Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? (5728 Views)

Why All This Clown(buhari Impersonator) Photoshopped Picture,who Isfooling Who? / FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Lere Olayinka To El-Rufai: "Continue Your Deep Sleep Short-Man-Devil Of Kaduna" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by Amumaigwe: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Who knows the name of this short, thick man wearing Asiwaju cap and bathroom slippers walking in front of as he returned from lesser Hajj?

He looks like that Shettima's place holder.
Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by PerfectMan24: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
That was shettima replacement
Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by Burruchaga71(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
The short man devil exchanged cap with tifnubu the drugie
Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by TheChameleon: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Drsnives:
Old Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu. A further re-organisation in 1991 divided Anambra into two states, Anambra and Enugu. While TINUBU's Lagos was declared a colony on 5 March 1862. The remainder of modern-day Nigeria was seized in 1887, and when the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos became its capital, continuing as such after the country's independence from Britain in 1960 and some gullible will compare Lagos with Anambra of 1991. The comparison is diabolically wicked and only the gullible will believe that slogan Tinubu built Lagos.
*Copied*

Better if you write a history book. We can help out to feed you.

But the gibberish wouldn't reduce Tinubu's votes by even one!

Stop being suicidal over someone who doesn't even know you exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by Drsnives(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheChameleon:

Better if you write a history book. We can help out to feed you.

But the gibberish wouldn't reduce Tinubu's votes by even one!

Stop being suicidal over someone who doesn't even know you exist.
Trying to make sense
No hard feelings
Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by HydraFeeds(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Drsnives:
Old Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu. A further re-organisation in 1991 divided Anambra into two states, Anambra and Enugu. While TINUBU's Lagos was declared a colony on 5 March 1862. The remainder of modern-day Nigeria was seized in 1887, and when the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos became its capital, continuing as such after the country's independence from Britain in 1960 and some gullible will compare Lagos with Anambra of 1991. The comparison is diabolically wicked and only the gullible will believe that slogan Tinubu built Lagos.
*Copied*
are you saying that the region that preceded Anambra state didn’t have administration?

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by HydraFeeds(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Who knows the name of this short, thick man wearing Asiwaju cap and bathroom slippers walking in front of as he returned from lesser Hajj?

They appear confident
Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by stuffs2002: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Samunique:
You're right !!!

Why I'm very sceptical about Tinubu's presidency is the type of people he has around him.

Just look at this one, Masari, El Rufai, Ganduje, and his running mate Shettima looks to be worst of them, his callousness is well expressed through the way he looks, even when he pretends to be smiling, you you cannot but notice his dark heart.

This is one the many reasons I don't want Tinubu as the president of Nigeria.

But then, let the majority speak !

Hope we get it right this time around.

Just say you HATE MUSLIMS AND NORTHERNERS

IPOB have started their lies again

Same way IPOB told people Buhari was dead
Same way IPOB told people Buhari was a clone
Same way IPOB told people Buhari was not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan without explaining why Jubrin is not being looked for in sudan
Same way IPOB told people Tinubu is not Tinubu

Now IPOB claims to be reading dark hearts from faces yet they couldn't read the hearts of IPOB/UGM who have killing their brothers in the south east

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by stuffs2002: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
ebufa:

marabout cum babalawo..........no wonder nothin good emanates from Aso rock!

IPOB and HATE

IPOB HATRED for MUSLIMS and NORTHERNERS will not make Obi win

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by Midastorch(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Samunique:
You're right !!!

Why I'm very sceptical about Tinubu's presidency is the type of people he has around him.

Just look at this one, Masari, El Rufai, Ganduje, and his running mate Shettima looks to be worst of them, his callousness is well expressed through the way he looks, even when he pretends to be smiling, you you cannot but notice his dark heart.

This is one the many reasons I don't want Tinubu as the president of Nigeria.

But then, let the majority speak !

Hope we get it right this time around.

You're skeptical of Tinubu presidency basically because you're igbo... Lmfaoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by Drsnives(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
HydraFeeds:
are you saying that the region that preceded Anambra state didn’t have administration?
Read in-between the lines bro..
Am not explaining nothing
Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by NothingDoMe: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dapson73:
That was Masari, the placeholder for VP before the emergence of His Excellency Kashim Shettima.
OH! He was the placeholder to the actual president to whom Tiffnubu is the placeholder? Got it cheesy
Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by HydraFeeds(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Drsnives:

Read in-between the lines bro..
Am not explaining nothing

You can’t defend your position. Osun state for instance was created in the same year of 1991 but before then they were part of Oyo state and they shared projects like LAUTECH but before Oyo state there was Oyo kingdom and several other kingdoms like Ijesha kingdoms in which their legacies have one way or the other impacted the modern states . So if you’re saying that Lagos was created long before Anambra state and therefore the development rate can’t be compared,what you’re saying is that Anambra state has no legacy before 1991 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by TheChameleon: 8:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Drsnives:

Trying to make sense
No hard feelings

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by Samunique(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Midastorch:

You're skeptical of Tinubu presidency basically because you're igbo... Lmfaoooooooo

Loju e nsiyin, gbogbo eni ti ko ba gba ti Tinubu, Omo Igbo ni abi

stuffs2002:

Just say you HATE MUSLIMS AND NORTHERNERS

IPOB have started their lies again

Same way IPOB told people Buhari was dead
Same way IPOB told people Buhari was a clone
Same way IPOB told people Buhari was not Buhari but Jubrin from Sudan without explaining why Jubrin is not being looked for in sudan
Same way IPOB told people Tinubu is not Tinubu

Now IPOB claims to be reading dark hearts from faces yet they couldn't read the hearts of IPOB/UGM who have killing their brothers in the south east
Hate Muslims you say ?

Well, my religion doesn't teach me to hate anyone, most especially, the Muslims because, my father was a Muslim, I still have brothers and sisters who're Muslims. So I'm not like you whose live is revolved around your religion and, you cannot see beyond your religious perceptions.

If you're yet to see anything wrong in Tinibu personal ambition for the country and his desperation, then you must have been blinded by tribalism and religious sentimentsundecided
Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Looks like Ibrahim Masari

Many people dress casual and free when taking a flight especially Private Jet.. you wear what you are comfortable in

They always find something to talk about as long as tinubu is involved

Re: Picture: Who Knows The Name Of This Short Man In Front Of Tinubu? by stuffs2002: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Samunique:

Loju e nsiyin, gbogbo eni ti ko ba gba ti Tinubu, Omo Igbo ni abi

Hate Muslims you say ?

Well, my religion doesn't teach me to hate anyone, most especially, the Muslims because, my father was a Muslim, I still have brothers and sisters who're Muslims. So I'm not like you whose live is revolved around your religion and, you cannot see beyond your religious perceptions.

If you're yet to see anything wrong in Tinibu personal ambition for the country and his desperation, then you must have been blinded by tribalism and religious sentimentsundecided

Whatever problems you have with your family is your own and you can't use it to judge others.

You listed Shetima, El-Rufai, Masari, etc and tagged them callous and even went to say you could see Shetima's dark heart from his face.
You HATE them yet their only offence is that they are northerners and Muslims

Learn to remove HATRED from your soul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: LASTA Officials Arresting Bicycle Riders For One Way! / Sokoto PDP Disowns National Secretariat / "Baba One Chance" . . . Buhari's New Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.