Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Knows, My Dad Too Could Be A Mad Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows, My Dad Too Could Be A Mad Man (426 Views)

Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows, My Dad Too Could Be A Mad Man by Uwagood123(m): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Every child called the woman they were living with ‘mom’ but the woman I was living with always insisted I called her “Aunt.” When I mistakenly called her mom, she insulted me and threatened to drive me out of the house so I could go and follow my mom on the street. I was young. Very young. I don’t remember how old I was then but I remember I was very young then. I stopped calling her mom and called her aunt. As I grew up, the story of my life kept unfolding right before my eyes and I started picking bits and pieces here and there to form a complete story. The woman indeed was my aunt. She had three children, one of them was my age mate. Her husband didn’t like me a lot. He’ll go out and bring new things to the kids and leave me out. My aunt’s daughter who was my age will ask him, “Where’s Vero’s own?” And he would say, “Her mother will buy her some not me.”

I was the girl that got left out in everything. I never had a birthday celebration but my siblings had it every year. I never had new clothes for Christmas but everyone around me had them. I never ate to my satisfaction but I was the one in the smokey kitchen getting things done. My siblings would have enough to eat and even give some to the wandering dogs, while I would have so small on my plate. I was always scared to finish my food because when it got finished, I didn’t know when the next one would come. I was the girl who was used to doing everything in the house and yet got nothing. I was too young to understand what was happening but I wasn’t too young to feel the hatred my aunt and her husband had for me.
My school fees was unpaid for the whole term. My teacher sacked me from school every week but anytime I went to my aunt and asked for the fees she would tell me, “Go and tell your teacher that I will pay when I get it. If I don’t get it, he can’t come and force me.” I will go home and take off my uniform because, without the school fees, I couldn’t go back. It continued until we were going to write the term’s exams. My siblings were in the same school as me. All of them had paid their fees in full but I hadn’t paid a penny.

So one afternoon, the teacher held my hand and took me to my aunt. He thought I had squandered my fees or something. When we got to my aunt and he asked about my fees my aunt said, “I don’t have the. Click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/07/20/who-knows-my-dad-too-could-be-a-mad-man/

1 Share

Re: Who Knows, My Dad Too Could Be A Mad Man by Eyinju112(f): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm I don’t know if this is a true life story or not, but really I ended up tearing... you write well and this is too emotional for me not to cry. You’re too much sis, God bless Sir Amako and Ma Amako

1 Like

Re: Who Knows, My Dad Too Could Be A Mad Man by PellsKodak: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Eyinju112:
Hmmm
Sweet girl can we mingle undecided
Re: Who Knows, My Dad Too Could Be A Mad Man by Wainey: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
ok

(1) (Reply)

20 Signs That Prove You Have Met The Right Person To Get Married With. / You Are A Heart Breaker / One Foolish Thing We Do In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.