Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death (28311 Views)

Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by NaijaCover(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice Development
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Zorn: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
So the police actually knew what has been going on and has refused to act , I wonder what would have been the faith of Nigerians in the hand of police if ENDSARS didn't happen.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Adolfhitler001: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nigeria e don go 'Oti lo' shocked
Can you just imagine even when caught on camera drinking the only punishment is transfer like they wont continue ther bad attitude in ther new station nothing change it even get worst because they will easily corrupt people they are going to meet

1 Like

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by ejairobaby: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
U remove them from one place in Nigeria and transfer them to another place in Nigeria to kill more unharmed Nigerians in Nigeria? Who we offend for this Nigeria? Mmmmmtchew
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by remsonik(f): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
I hope this plan works well. Hope they won't get to the other side and be shooting, defrauding and extortion daily. All officers needs to be checked mentally and be suspended for some time
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by benjaminlawson(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Transfer without reorientation and mentality change will not produce any good result. The transfered officers may get to their new station and continue with their molestation of innocent citizens. They should all be packed into class room and tough the art and science of modern policing and mapped out severe punishment for defiance.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Adolfhitler001: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
post=119650218:
Nice Development
Please how is it nice development Just pray they did not transfer some of them to your area make he no be say na you we go read for news next grin grin
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by BigBashiru: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Coolsperm:
Medicine after death

I heard there are routine transfers out which were not done as the officers either bribed or politicked their way through...
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Hope15: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Olosho wey change location....to act like virgins? shocked shocked
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by tiswell(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:
Lol. Take them to the north. Recruit new guys from south west there.
As for the killer cops, they must be sentenced to death and executed this January. Set examples and see how everyone ll behave well.
easier said
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
tiswell:
easier said
widh it can happen
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by pavoda: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is extremely stupid and capable of causing more harm to that community than good. The job of the police is more community oriented and this is reactionary at best.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by freshinko: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Transferred to continue killing from another location

1 Like

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by TristanX: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
post=119650101:
What a welcome development.
All Nigeria Policemen need Total Re-orientation.

They should all be taught the lessons of their lives.
And may her killer rot in hell.

A beautiful life wasted just like that by an animal in uniform!
Justice must take its full course in this very sad incident.
Killed on Christmas day morning...... so sad. cry cry

May God comfort her family at this sad period.
It is from this same division an Officer killed Gafaru Buraimoh about 2 weeks ago.

This barbarism by some of the Nigerian Police officers must come to an end.
This murderer must pay for his crime!

But this is what your evil APC caused
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by asaju10(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
They are always under Ajah bridge extorting citizens of their money. Even if u have all the vehicle papers in this life they will openly beg for the money. So if u are heading towards Lekki coming from Abraham Adesanya just fly the bridge to avoid stories. Nonsense people

3 Likes

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Aliou007(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
I just tire o my sister, some people just like linking things to politics. Thank God it’s 2023 already. Let February just come and pass make we hear word
Sweetplum:

When they catch you now n do you anyhow, you ll say there's no freedom of speech. Shey na Tinubu kill the woman?
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by bluecircle470: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
rayvelez:
Useless dirty police no different from thiefnuub...u Lagos agberos tueh...

Tinubu no let your papa sleep for village abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by chigo245: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=TheLawAsItIs post=119646591]

https://fij.ng/article/police-transfer-all-ajah-division-officers-after-lawyer-bolanles-death/[y
/quote] Nigeria police is good at that transferring bad cops around
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Zony94: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pls , don't bring them to my area oooo l beg
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by captainamiedi1: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
I hope they transfer them to my village. Police in my village go to farm. Na goats they police station. Police there live like normal people. The community has a strong against it's people taking matters to the police. If you have any issue take it to the community. If you invite the police they will fine you. Police there are doing fasting and prayer so they can transfer them. They should send them to that village.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Aklee4994(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hope you’re not bringing them to mainland
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Enemyofpeace: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very good

I remember in 1940, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Benwallt(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
I just hope they continue to kill m9re women so nigeria police can be reformed once n for all. Had it been he killed a man, the case would have died a natural death.

The entire removal is nothing but a deceit though.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by juman(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Commend the IGP and the police commissioner.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by joyandfaith: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Pray(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please they should not transfer them to mainland o......
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by MasterRahl99: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
Ayoleeboy0077: OBidient have built their own forum....Peter Obi must be really proud of them

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:
When are they executing the officer that murdered a pregnant Lawyer?

If they don't execute him, Nigerians will.

E sure me say that man is already a walking dead.
And who are the Naigerians that will? You?

Nothing will happen! the case will be swept under the carpet, like all the other murder cases by naigerian police, tell me, have you ever heard that a Naigerian policeman or woman was executed for killing an innocent naigerian? Give me one example. Just one!
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Benwallt:
I just hope they continue to kill m9re women so nigeria police can be reformed once n for all. Had it been he killed a man, the case would have died a natural death.

The entire removal is nothing but a deceit though.
This case will not be different from other murder cases by nigerian police, nigerian policemen has being killing innocent nigerian citizens for many years and not one of the police murderers being punished or sent to prison, all they will do is transfer them like they just did, transfer them so they can carry on killing, not even sacked but transfer! This case is not the first..
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
More like sending the problem away rather than solving it. Transfering them to another area or state so they can carry on with their corruptions, extortions and murder.

1 Like

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by FarahAideed: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Coolsperm:
More like voting Tinubu and APC after what Buhari has done to Nigerians, nonsense

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Evil Lady Kidnapped Sister’s 3 Kids, Sold 2 (pictured) / Ese Oruru’s Parents Stage Walkout As Court Grants Yunusa Bail-the Leadership / Bassey Osagie, Nigeria In Toronto Police Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.