Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle (19500 Views)

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Truthshscrazy: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
JoeNL22:

Did you use iPhone to snap these pictures?
grin grin Reduce the vawulence comrade. Photo quality still try cool
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by deavicky(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Did u see Cardi B?.
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Nickisindigo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
K
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Ray07(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
EvergreenDiarie:
I don't have an iPhone yet, I am still using my Redmi, in the UK you don't spend money anyhow grin grin grin grin grin
Enter ebay buy phone sharp sharp. grin
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Drsnives(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
steveneche:
DATA CARD PRINTING NOW AVAILABLE
I
Your data looks quite tempting, but an don fall for many scammers Sha I would have given it a trial
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Alary: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
ecolime:

I thought our darling daddy has fixed Nigeria. And Jagaban will continue from where he stops. Wetin you dey find go Cardiff?

It is what Anambra citizens dey find go Lagos

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Ladymillion(f): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice one
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Menclothing: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Visiting soon
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Memphitz357: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
post=119635227:

Na there Linda....

Aki and PawPaw films cool
I see that you've switched to your NLPolicewoman moniker.
You still carry this hypocritical attitude enter 2023.
Shame on you.
Tueh!!!! angry

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by wonder233: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
30k stipend won't be enough to go on such a vacation
post=119635105:
Your host is a very good host.
He knows his job.
He gave all the info and details in to to.
He must have been doing that for a Long time.
Love the part He wished you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays �

Some of us at [b][/b] should visit here very soon too, for summer or rainy or dry season.

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
U too much
Upload Travel details make we follow
Cost....
Hotel lodge.
Best weather to visit

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by MrBONE2(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Foods good for people with iron deficiency anaemia (not having enough blood):

1. Meat
2. Eggs
3. Fish
4. Snail
5. Beans
6. Spinach
7. 'Ugwu' leaf
8. Other leafy vegetables

Happy New Year ✌️

Damn it Bwana, what about BONES grin

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Regex: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is what we want to be seeing, not It is only in UK.....

Kudos to the op, I enjoyed the view.

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by clockwisereport: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

1. Meat
2. Eggs
3. Fish
4. Snail
5. Beans
6. Spinach
[b]7. 'Ugwu' leaf

8. Other leafy vegetables[/b]

Happy New Year ✌️
The correct spelling is ugu. Ugwu is hill or respect depending on how you stress it. Ugu is Igbo word for fluted pumpkin

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Atkin1013: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
This where they shot � Merlin

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by sircatherine45(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Eriggs:
if na like dis u wan start ur new year, to progress in life go hard you, I swear to God.
Hating on successful people in life will make u remain on d same spot. Get busy n make ur mama proud of you, stop hating grin same goes for u n every fingers liking your post. All of u will never escape poverty as u keep wishing bad on nairalanders, I cross my heart
keep quiet, you are a nuisance to the internet space. nonsense!

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by waice6571: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
AvailethNone:
I'm sure they don't want to suffer food poisoning from decaying suya meat

You dey mind that wannabe.. grin

Ohun to dara wu ole..... Somebody on 30k monthly dreaming of vacation.... Raining season, dry season, winter season...

Wanna go dessiccrate the historic castle with his vulnerable vulture.

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by boxypane(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice one. Nor be one State wey dey carry Lord Lugard office take do executive office.
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by faceLAGOS: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Interesting & funny smiley
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
post=119635105:
Your host is a very good host.
He knows his job.
He gave all the info and details in to to.
He must have been doing that for a Long time.
Love the part He wished you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays �

Some of us at [b][/b] should visit here very soon too, for summer or rainy or dry season.

Your hope for going there is like your hope that buhari was going to fix nigeria.

By the way, what do you want to go and do there? You too wan take style run (Japa) leave your darling daddy? Reality is gradually setting in
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Juanmike(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lindajames1010:
No b where them dey act war film b this?
ALSO IN GOT highgarden.
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Qhertud: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2023

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Obitroy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=WiszyFraud post=119635204]Did you know??

1. Meat
2. Eggs
3. Fish
4. Snail
5. Beans
6. Spinach
7. 'Ugwu' leaf
8. Other leafy vegetables

Happy New Year ✌️

Wow I love this some times is Good to lecture our slfe on this platform not lecturing about pussy or gaming BET and others thank you wiszfraud
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by omoyeni37: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Atkin1013:
This where they shot � Merlin
No, merlin series was shot somewhere in france countryside
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by Truthshscrazy: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by JetApartment: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
DonMarkuzi:
Very good sight I was there 3 years ago.

Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by EvergreenDiarie: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thank you guys for supporting my new channel, I have two new subscribers from here and I would like to show them little love of 500 recharge card each. Pls comment on the video if you are seeing this so I could confirm that you are really the one before recharging your phone, thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by sslcrypt: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Eriggs:
if na like dis u wan start ur new year, to progress in life go hard you, I swear to God.
Hating on successful people in life will make u remain on d same spot. Get busy n make ur mama proud of you, stop hating grin same goes for u n every fingers liking your post. All of u will never escape poverty as u keep wishing bad on nairalanders, I cross my heart

That failure is what you call successful? The failure that keeps supporting demons destroying Nigeria is what you call successful?
This demonic virus is really spreading
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by AvailethNone: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
It depends on how you define success. If success means living life as a lick spittle slave who sings the praises of incompetent politicians for a pittance, then I don't want that kind of success.

You see, I'm more than happy for people like you and the rotten meat vendor to enjoy that type of "success" because it's obvious you will never be able to achieve the real thing.

Eriggs:
Re: A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle by EvergreenDiarie: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Truthshscrazy:
Nice

DANA Airline Conveys Passengers From Lagos To Abuja Leaving Their Luggage Behind / Nigerians In Argentina And Other Unusual Places / We Are Not Leaving Nigeria - Virgin Atlantic