Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle (19496 Views)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by EvergreenDiarie: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Cardiff Castle is a medieval castle and Victorian Gothic revival mansion located in the city centre of Cardiff, Wales. The original motte and bailey castle was built in the late 11th century by Norman invaders on top of a 3rd-century Roman fort.

Cardiff Castle is in top 10 tourist spot in Wales, come tour with me in this historic ancient Castle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysZOxqwKVJ8

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Johnthejohn(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wonderful castle

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Hendrixky: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
You are doing well

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Your host is a very good host.
He knows his job.
He gave all the info and details in to to.
He must have been doing that for a Long time.
Love the part He wished you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays �

Some of us at [b][/b] should visit here very soon too, for summer or rainy or dry season.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by DonMarkuzi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very good sight I was there 3 years ago.

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Lindajames1010: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
No b where them dey act war film b this?

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by WiszyFraud: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Did you know??

Foods good for people with iron deficiency anaemia (not having enough blood):

1. Meat
2. Eggs
3. Fish
4. Snail
5. Beans
6. Spinach
7. 'Ugwu' leaf
8. Other leafy vegetables

Happy New Year ✌️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by JaneYave(f): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
The interior is wow
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lindajames1010:
No b where them dey act war film b this?
Na there Linda....

Aki and PawPaw films cool

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by ecolime(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
post=119635105:

He knows his job.

Some of us at should visit here very soon too, for summer or rainy or dry season.
One day sha.
I thought our darling daddy has fixed Nigeria. And Jagaban will continue from where he stops. Wetin you dey find go Cardiff?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by BOLATINUBU01: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
S
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lovely
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by JoeNL22(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
EvergreenDiarie:
Cardiff Castle is a medieval castle and Victorian Gothic revival mansion located in the city centre of Cardiff, Wales. The original motte and bailey castle was built in the late 11th century by Norman invaders on top of a 3rd-century Roman fort.

Cardiff Castle is in top 10 tourist spot in Wales, come tour with me in this historic ancient Castle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysZOxqwKVJ8
Did you use iPhone to snap these pictures?
Obi.....definitely will want to make you minister of Tourism in Nigeria. Would you work with him?

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by AvailethNone: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
I'm sure they don't want to suffer food poisoning from decaying suya meat

post=119635105:
He knows his job.

Some of us at should visit here very soon too, for summer or rainy or dry season.

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by NLPoliceWoman: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
ecolime:

I thought our darling daddy has fixed Nigeria. And Jagaban will continue from where he stops.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by NLPoliceWoman: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
RTR

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by illicit(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Cool
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Memphitz357: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1.
Rule 2.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic

Rule 19.
Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned.
Please do the needful.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Bonapart(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1.
Rule 2.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic
shurrup

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by EvergreenDiarie: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
I don't have an iPhone yet, I am still using my Redmi, in the UK you don't spend money anyhow grin grin grin grin grin
JoeNL22:

Did you use iPhone to snap these pictures?

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Eriggs: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
AvailethNone:
I'm sure they don't want to suffer food poisoning from decaying suya meat
if na like dis u wan start ur new year, to progress in life go hard you, I swear to God.
Hating on successful people in life will make u remain on d same spot. Get busy n make ur mama proud of you, stop hating grin same goes for u n every fingers liking your post. All of u will never escape poverty as u keep wishing bad on nairalanders, I cross my heart

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Truthshscrazy: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Makes sense
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by ATEAMS: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Agricmoney(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
nice one

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

A Bus Plunged Into River Siyiabei, Kenya. 17 Passengers Dead (Photo) / We Are Not Leaving Nigeria - Virgin Atlantic / FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years