Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining (1092 Views)

When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Why Buhari Met With APC Senators — Oshiomhole / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Bornbiafra: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Just like the topic says .....buhari met fuel price at 80naira and he is living office with fuel price at 350 naira and no one is complaining

If it were to be Goodluck now,hell will loose

Buhari is the minister of petroleum and fuel price is high like this..

Honestly APC as a government has really failed,in a same country such party would have resigned...

Just thinking aloud

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by VeryWickedSimp: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
My own concern is how to make my undergrad baby happy today. Nothing concern me with fuel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by kolaaderin: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Just like the topic says .....buhari met fuel price at 80naira and he is living office with fuel price at 350 naira and no one is complaining

Honestly APC as a government has really failed,in a same country such party would have resigned...

Just thinking aloud
where are you buying your own fuel at 350.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Franzinni: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
At first it was change they came with .. and then they took it to the next level ...

Any level after this level nah die o...

But I think Nigeria still needs a little more suffering to finally say enough !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Bontafa: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Franzinni:
At first it was change they came with .. and then they took it to the next level ...

Any level after this level nah die o...

But I think Nigeria still needs a little more suffering to finally say enough !

If you talk the hungry poor political defenders will tell you inflation is everywhere in the world.

They will tell you how Nigerians buy cheaper fuel then USA and Dubai

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Naijanascam: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good morning nigeria
From top to bottom
Top to bottom
Top to bottom
Top to bottom
Top to bottom....

Everyone is now happier than when it was 80 and below

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Franzinni: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

If you talk the hungry poor political defenders will tell you inflation is everywhere in the world.

They will tell you how Nigerians buy cheaper fuel then USA and Dubai
bro no be lie ... Those people supporting this government, are benefiting from the pain of Nigeria.

You see in every event, there is always an avenue for gain ..even in a war, the arms dealer gains.. the same with government.. when there is curuption as it is in Nigeria, it will be hard for the man who makes a living from the government, to want anything better ... He is living his best life ...so how would they care.

But not until the youth, which are the majority of Nigerians, stand up and decide on the direction of the nation, we are stuck with a bunch of thieves who used to take millions but now do it in billions, currupt entities who have no patriotic bone in thier withering bag of shit they call bodies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by WonderManly(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
You see...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Bornbiafra: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
kolaaderin:
it looks like you are living in Ghana....

I bought 350 this morning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Nukilia: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
A deliberate attempt by APC to wreck this nation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by AfonjaEmir: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
The people that gathered at OJOTA in Lagos, because Fuel was 90/liter are still around..but they cant get near Ojota now, because they are bastard supporters of APC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by nairavsdollars(f): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Really 'living' the fuel
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by JoeNL22(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bornbiafra:

Just thinking aloud

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by aycapri(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
AfonjaEmir:
The people that gathered at OJOTA in Lagos, because Fuel was 90/liter are still around..but they cant get near Ojota now, because they are bastard supporters of APC.
not the fact that they are APC supporters but this government is ready to do same thing they did at Lekki toll gate. So,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Bontafa: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Franzinni:
bro no be lie ... Those people supporting this government, are benefiting from the pain of Nigeria.

You see in every event, there is always an avenue for gain ..even in a war, the arms dealer gains.. the same with government.. when there is curuption as it is in Nigeria, it will be hard for the man who makes a living from the government, to want anything better ... He is living his best life ...so how would they care.

But not until the youth, which are the majority of Nigerians, stand up and decide on the direction of the nation, we are stuck with a bunch of thieves who used to take millions but now do it in billions, currupt entities who have no patriotic bone in thier withering bag of shit they call bodies.

Gbam
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by kolaaderin: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bornbiafra:
it looks like you are living in Ghana....

I bought 350 this morning
well I still got mine at 169.50
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by ican2020: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very soon Buhari you see today you will see him no more

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Bornbiafra: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
kolaaderin:
well I still got mine at 169.50
they will continue to fool you...see your mouth like well I still got 169.50

Mugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by DMerciful(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Its this nonchalance that makes the gov keeps taking you for a ride. I don't care attitude.

Whether you use fuel directly or not, it affects everything including food prices
VeryWickedSimp:
My own concern is how to make my undergrad baby happy today. Nothing concern me with fuel.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Ojiofor: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
They will start complaining once APC lose power next month.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by ajekpaks(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Shows you how dumb urchins are

1 Like

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by AcuraZDX: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2023
kolaaderin:
You are stupid for that, I'm still getting mine at 169.50 , is that difficult to comprehend.

Shut up your mouth.

Fuel 169.50 where?

Unless you're an oil bunkerer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by OlujobaSamuel: 3:33am On Jan 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Shut up your mouth.

Fuel 169.50 where?

Unless you're an oil bunkerer
I've been buying 169, 169.5 and 170. Although I've seen 245 but I bought it just once because I was very low and far away from my regular stations. I'm in Lagos.
I've seen 260 in other states too.
I use btw 20mins to an hr on queue to get at the official price

1 Like

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Bridget95(f): 3:42am On Jan 03, 2023
I want it to get to 1000 per litre because this country cannot be redeemed due to religious/tribal sentiments at the pools

1 Like

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by chinae(m): 3:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Looks like we have been hypnotized
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Bornbiafra: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

I've been buying 169, 169.5 and 170. Although I've seen 245 but I bought it just once because I was very low and far away from my regular stations. I'm in Lagos.
I've seen 260 in other states too.
I use btw 20mins to an hr on queue to get at the official price
you be mugu.....

Who knows how poor you are that you don't use fuel...fuel is 300-350 everywhere

God gave you brains but you decided not to use it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Lanretoye(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2023
kolaaderin:
he get moto wey him dey buy fuel put,how he wan take know the price of petrol.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Suunnn(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2023
Bornbiafra:

Just thinking aloud

Failure indeed
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2023
The same ethnic groups that brought a Buhari into power have been the ones ruling since 1960. They have destroyed this country beyond repair.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by infohenry(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2023
kolaaderin:
Did just ask that question? Is either you leave in Eskimo or you don't have a machine that uses gasoline. In port Harcourt at the heart of the town is 340- 370.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Okoroawusa: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Subsidy must go in 2023.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Top Ten States With Highest Voters Registrations / Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) / Lagos INEC Opens State Collation Centre, Says No Result Yet From Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.