Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work (36696 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants / SARS Officer Smoking In Port-Harcourt During Election While On Duty. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Regie2bless: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2023
superlanny:
This is one of the people that just amaze me with their dumb reasoning, no body says they shouldn't drink, but while on duty it is wrong, unprofessional and criminal for a law enforcement officer to drink alcohol while in possession of weapons.
I hope you understand now, not like I expect you too tho, na hope I just hope. Smh
hope u are ok? No dey should drink and take cannabis, odeh. Too many shallow minded people in Nigeria, they are always sentimental to foolish ideas.
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Crafteck1: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:
Our policemen should be banned from taking alcohol while on duty, this is a disturbing phenomenon.

That police station needs a new DPO

Finally, i said this from the start, the current dpo has a lot to answer for and jailterm to serve, no be only the erring police, the erring officer is a reflection of the dpo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Superwave16320: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2023
Sebi they are not humans but robot

God1000:
Our policemen should be banned from taking alcohol while on duty, this is a disturbing phenomenon.

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Judolisco(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
So because they're police they should not drink again .
it's unprofessional... U dey drink and u hold gun

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Lukuluku69(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ajah-policemen-caught-drinking-on-duty-abandon-work

Police work na anyhow work for major Cities in Nigeria especially Lagos.

In my University days, I used to have a Policeman as a friend. What he told me about the Force will never make me allow any of my kids to join that work. Very anyhow set of people.

Even if you are good, the corruption within will corrupt you.

He told me many many things that is worth sharing for anyone one to be street wise and how to deal with Police matter.

For those caught drinking and doing all sorts, nothing will happen to them. Absolutely nothing. They all have their ,"Baba isales" that will take care of things

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Amaggedon: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
They should not drink on duty, the police is over stressed sometimes I pity them .
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Onyi90(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:

It's against their code of conduct but they don't observe it due to poor inforcement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Candidlady: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2023
usecondom:
This one don buy new year trouble (market)

are you sure you read the post
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Nyanabo(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:

Not just the DPO. The entire Police force needs training and retraining to fit the international best practices. The Police force is an honorable job, but some delinquents have made the entire force laughable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Psady(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2023
DevilSignature:
angry

There's one in my area
The man love tombo bitters like say tomorrow no dey
That tombo nah strong vodka, person take 2 satchets must react somehow
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by DevilSignature: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2023
Psady:
That tombo nah strong vodka, person take 2 satchets must react somehow
grin
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Loverboy3333: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

yes because they pose a danger to society, get it into your dump brain
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Reference(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2023
“......One of the issues that came up after #EndSARS was the need to do a psychological evaluation of police officers, especially those who handle arms to be sure that they are mentally stable. But this did not happen. Even the recruitment procedures have been compromised....."

This highlight is a question for the citizens back then who are the victims today.
That the functional societies they see abroad did not just emerge from the blues but were carefully crafted by determined advocacy and is sustained by eternal vigilance.
Some Nigerians complaining bitterly today were champions of the establishment when the protests raged on. And instead of seeing it through felt the government in itself had the capacity and integrity to change what it benefits from.... what folly.
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Akaegwu:
Very happy you know that you are stupid.
same here . happier than u that u are more stupid
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2023
saintnegroid:
my brother always take corrections rather then being proud. If you are married then I pity your wife at home, if you are yet to marry then I pity your future wife but I pray you meet your kind because in the end a wife is always the bearer of this kind of dead attitude
pity ur head not me
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Loverboy3333:

yes because they pose a danger to society, get it into your dump brain
foolish goat
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You're a daft idiot. No wonder you're supporting a 3rd class failure.
see who's talking .u are supporting a well known criminal and u think u have brain . at least fishes can see danger and run away but u refuse to run. Me saying u have half brain is an insult to the fishes in the river bcuz they have a better brain than me
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by CUMIN: 9:04am On Jan 02, 2023
secnelly:

The problem of Nigeria has remained the same in the past 4 decades so expectedly the solutions will be similar.

However, what stands Peter Obi out is sincerity of purpose and political will for diligent implementation of the solutions.

_I am here to remind you, about our drive_

The solutions he implemented that couldn't make even he himself stayed back in Anambra.

Even obi cubana can't stay build clubs there.

The implementation that made half of Anambra citizens to leave the state
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by masui(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Olu1000:

They should not drink during work hours.They can drink to their satisfaction when they are off duty.

And after that they should drop the hangover at home before going to work.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by lilyheaven: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2023
Hope you will still type this if a drunk police guy release bullet on your innocent children
Abfinest007:
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by GodHimself: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2023
You lack understanding.

Abfinest007:
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by secnelly: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2023
CUMIN:

The solutions he implemented that couldn't make even he himself stayed back in Anambra.

Even obi cubana can't stay build clubs there.

The implementation that made half of Anambra citizens to leave the state
Its too late to cry dear Urchin

Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Nicenixon: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2023
No iota of discipline at all
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by HitSong: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
This country is indeed filled with unfortunate FOOLS...

I pity your parents...
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Mrtaye: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:
dumb reasoning u said .well I think u are more stupid than I thought because for u to argue with stupid man ,make u stupid as well.what do u think?
Sorry I forgot u have no brain to think
Oga drinking while handling weapon is like drinking and driving
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Exceed15: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

On duty Is just like drinking & driving
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Abfinest007(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2023
HitSong:

This country is indeed filled with unfortunate FOOLS...

I pity your parents...
u are worst than a fool
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2023
Remind me never to relocate or even be found at any time in Ajah and environs.

I know it happens everywhere but this one is too much. Lives are at stake here.
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by pcagbaji(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2023
Zonefree:
Olopa dey take sachet captain jack of N60.

Most Nigerian police stations dey always get one kiosk beside am, wey one violent woman dey sell cigarette, kolanut, hot drinks and sweets.
How do you know that those women are always violent grin grin shocked
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by Mozegee: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2023
You sound unreasonable,things that matters people like you joke with it. Until there heat reaches you.
Abfinest007:
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by gulfer: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Since the time of Late Supol Ekpo as DCO/DPO, that station ha been a curse around Ajah and Lagos generally. They have contributed a lot to cultism and criminality in the area undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work by epadomo(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Abfinest007:

Make I dash you this prayer "May you encounter a drunk officer while on duty with Weapon this new year" Waiting patiently for your testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) / Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.