Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (243578 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Masterviolence(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2023
Nurudeen06:

Really feels RUSSIA isn't taking this serious.
Look at how the US House passed a bill that made it impossible for any American to stand trial in ICC.

PUTIN is too Noble for my liking.
Imagine this is Stalin lol ,...he would've burn down Netherlands.
The thing is that Putin is too mysterious to understand, no one knows the next move of Putin.
Look I don't doubt the capability of this man, because looking at his life history, he was trained to be exactly what he is today, he doesn't bluff, always calm and doesn't talk unlike the rest in his administration, all the time I've studied him, i can tell you he stand by his words.

I can tell you that the ICC will do nothing if Putin goes to South Africa.

What if medvedev was the president of Russia or Joseph Stalin, do you think they'll not go?

moral of the story: sometimes aggressiveness (violence grin)bring some level of respect. grin

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kelvin3476: 7:31pm On May 01, 2023
akwesenana:
If Putin goes to South Africa, who will do the arresting? SA Police abi Interpol?
i will do it
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Badassniggga(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2023
Masterviolence:

grin grin grin

The show is about to begin.
i really want Putin to go there in person, but, he's not the man the west portrays him to be.
the question is if Putin goes to SA, who would dare touch him? This one no be mouth. Not sure Russia is taking the ICC noise seriously.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kelvin3476: 7:35pm On May 01, 2023
Masterviolence:

grin grin grin

The show is about to begin.
i really want Putin to go there in person, but, he's not the man the west portrays him to be.
FEAR FIT ALLOW AM.
HE IS STRONG AGAINST NIGER~LIKE NATIONS.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Badassniggga(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2023
Masterviolence:

The thing is that Putin is too mysterious to understand, no one knows the next move of Putin.
Look I don't doubt the capability of this man, because looking at his life history, he was trained to be exactly what he is today, he doesn't bluff, always calm and doesn't talk unlike the rest in his administration, all the time I've studied him, i can tell you he stand by his words.

I can tell you that the ICC will do nothing if Putin goes to South Africa.

What if medvedev was the president of Russia or Joseph Stalin, do you think they'll not go?

moral of the story: sometimes aggressiveness (violence grin)bring some level of respect. grin
Putin is too soft for my liking. That softness is stalling his progress in Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kelvin3476: 7:38pm On May 01, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Russia should shoot it but that probably a rumor USA won't come near that side.
braindead man on the beat.
its a rumour becus russia wasn't able to shoot it down.
u braindeads makes nland entertaining
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Watcharena: 7:44pm On May 01, 2023
Badassniggga:
the question is if Putin goes to SA, who would dare touch him? This one no be mouth. Not sure Russia is taking the ICC noise seriously.
putin is the most protected human being on the surface of the earth. I don't know who want to risk his life to arrest him life for ICC

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2023
U.S. military is tracking another balloon 🎈

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Watcharena: 8:37pm On May 01, 2023
Uprightness100:
U.S. military is tracking another balloon 🎈
watch how they will fire a 1 trillion dollar bomb to bring it down without getting their target on the first attempt

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Masterviolence(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2023
Badassniggga:
Putin is too soft for my liking. That softness is stalling his progress in Ukraine.
He basically have other objectives in this war.

That man is too mysterious.

No wonder he's a big problem for the west.

Except Ukraine will be given nukes in the future, if not, for now Russia has the upper hand in this conflict. They decide where the Ukrainians fights. cheesy
They strike when they want to, and they're always successful everytime.

Prolonging the war has made me understand that Putin is successfully emptying the stockpile of NATO, except for the u.s no other country in NATO come close to Russia.

Just supplying Ukraine with armaments has left many NATO members defenseless grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Masterviolence(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2023
Badassniggga:
Time will surely tell.

If Putin goes virtual in the summit, then there's something happening that we don't know.

sit back and relax grin
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Masterviolence(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2023
BentizilL:

Putin must go to South Africa, it'll be a fvckup if he doesn't... angry
I'm convinced Putin will go.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 9:14pm On May 01, 2023
Holiness2100:
The "largest satanic gathering in history" was held in the United States last weekend.

Attendees cheered "hail Satan," and ripped the Bible apart.
uprightness and okeysonnu how do you feel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofias(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2023
Zelensky puts forth bill to extend martial law and general mobilization.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofias(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2023
Ukraine's Ambassador to Ireland Larisa Gerasko (pictured) blames booze for Ukraine's front line losses, slammimg Irish-brand Jameson whiskey for selling in Russia, going so far as to accuse it of holding certain role in financing Special Operation.

The company resumed sales in Russia last year, claiming to fully comply with sanctions, saying their decision protects livelihoods of its workers and families.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2023
Kelvin3476:

braindead man on the beat.
its a rumour becus russia wasn't able to shoot it down.
u braindeads makes nland entertaining
move along to the next door I don't have time for insult.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofias(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2023
Another foreign mercenary was eliminated in Artyomovsk.

A certain Cole Zelenko - a native of Canada, a former soldier of the Canadian army, fought in the 92nd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofias(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2023
Russian air force transport plane touches down in Moscow with over 200 people evacuated from Sudan.

Russian citizens and those of friendly states saved from ongoing fighting in Sudan, with Russian Defense Ministry confirming that Ukrainian citizens are among evacuees.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2023
United States ends travel ban for unvaccinated international travelers as well as vaccine requirements for federal employees and contractors on May 11.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2023
USA:
Vice is preparing to file for bankruptcy.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2023
U.S. allies prepare for possibility of war over Taiwan.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2023
Media outlets affiliated with the Syrian opposition report that Israeli fighter jets attacked the laboratories of the Syrian Ministry of Defense in the A-Safirah area, in the province of Aleppo.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2023
A high-quality target of the Iranian militias was attacked, some were killed. Also, the landing strip of the airport in Aleppo was out of service due to the attack.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2023
At least 5 targets in both Homs and Aleppo were destroyed!
All of that 24 hours before the Iranian president is arriving for the first state visit in Syria since 2011.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2023
ISRAEL:
Red alert in southern Israel near Gaza. Could be a rocket launch as a reaction of the terror groups to the death of a Palestinian prisoner who was a senior member of the Islamic Jihad and was on a hunger strike for months.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2023
Throughout the night there were riots and riots in Paris and other cities in France, by progressive anarchists on the occasion of May 1st. They set fire to shops, cars and businesses, looted, beat police and terrorized. Early in the morning they set fire to a shop, and as a result the entire building, Palce de la Nation, the center of Paris caught fire from the morning. The trapped and frightened tenants climbed to the roof .

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2023
As a result of the Israeli strike on the Iranian weapons in Aleppo, Syria, the airport the is currently closed and can’t be operational.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2023
The attack tonight in Aleppo and the connection to Iran

Two days before the planned and historic visit of the president of Iran to Syria, the international airport in Aleppo was shut down following an attack attributed to Israel.

As I mentioned in the days after the recent earthquakes in Syria and Turkey, Iran took advantage of the disaster to consolidate its hold on Aleppo. It took over the reconstruction operations there and also the large amount of aid that came through the airfield in Aleppo, along with sending its own cargo planes to the place. Also remember the visit of the commander of the al-Quds force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Ismail Ka'ani to the disaster-stricken Aleppo, even before Bashar Assad, the president of Syria came to the area.

An attack at such a time also carries a message to the Iranian leadership.

##

And more about the attack in Aleppo
The official Syrian News Agency published tonight:

"At around 11:35 p.m., the Israeli enemy carried out an air attack from the southeast area of Aleppo in which missiles were launched at the Aleppo airfield and several targets in the Aleppo area. The attack killed a Syrian soldier and wounded 7 people, including two civilians. Property was damaged. The international airport in Aleppo has been shut down."

Note that the official Syrian announcement states that the attack was carried out from the southeast of Aleppo.

Unofficial sources identified with the Assad regime indicate that for the first time since the last quarter of 2021, Israel attacked Aleppo using a flight path that crosses the Jordanian border and the border triangle in the Tanf area and from there into Syrian territory.

According to these sources, the reason for this is that attacking the laboratories of the Syrian Ministry of Defense in Safira (which were one of the targets tonight, according to Syrian sources) is not possible from the Mediterranean Sea, unlike the Aleppo area, which can be attacked both from the east and from the skies of the Mediterranean Sea (from the west ).

(Abu Ali)
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2023
More than 100,000 people have fled Sudan to neighboring countries since the fighting broke out.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2023
Following the death of the Palestinian prisoner who was a senior member of the Islamic Jihad, the level of threats from all terrorist groups in Gaza is sky rocketing. Most likely we will have another round of violence with them in the next 24-48 hours. Only this time they know that Israel decided not to leave their leaders alive.

Targeted assassinations of terror leaders , just like America and other NATO members do in the case of ISIS and Al-Qaeda, is back on the table!
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2023
Uprightness100:
USA:
Vice is preparing to file for bankruptcy.

Third one bites the dust.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofias(m): 11:56am On May 02, 2023
Half of Europe wants to improve relations with Russia, - Deputy Prime Minister of Poland

Deputy Prime Minister of Poland Piotr Glinski accused the country's opposition and "half of Europe" for wanting to improve relations with Russia as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (912) (Reply)

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.