Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Happens To Us When We Die? The Bible Answers.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Us When We Die? The Bible Answers.. (320 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Slavery in the Bible: answers for Christians and the atheist dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To Us When We Die? The Bible Answers.. by Michael547(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
The above question is a question that many people and religions have different answers to. Would you like to know the truth from the bible?
Contact me on 08167469103 on WhatsApp lets have an healthy discussion.

NOTE: I would not be responding to anyone under this thread cause I don't find it meaningful in participating in endless arguments that does not prove to be worthwhile. But If you are genuinely interested in getting the answers, you can WhatsApp me and let's discuss.
Re: What Happens To Us When We Die? The Bible Answers.. by Ken4Christ: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Michael547:
The above question is a question that many people and religions have different answers to. Would you like to know the truth from the bible?
Contact me on 08167469103 on WhatsApp lets have an healthy discussion.

NOTE: I would not be responding to anyone under this thread cause I don't find it meaningful in participating in endless arguments that does not prove to be worthwhile. But If you are genuinely interested in getting the answers, you can WhatsApp me and let's discuss.

You introduced a topic and want to shift it to WhatsApp. Why are you avoiding general discussion on this forum with regard to this topic?

Maybe you feel that there are people with superior arguments that won't support the lies you are about to spue.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready Lagos! Get Ready Nigeria! What God Has Determined Shall Be Done / Original Igbo Names Are Fading Away / A Drone Was Spotted Surveying A Catholic Church In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.