Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining (1106 Views)

When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Why Buhari Met With APC Senators — Oshiomhole / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by kolaaderin: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2023
infohenry:
Did just ask that question? Is either you leave in Eskimo or you don't have a machine that uses gasoline. In port Harcourt at the heart of the town is 340- 370.
here in VI Lagos, we are buying and still bought at 169.50 this morning.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Okoroawusa: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2023
Ojiofor:
They will start complaining once APC lose power next month.
Ojiofor APC will not lose power. When will we Igbos learn the rudiments of politics?
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by infohenry(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

I've been buying 169, 169.5 and 170. Although I've seen 245 but I bought it just once because I was very low and far away from my regular stations. I'm in Lagos.
I've seen 260 in other states too.
I use btw 20mins to an hr on queue to get at the official price
You are a lier, NNPC is selling at 187, so where did you get fuel at those prices you listed above? Propaganda no dey tire una for this country?
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by infohenry(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2023
kolaaderin:
I don't believe you, just that am at home when I drive out I will snap nnpc fuel station pump price displayed on the pump and other stations around.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Franzinni:
bro no be lie ... Those people supporting this government, are benefiting from the pain of Nigeria.

You see in every event, there is always an avenue for gain ..even in a war, the arms dealer gains.. the same with government.. when there is curuption as it is in Nigeria, it will be hard for the man who makes a living from the government, to want anything better ... He is living his best life ...so how would they care.

But not until the youth, which are the majority of Nigerians, stand up and decide on the direction of the nation, we are stuck with a bunch of thieves who used to take millions but now do it in billions, currupt entities who have no patriotic bone in thier withering bag of shit they call bodies.

The youth also includes those that gain from this drama
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Ojiofor: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor APC will not lose power. When will we Igbos learn the rudiments of politics?

And you thought you have learned rudiments of politics that excludes your people and you are so happy and comfortable with it?I am not.
I am in support of Peter Obi for the same reason OBJ and Afenifere endorsed him.You can continue your politics of Janjaweedism.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by unite4real: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Just like the topic says .....buhari met fuel price at 80naira and he is living office with fuel price at 350 naira and no one is complaining

If it were to be Goodluck now,hell will loose

Buhari is the minister of petroleum and fuel price is high like this..

Honestly APC as a government has really failed,in a same country such party would have resigned...

Just thinking aloud

Yesterday in Abuja NNPC

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by seunmsg(m): 11:28am On Jan 03, 2023
Bornbiafra:
Just like the topic says .....buhari met fuel price at 80naira and he is living office with fuel price at 350 naira and no one is complaining

If it were to be Goodluck now,hell will loose

Buhari is the minister of petroleum and fuel price is high like this..

Honestly APC as a government has really failed,in a same country such party would have resigned...

Just thinking aloud

Petrol is N180 per liter. I still bought this morning at Mobil station, Jikwoyi Abuja. Stop the propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by OlujobaSamuel: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2023
infohenry:
You are a lier, NNPC is selling at 187, so where did you get fuel at those prices you listed above? Propaganda no dey tire una for this country?
Is everything a competition to you all? I was specific about location yet you felt insult is the next thing.
I bought my fuel at Nnpc, Falomo, Mobil Ahmadu Bello, Mrs Ahmadu Bello, every 2days for the past 6months.
I also buy at some Total at same price.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Bornbiafra: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Is everything a competition to you all? I was specific about location yet you felt insult is the next thing.
I bought my fuel at Nnpc, Falomo, Mobil Ahmadu Bello, Mrs Ahmadu Bello, every 2days for the past 6months.
I also buy at some Total at same price.
is all Nigerians supposed to buy fuel in your acclaimed location...
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by OlujobaSamuel: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
kolaaderin:
Leave them ooo, everything na how to abuse or curse.
Re: Buhari Met Fuel @80 And He Is Living It @350 No One Is Complaining by Asswipemod: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
seunmsg:

Petrol is N180 per liter. I still bought this morning at Mobil station, Jikwoyi Abuja. Stop the propaganda.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Amo wa a se nkan o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Work For Peter Obi And Save Shame That Awaits Him / Why Only The Obidient Are Backing Emefile And What It Exposes About The Group / Explained: How Latest Data From INEC Shows That Tinubu Has Lost Already: Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.