Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (52839 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Allisgud: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

the only reason atiku use obi as vice because he wanted block vote from SE and SS

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Atiku chances of winning is zero......can he win any state in the southwest , southeast? The answer is No.....
Atiku might win in Delta state.....but cannot win in cross rivers, akwa ibom, Rivers , bayelsa and Edo.......
Atiku can't win in kwara , kogi , Benue , plateau , borno and katsina ......

Atiku would still win (Note that I do not support him, or Obi or the BAT....)

What will happen is that the first round will end with Atiku first, then tinubu then Obi.

Since neither of them would have won enough to win the presidency outright...INEC would have to do a runoff BETWEEN the top 2...Atiku and Tinubu

Atiku would end up getting support from Obi...and would win round 2...and the presidency.

It's the only realistic outcome. I am wishing for an Obi victory outright (even though I do not back him, he is the least worst of the three)...or even better still, we vote out PDP, LP, APC, and NNPP (my dream outcome)...but wishes are not horses.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who I credited him to being an intelligent thief!

His loots are not in his name but family members name!

Obi governed Anambra for 8 years with monthly FG allocation running to billions/month

Have you ever imagined what Obi did with this billions? Absolutely nothing to show for it. How come Obiano was able to outperform Obi even when allocation was higher under Obi?

Let me tell you what he did, he constructed a loot pipeline from Anambra state treasury to safe havens.

Money was just hitting Anambra account and automatically wired out of the country.

Bring evidence he did noting for anambra, I owe you 50k….

Bring evidence he stole, another 50k

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ronalmagic10(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Antoeni:
It’s wrong to say it is your turn
( Emi Lo Kan ) when it is not a family affair. When did Nigeria's presidency become a village chieftaincy title?

But you go to church and pray it should be your turn to buy a car, get married, build house or japa

Same Obasanjo said it's the turn of igbos to be president. What of north east, north central?

Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Juanmike(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

Such epistle for a structureless man.
The fact that you type something this long with eyes full of tears shows how pained you are.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by LastDonn: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Go and find better walking steak for your old man . Advice him to go employ more servants to take care of him . That's what he really need now. Before he collapse. Imagine a man is physically and mentally down,who can barely take care of himself. trying to rule a whole country.
What a country. Tinubu please go and rest .you need it more now . Before you die like Yaradua and Buhari.

CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Allisgud:
the only reason atiku use obi as vice because he wanted block vote from SE and SS

False!

That was the surface reason!

He needed a brilliant thief and underdog, who craves money same way he does. Arik I knows his affinity for money is public, and knew little he would be able to amass as president. So he selected Peter knowing he is very smart with constructive looting.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the men who represent everything wrong with this unfortunate country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome.

Sorry to say this, but Obi will not get 10 of the total votes cast.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by matm: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

A liter of kerosene is now 1k, a bag of rice N50000, far above minimum wage under Apc govt.
And u want Nigerians to vote for apc again. QA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Ezeego1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who I credited him to being an intelligent thief!

His loots are not in his name but family members name!

Obi governed Anambra for 8 years with monthly FG allocation running to billions/month

Have you ever imagined what Obi did with this billions? Absolutely nothing to show for it. How come Obiano was able to outperform Obi even when allocation was higher under Obi?

Let me tell you what he did, he constructed a loot pipeline from Anambra state treasury to safe havens.

Money was just hitting Anambra account and automatically wired out of the country.

You just open your mouth and talk nonsense because of stipends....

Are you that poor for someone to be controlling your thought process because of 30k? Your shame dey shame me

Ewu
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by HardMirror(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Wike is a patriot wink
parrot?
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by adigun4mee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
I’m now 1001% sure that Wike is still in pain after wasting rivers state resources to secure PDP ticket and eventually failed
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Bring evidence he did noting for anambra, I owe you 50k….

Bring evidence he stole, another 50k

50k? Naira or $
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Juanmike(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
emmyluizzz:
I will vote for Tinubu and Japa ....watin concern me
You village must be flooding with milk and honey ;That you can't wait to retire to it.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Konjiboii: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

If PO supporters are illiterates I fear the kind of people you have around you.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ezeego1:

You just open your mouth and talk nonsense because of stipends....

Are you that poor for someone to be controlling your thought process because of 30k? Your shame dey shame me

Ewu

Oinks!
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Konjiboii:

If PO supporters are illiterates I fear the kind of people you have around you.

Your fear! Not mine!

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by adigun4mee(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike is a big thief..If you have contrary opinion then let’s debate.All his wealth is gotten from politics
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Sammy5413(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike is a parrot or how do you spell it sef, I mean when you say someone is a patriotic Nigerian? How do you call it? I Know it's pa-something. Infact he's a Parrot.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ElexObi1: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=3ple9iner post=119641099]Same Obasanjo that endorsed Atiku in the 2019 general elections?[/quote lies! Obasanjo can never endorse Atuku. Go and read well
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Slurity(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Antoeni:
Obasanjo has been Atiku Nightmare from Day 1, Obasanjo Has Told Nigerians Everything About Atiku They need to Know
Check record, Obasanjo has always go against whoever he sees that is close to doing better than him, Did you notice he turned against Jonathan for the second term and indirect support Buhari, he also turned against Buhari second second term, he is only against Tinubu because he know Tinubu can not be tamed or controlled. If Obi win and do his wishes Good for Baba, but Obi do otherwise, he will change. Obasanjo is a chameleons, we hate him here in Ota and that is why whoever he is supporting will lost people's interest. In fact if he support Atiku, that is a big problem for Atiku in Yoruba land, Obasanjo not supporting both Atiku and Tinubu is a blessing for them both. Obi already have more Yoruba enemy with Obasanjo endorsement.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Of course obi will be endorsed by the living.

only the drug infected thieving dead will associate with tinubu

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ufotunang: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the men who represent everything wrong with this unfortunate country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome.
...abi ..at least PDP governored this country for 16 years and APC now getting to 8 years but there is nothing good to show in the country.. poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation....so nigerians should give labour party a chance and see what they can do and I believe Peter obi will provide good governance and make the country to be good and better
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ElSudani: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

The same guy you supported in the last election because Obi was on the ticket?
Where's is your credibility?

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by puzzlegate(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths Peter is not contesting this election per se. It's the Youths, hungry and oppressed people of Nigeria that are contesting through Peter obi

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by DLSReigns: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
He has said bring evidence of your claim and he will step down. Yet you guys keep beating round the bush. It's a new year pls grow up.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Santdsaint: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Who God has blessed, no demented Iragbiji drug criminal can curse.

Rare photo of Gbola Tinupoo doing the buga dance with kids.
you are heartless
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Heffalump(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike the tormentor of the wicked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Blaqputin(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

So, boss, who shud we vote for ?
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by SmartPolician: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

The same guy you supported in the last election because Obi was on the ticket?
Where's is your credibility?

First, we had two contenders in the race in 2019 - others were wasting their time and resources. One was a totally clueless herder and the other is a thief who has created jobs across the country.

So, I proudly chose the latter ahead of the former because I wanted to kick out an incompetent Buhari. I strongly believe that incompetence and wrongdoings must have consequences in this part of the world.

Unfortunately, the vast majority preferred to continue with the incompetent one. Now, I am being made to buy things at triple times their original prices for no decision of mine.

But you see this time, we have two good options in Obi and Kwankwanso. So, if the vast majority decide to continue with the old oppressors, na to leave this country for una be that.

Cc Dododawa01

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Blaqputin:

So, boss, who shud we vote for ?

His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by xangerar: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nyesom forgets his own principal, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi couldn't recommend him either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.