Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (52797 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Asiwaju lokan!

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by emmyluizzz: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
I will vote for Tinubu and Japa ....watin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Antoeni(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
It’s wrong to say it is your turn
( Emi Lo Kan ) when it is not a family affair. When did Nigeria's presidency become a village chieftaincy title?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

It is too early in the year to start stupidity naaaaa. Try and have sense

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by DSC7: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
As we dey plenty....

E dey pain dem....

As e dey pain dem....

E dey sweet us.....

LP=Let's Progress.... Forward Ever...

Vote wisely!!!

8 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Jostoman: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Chaii Atiku don buy market from lagos landlord people.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jostoman:
you people just hate Atiku because he is a northerner, so what do you have to say to atiku now for picking okowa?

Okowa is a furniture!

He has no relevance!
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

Bring any evidence, hard evidence, I will credit you

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by IMO01: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Collect
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity

You don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by DriveByKiller: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

sounds like you're the king of all dishonest illiterates, second only to your master, Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu will birth Biafra through a constitutional path.

Nigerians are already fed-up of the region and it’s time to let them go.

You don't have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju lokan!

Oga go and rest. Tinubu is going no where

3 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by brain54(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
I thought so too when I saw obj’s letter.

Somehow wike says the truth…

Even when his intentions are twisted, evil and for personal gains.

What a man!
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by snowball11(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Just imagine the rubbish this URCHINUDEEN is spewing and feeling funky about himself! undecided
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Sleekfingers: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Atiku will still win

Atiku chances of winning is zero......can he win any state in the southwest , southeast? The answer is No.....
Atiku might win in Delta state.....but cannot win in cross rivers, akwa ibom, Rivers , bayelsa and Edo.......
Atiku can't win in kwara , kogi , Benue , plateau , borno and katsina ......

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Bring any evidence, hard evidence, I will credit you

Who I credited him to being an intelligent thief!

His loots are not in his name but family members name!

Obi governed Anambra for 8 years with monthly FG allocation running to billions/month

Have you ever imagined what Obi did with this billions? Absolutely nothing to show for it. How come Obiano was able to outperform Obi even when allocation was higher under Obi?

Let me tell you what he did, he constructed a loot pipeline from Anambra state treasury to safe havens.

Money was just hitting Anambra account and automatically wired out of the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by jamace(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Simplythebest: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
God bless our incoming president Peter Obi. If una like make una vote for Obi last last na una go suffer it cus japa is still available.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by tfelicityk(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo supports candidates he can control.

Know this, know peace.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by 9niceguy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
It is well... 2023 is here already

Please follow my page on Facebook...
Funny videos only

https://www.facebook.com/LafinDose22?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by mrvitalis(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Tinubu worked with Atiku in 2007 they got less than 3 million votes

They are business partners remember

Do you really think u want to follow this angle ?

You be nee recruit urchin ?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Allisgud: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Wike is a patriot wink
I know u made mistake saying patriot instead of parrot
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the men who represent everything wrong with this unfortunate country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome.
Muchecheche, Chai,lol at stay on the leash of our captors like a toothless bingo, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by tfelicityk(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
OBJ won't support Tinubu for 3 reasons.

1. Tinubu supported Atiku when OBJ wanted to crush his deputy in 2004. It was Tinubu who gave Oxygen to Atiku

2. Tinubu created LCDAs, some Governors copied him but when OBJ withheld their funds, others retreated, Tinubu went to court & won

3. OBJ didn't want Buhari to win APC Ticket in 2015, Tinubu ignored him, worked for Buhari. Again, in 2019, OBJ stood against Buhari but TINUBU stood in support of Buhari and Buhari won! The ego of OBJ was deflated again!

TINUBU will deflate him again next month.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Felabrity: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

you are mistaking Peter Obi for Tinubu the druglord and the Dubai man

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Okwyjesus(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Wike is a patriot wink

Patriot or Parrot.

Am confused....
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by excell0001: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yes, go and read the book under my watch by obj
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Chinjo2: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Antoeni:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/02/wike-mocks-atiku-over-obasanjos-endorsement-of-obi-for-president/

Wike is a bad looser. If Atiku had picked him as vice presidential candidate will he be saying all these? Useless man
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tinubu worked with Atiku in 2007 they got less than 3 million votes

They are business partners remember

Do you really think u want to follow this angle ?

You be nee recruit urchin ?

And what did Atiku do afterwards? He left because he saw that APC ideology was not about looting and amassing wealth for personal use!

And what did he do next? Aligned back with same party that ruined Nigeria for 16 years, and made the most intelligent thief in the party, his vice.

Atiku did that because he shared same common grounds with Peter. Atiku can never pick an honest person as a vice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Oluwademilade: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Can Rotimi Amaechi (Wike's principal) recommend Wike?
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Lobos2277: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Short up. Tell us about Tinubu and his vice? It's clear u support them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos) / Amina Ali's HIV Test Result Is Negative - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.