Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development (23032 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development by Oksman(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
blacknp:
Shut up, when did debt forgiveness turn to debt payment, Obasanjo is the worst President in the history of Nigeria, twice he failed Nigeria.

Useless Selfish Demonic Evil Man, to whom much is given, much is expected, if he had laid any good foundation as you claim, Nigeria wouldn’t have been in this situation today.

It will never be welll for that Wicked Creature, The incubus that singlehandedly chose a sick dying Yaradua as President & a Mumu Jonathan as his deputy, no make sure that Nigeria doesn’t move forward is who you are praising?

I am entitled to my opinion kid. Mind how you use uncouth word on people you don't know. You can as well make your comment with out mentioning me since you don't know the difference between repayment through buy back and forgiveness. Please don't you ever mention me again.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development by Nijablast: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Exceed15:

But u slept with your two eyes closed.
You could travel anywhere without fear
You were eating more than 3 sq meal a day

I gave alot of people gift during this Christmas.
You better work on your business first before dabbling into politics. Many Nigerians are still doing well. If you are not doing well in life, it's all about you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Intercepted Close To An IDP Camp In Borno.Graphic Pics / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days / Pantami Calls On Muslims To Build More Mosques, Islamic Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.