Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (237957 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (895) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:48am On Apr 21
Breakfast, Brothers and Jesus Bible Study - Chino Hills, CA 
We stand with ISRAEL and are praying for peace!

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by basilico: 9:49am On Apr 21
HolinessForever:
The Islamic resistance in Iraq:
"Our [b]Mujahideen
attacked a vital target in the occupied Golan using drones"[/b]

What the world does not want to admit. This is not a war over territory.
Mujahideen means a religious fighter. In this context someone fighting a war for that faith.
When he dies in the process he becomes a shaheed in English a martyr.
In the indoctrination a shaheed is the highest cause to aspire to. Straight to jannat their heaven where 72 houris ( perpetual virgins) await for him. (Dont ask me what their women get Also dont ask me how he performs in jannat if he loses his genitals from a suicide vest).
All over the world many terrorist org have the mujahedin.
Iran has a ballistic missile named Shaheed.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:54am On Apr 21
The USA confirms it will pull out of Niger.

1000 soldiers will leave after having been told to get out by the new Russian-friendly military junta

They will leave the $110 mln airbase built a few years ago from which the US has been running its drone operations against AQ & ISIS.

Big win for Russia! Big loss for America!

Amir T

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 10:04am On Apr 21
“October 7th Proves We’re Almost Free!”. The crowd goes wild.
“Long live October 7th!”

Today, downtown Ottawa. No more euphemisms, they are openly promoting terrorism and violence towards Jews.

This is intolerable and it is time for Canadians to speak up.

Amir T

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:03pm On Apr 21
Syria:
an oil pipeline exploded this morning in the E. Homs province (Furqlous area). Firefighters are now trying to extinguish the fire.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:06pm On Apr 21
A wave of airstrikes on Hezbollah targets in several villages in southern Lebanon

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:09pm On Apr 21
Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh:

"And I cannot but thank those who have provided money and weapons. The Islamic Republic of Iran, who has spared no expense in supporting this resistance with money, weapons, and technology."

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:10pm On Apr 21
The preparations for a ground maneuver in Rafah are at peak

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:18pm On Apr 21
Bible studie group in Byron Center MI.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:19pm On Apr 21
Netanyahu:
In the coming days we will increase the military pressure on Hamas.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:22pm On Apr 21
The only genocide in this story is of Jews on October 7!

Amir T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:24pm On Apr 21
Report in Turkey:
The Turkish army launched an extensive operation in northern Iraq against a series of Kurdish targets.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:31pm On Apr 21
A few minutes ago a Palestinian terrorist opened fire on Israeli soldiers near Hebron, while his friends are documenting the “heroic actions”.

They ended up documenting his death!

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 6:28pm On Apr 21
Liberty Church of God in Frankfort, Kentucky, LOVES, STANDS WITH, & PRAYS for ISRAEL

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 6:30pm On Apr 21
“Christ.liche Gem.einde Nordheide“ (Christian Fellowship) in Buchholz, Germany.
We stand with Israel.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 7:35pm On Apr 21
Crossroads Community church in Ridgecrest California STANDS with ISRAEL

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 7:38pm On Apr 21
2024:
Columbia University rabbi tells Jewish students to go home because they are no longer safe on campus.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 7:40pm On Apr 21
University of Vienna, Austria 🇦🇹, 1938
Columbia University, US 🇺🇲, 2024

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:09pm On Apr 21
Thank you Rep. Stefanik

Amir T

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofias(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21
The IDF announced the death of one soldier from Hezbullah's attack this week on Arab al-Aramsha
Maj. (res.) Dor Zimel, 27, a deputy company commander in the Etzioni Brigade, from Even Yehuda.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:35pm On Apr 21
Gantz: "We are approaching a decision point in Lebanon"
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:40pm On Apr 21
Blessings this Passover from Amir and the Behold Israel Team as you commemorate the Lord's deliverance!

Exodus 12:12-13
‘For I will pass through the land of Egypt on that night, and will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord. Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.

1 Corinthians 5:7
Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:02pm On Apr 21
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a message to the public ahead of Passover:*

What will change tonight, citizens of ISRAEL?
*That on this night, 133 of our dear brothers and sisters are not brought to the Seder table, and are still imprisoned in the inferno of Hamas.*

We have already freed 124 of our abductees and we are committed to returning them all home - the living and the spaces alike.

And what won't change tonight?
That in every generation our brides rise up against us, and the Holy One, blessed be He, saves us from them.

This time too we will overcome those who seek our souls - thanks to the faith of our people, the courage of our warriors and the unity within us.

On this Seder night, our abductees in the captivity of Hamas stand before our eyes. Their suffering and the suffering of their families breaks our hearts and only strengthens our determination to return them. We do not let up even for a moment from the sacred task of bringing them home.

*Unfortunately, until now, all proposals for the release of our abductees have been rejected outright by Hamas.* That is why the American Secretary of State rightly said: "Hamas has refused all proposals submitted to it." According to him, the only thing preventing a deal to release the abductees is Hamas.

*Instead of retreating from its extreme positions, Hamas builds on division within us, it draws encouragement from the pressures directed at the Israeli government. As a result, he only tightens his conditions for the release of our abductees. He weighs down his heart, and refuses to send our people.*

*Therefore, we will land additional and painful blows on him - and it will happen soon.*

In the coming days we will increase the military and political pressure on Hamas because this is the only way to free our hostages and achieve our victory.

ISRAELI citizens,
On the eve of Passover when the people of Israel came out of slavery to freedom, we will remember our heroic martyrs and our wounded warriors, thanks to whose sacrifice we are free.

The State of Israel is strong, the Israel Defense Forces is strong - both in defense and attack. Our enemies will not be able to us, we will be able to them.

I salute our heroic warriors who fight on all fronts - on land, at sea and in the air. I hug my brothers and sisters to the bereaved family, who lost the dearest of all.

My late Yoni, who fell in the battle for the return of abductees, wrote the simple historical truth: "The IDF is the only factor that stands in the way and prevents the slaughter of our people as in the old days."

*I will fiercely defend the IDF, our army and our fighters. If someone thinks they can impose sanctions on an IDF unit - I will fight it with all my might.*

As our soldiers are united to protect us on the battlefield, we are united to protect them on the political field.

together we will fight,
And with GOD'S help - together we will win.

Passover is kosher for all the people of ISRAEL."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:15pm On Apr 21
SPOILS AND GOODIES FROM GAZA WAR!
The Defense Ministry and IDF say they have seized a total of NIS 29 million ($7.6 million) in cash in the Gaza Strip, and "forfeited" it to the Bank of ISRAEL .

The cash was seized from Hamas strongholds and homes of terrorists during the IDF's ground operations in Gaza.

######
They should distribute that money to all of the soldiers, the terror victims, the survivors of this horrendous Massacre on October 7th, Holocaust survivors and so on.

Hananya

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 10:53pm On Apr 21
A drone and four missiles hit the American base near the Syrian city of Al-Hasakah

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:03pm On Apr 21
Emergency flood warning for 127 million Chinese residents

Authorities in China’s Guang[i][/i]dong Province are bracing for a “grim” situation after rivers, waterways and reservoirs are on the verge of unleashing potentially dangerous flooding.

Local weather officials say the rare spike in the Xijiang and Beijiang river basins has a 1-in-50 chance of occurring, after a 12-hour spell of torrential rainfall already led to 45,000 people evacuat.ed Qingymuan.

1.16 million people have lost power across Guangdong Province too.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:10pm On Apr 21
"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race.  It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. 

Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. 

He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.
His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. 

He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. 

[b]The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.
The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmaties, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind.  All things are mortal but the Jews; all other forces pass, but he remains.  What is the secret of his immortality? "

Mark Twain -  September 1897 )[ /b]

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:14pm On Apr 21
KUWAIT PRINCE DECLARES FOR JESUS CHRIST

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22
HolinessForever:
[i]KUWAIT PRINCE FOR JESUS CHRIST[/i]
Heart attack to Allah terrorists

3 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 12:47pm On Apr 22
IDF spokesperson:

Earlier tonight, a surface-to-air missile was launched at a remote manned aircraft of the air force that was operating in the skies of Lebanon, as a result the vehicle was hit and fell in Lebanese territory. The incident is being investigated.

Air Force fighter jets attacked the launch site from which the missile was launched.
The Air Force will continue to operate in the skies of Lebanon to fulfill IDF missions.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 12:48pm On Apr 22
Hezbollah claims that the Israeli UAV it shot down was Hermes 450 type.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 12:50pm On Apr 22
Reuters report:
At least five rockets were launched from northern Iraq towards the base of American forces Harb al-Jir in eastern Syria. The vehicle from which the rockets were launched exploded, but it is not clear whether it was due to a technical failure or an American attack. According to Arab reports, there may be casualties among the Americans.

After the attack, for the first time since February, the Iraqi Hezbollah brigades announced the renewal of attacks against the American forces in Iraq and Syria, claiming the lack of progress on the issue of their withdrawal from Iraq during the Iraqi Prime Minister's visit to Washington.

Make no mistake - Iran is behind it!

Amir T

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (895) (Reply)

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.