig. You swim in shiit. Since your coordinated reasoning originated from your ANUS I'm not surprise to see you bragging and self praise just like with dead walking terrorist president who started the new year with self praise but a total colossal failure. ZoneB who partner with his APC calamity to destroy the Economy of Nigeria.. Foolishness shall not depart from you
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
I wish u what u wish me
nah. Can’t get me. I’m not even in your waste of a country and. Maybe e for hold me but here police men actually keep to the rules. No drinking on duty. You’re the one who stupidly sees nothing wrong with drinking on duty with a rifle.
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by BigBashiru: 1:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Abfinest007:
I wish u what u wish me

You have low IQ.
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 5:42am On Jan 03, 2023
stormborn28:

Pig. You swim in shiit. Since your coordinated reasoning originated from your ANUS I'm not surprise to see you bragging and self praise just like with dead walking terrorist president who started the new year with self praise but a total colossal failure. ZoneB who partner with his APC calamity to destroy the Economy of Nigeria.. Foolishness shall not depart from you
stupidity is ur family identity.i won't waste my time on u. Talking about buhari .am not an APC supporter but the buhari u mentioned is better than ur fada
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by 8stargeneral: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
After taken alcohol they will be behaving anyhow with gun

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by stormborn28(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abfinest007:
stupidity is ur family identity.i won't waste my time on u. Talking about buhari .am not an APC supporter but the buhari u mentioned is better than ur fada

Imbecility is the hallmark of your family... You will denial being in Buhari supporter.. Omo Agbado urchins.. Don't worry we have taken note of where you reason from that is ANUS. Stupid boy of the new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) / Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.