Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (238417 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (896) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
Uprightness100:
Dmitry Medvedev, former Russian president Russia's Deputy Chairman of the Security Council says Putin will hit both Ukrainian and other Eastern European nuclear plants if its own plant attacked with any NATO-provided missiles.
Another empty threat from Pootin men.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
this is the best approach the only way to tame nato.
We don't forget too quick how they threatened to nuke London, USA and other European nations if they send weapons to Ukraine/send mercenaries to Ukraine.
How far ?
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Uprightness100:
Belarus accuses 2 NATO planes of crossing its borders ahead of the NATO summit in Vilnius.
Shoot them down with the scrap S-500
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
Uprightness100:
Russian Foreign Ministry :
Without the assistance of the United States and NATO to Kiev, attempts to bomb the Kerch Strait, Rostov and Bryansk would have been impossible.

Braindeads will say it's a propaganda
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
Uprightness100:
Turkey agrees to advance bid for Sweden to join NATO
Putin
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by owolabi5: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Uprightness100:
Turkey agrees to advance bid for Sweden to join NATO

Turkey is fully NATO

It is just playing Russian Ally to scope Intel for NATO.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Uprightness100:
BREAKING: Another Church burns to the ground in France.

L’église Saint-Georges in Descartes was the latest to be destroyed today.

Muslims burning down churches in a Christian nation because of freedom of worship.
Bring in more Muslims into Europe

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
BREAKING: Magnitude 6.4 Earthquake Hits The North Atlantic Ocean
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Akuruoulo:

We don't forget too quick how they threatened to nuke London, USA and other European nations if they send weapons to Ukraine/send mercenaries to Ukraine.
How far ?

This special military operation is the only one in the world where you can kill UK and USA evil nato military men and UK and USA will not declare war on Russia lol

This is the only operation in the world where Russia will kill and bomb nato military men in Ukraine where they are having coffee and eating in a restaurant and the country from which they came from will quickly say they have retired or went on the mission on there own lol

No state burial and no admission that they were sent by the government due to been scared of mother Russia

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Deployment of Palestinian Authority security forces throughout Jenin.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
New footage shows volcano eruption near Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, with people roaming dangerously close to it

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
A three-member Israeli esports team is going to play in the FIFA World Cup game tournament in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, under the Israeli flag - newsmax

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Jerusalem’s Machane Yehuda market in the 60s.
Israel always had good vibes only.I

(Photos by Israel Museum, Jerusalem)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Fireoflife: 3:03am On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
put eyes on South Africa , the Government will scatter . just watch out. #deep in the spirit.
i just woke up from a vision where tinubu was trying and succeeding in staining justice ariwoolas white.
We need to pray against this. Otherwise it will come into being. It is a part of our job as prophets. Sukkot you too. If you don't pray against it. The consequences will touch you directly. My word on it
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Betscoreodds: 6:44am On Jul 11, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

This special military operation is the only one in the world where you can kill UK and USA evil nato military men and UK and USA will not declare war on Russia lol

This is the only operation in the world where Russia will kill and bomb nato military men in Ukraine where they are having coffee and eating in a restaurant and the country from which they came from will quickly say they have retired or went on the mission on there own lol

No state burial and no admission that they were sent by the government due to been scared of mother Russia

hahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Fireoflife:
i just woke up from a vision where tinubu was trying and succeeding in staining justice ariwoolas white.
We need to pray against this. Otherwise it will come into being. It is a part of our job as prophets. Sukkot you too. If you don't pray against it. The consequences will touch you directly. My word on it
Go and rest, Tinubu won't be removed by any court of Nigeria it's only God that can remove him. surely , he will die in power and power of islamist shall manifest strong in Nigeria
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Betscoreodds: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
Go and rest, Tinubu won't be removed by any court of Nigeria it's only God that can remove him. surely , he will die in power and power of islamist shall manifest strong in Nigeria
cocaine dream

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Fireoflife: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
I'm not in charge of tinubus fate, I'm simply asking you to say a short prayer so that justice ariwoolas white and by extension the white of the entire Nigerian judiciary remains pristine. Or don't you know that the prayers of prophets are powerful and can produce miracles. By the way if you don't pray and it gets stained. It will definitely be a mark against your record being that you were informed beforehand.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2023
Fireoflife:
I'm not in charge of tinubus fate, I'm simply asking you to say a short prayer so that justice ariwoolas white and by extension the white of the entire Nigerian judiciary remains pristine. Or don't you know that the prayers of prophets are powerful and can produce miracles. By the way if you don't pray and it gets stained. It will definitely be a mark against your record being that you were informed beforehand.
I have already told you what God said, Tinubu will not be removed by judiciary. That's it.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Fireoflife: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
I have already told you what God said, Tinubu will not be removed by judiciary. That's it.
i will repeat myself. I am entreating you to pray for the integrity of our Nigerian judiciary. So that they might do their assigned work. I'm not asking you to pray for tinubus continued stay or removal. That's not my business at this time. Besides in the old days. The prayers of the prophets has caused our lord to withhold judgment several times in the Bible.
What you just said right now sounds like a situation where you were asked to pray for a sick man. And your reply is that judgment has been pronounced. And therefore nothing can be done again

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2023
Fireoflife:
i will repeat myself. I am entreating you to pray for the integrity of our Nigerian judiciary. So that they might do their assigned work. I'm not asking you to pray for tinubus continued stay or removal. That's not my business at this time. Besides in the old days. The prayers of the prophets has caused our lord to withhold judgment several times in the Bible.
What you just said right now sounds like a situation where you were asked to pray for a sick man. And your reply is that judgment has been pronounced. And therefore nothing can be done again
They are things ought to pray for not this, Please Nigeria is under will of God. We can only pray when God commands us but if he reveals his will . Who am I to contradict
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HornyTave1: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2023
😂😂 confusion in the camp of two fake prophets

4 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2023
Following last night’s passing of the first judicial reform bill in plenum vote - a measure preventing justices from overruling ministerial decisions – Israelis woke up today to find anarchists blocking roads all across the country.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2023
Reports in Azerbaijan: An attack against the Israeli embassy in the country was thwarted.

According to the information published in the country, an Afghan citizen was arrested after arriving in Azerbaijan in order to gather information about the embassy building in preparation for an attack. The Azeri message did not say that it was the Israeli embassy, ​​but several media outlets - from analyzing a map in the video of the suspect's arrest - reported that it was the Israeli embassy.

Amichai Stein
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2023
ISRAEL
The bill that was passed last night in the plenum is the reasonableness bill is an amendment to Basic Law:

The Judiciary, that would block Israel's courts from applying what is known as the "reasonableness standard" to decisions made by elected officials.
No Supreme Court in the world has reasonableness standard. Either it’s legal or illegal. What’s reasonable for a liberal might be unreasonable for a conservative and vice versa. Once the Supreme Court was packed by liberals they began to only appoint their own kind and therefore the reasonableness standard is now only according to what is reasonable for a liberal.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Fireoflife: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
They are things ought to pray for not this, Please Nigeria is under will of God. We can only pray when God commands us but if he reveals his will . Who am I to contradict
as a Christian i find your answer is very curious. I didn't know that we should only pray for the things not under the WILL of God. Thank you for telling me to pray ONLY when God commands me to. At least i now know that i certainly shouldn't pray for Nigeria. A country i live in.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2023
The silver Torah crown presented to Trump at the Jewish event held at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey. It is written: "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His grace endures forever."

Presented to President Donald J. Trump - for his extraordinary and heroic efforts to help the State of Israel and the Jewish people, he and his family should be blessed forever."

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Fireoflife:
as a Christian i find your answer is very curious. I didn't know that we should only pray for the things not under the WILL of God. Thank you for telling me to pray ONLY when God commands me to. At least i now know that i certainly shouldn't pray for Nigeria. A country i live in.
you should pray for your survival and safety not nation under the will of God. We are as a christain doesn't belong to this world , NIGERIA as a making is under the influence of devil. So get it. Our duty is to pray for our survival and safety just as Christ proclaimed in Matthew 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day. He didn't say pray that Roman prince will not invade the Jerusalem. Know ur duty as a Christian
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2023
HornyTave1:
😂😂 confusion in the camp of two fake prophets

Actually it one person operating two different accounts lol.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2023
Our world is not of this world. This world belongs to Satan until Christ comes and destroy the works of Satan. Nigeria will continue undergo all set of satanic leadership from Tinubu- islamic ruler- Moslem military ruler

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2023
This special military operation is the only one in the world where you can kill UK and USA evil nato military men and UK and USA will refuse to declare war on Russia lol

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Fireoflife: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
you should pray for your survival and safety not nation under the will of God. We are as a christain doesn't belong to this world , NIGERIA as a making is under the influence of devil. So get it. Our duty is to pray for our survival and safety just as Christ proclaimed in Matthew 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day. He didn't say pray that Roman prince will not invade the Jerusalem. Know ur duty as a Christian
2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (896) (Reply)

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

Viewing this topic: Akinsbobo2(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.