Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death (28294 Views)

Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by iamoyindamola31: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
CapitalG2070: OBidient have built their own forum....Peter Obi must be really proud of them

1 Like

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Benwallt(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
gypsey:
This case will not be different from other murder cases by nigerian police, nigerian policemen has being killing innocent nigerian citizens for many years and not one of the police murderers being punished or sent to prison, all they will do is transfer them like they just did, transfer them so they can carry on killing, not even sacked but transfer! This case is not the first..

Sad truth. The offenders just go free as if nothing happened.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Nsonaso(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Olasyke:
sad They transferred them so they can begin where they stopped in another location?

The matter just tired me.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Dpundict: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
I hope they transferred those useless one at Langbasa police station too. Some of them are con artists when a case is reported to them. Talking from experience.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by infogeneral: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2023
They will be more needed in Borno State. Pls send them there.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Lightorder: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Little wonder they didn’t let me enter the station with my phone so I won’t record anything, should the need arises
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by bentenny(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2023
This just again portrays the power of media and its positive impact in our society!
If the same media attention the death of Bolanle received was given during the mindless killing of a 31-year-old man identified as Gafaru Buraimoh 2 weeks before that fateful day,the lawyer would have been alive today!
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by n0m070575: 12:43am On Jan 03, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Fkj202128: I am not Obidient, but I salute them for this coming up with their own top forum in Nigeria

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by KosiGee(m): 1:02am On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria police isn’t very professional. They are reactive rather than being proactive in training their workforce and hold them accountable to their actions.
Why would the police force rely on a newspaper company to act? Shouldn’t they investigate before transferring the police at Ajah? Those affected by this would still transfer their drinking habits and other addictions and unprofessional habits to their new stations.

Why not breathalyse them and also check their urines and blood for other substances that might impair their ability to carry out their job effectively?
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by saintrow1: 1:04am On Jan 03, 2023
rayvelez:
Useless dirty police no different from thiefnuub...u Lagos agberos tueh...

Oloshi, useless oloribukuru police are not different from peter lienus obingo who went in collabo with sarz to kill youths in anambra and dump their bodies in a river. Ipob pigs
We will never vote for a terrorist
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by saintrow1: 1:12am On Jan 03, 2023
iamoyindamola31:
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria

You should not be hear then, can you pls f**k off to your mushroom forum that will soon be flag by DSS for terrorism. We know your ways, you guys lack the knowledge to do anything right grin
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Regie2bless: 2:02am On Jan 03, 2023
TheLawAsItIs:

https://fij.ng/article/police-transfer-all-ajah-division-officers-after-lawyer-bolanles-death/
will transfer stops the drinking habit of those police men? Y not decipline them. They will end up taking does bad habit to other police station .
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by zumbigbo(m): 2:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Usual wash wash reactionary nonsense...

Plus rien change
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Burgerlomo: 2:26am On Jan 03, 2023
I hope they transfer them to Sambisa because that's where some of them belong
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by lacasera1429: 2:46am On Jan 03, 2023
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
bsalawu69: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by lawalmovichhhh: 2:53am On Jan 03, 2023
dey don swear for dis country. that's all I can say ..no explanation
transfer kill u dere.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by LOVEGINO(m): 2:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Olasyke:
sad They transferred them so they can begin where they stopped in another location?
walahi
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by NwaliE01: 2:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Are they trying to spread this nuisance to other places?

They should conduct psychiatric test on all our police officers starting from IGP to the least recruit.

They should enforce zero tolerance to alcohol on our forces including police.

Government should increase their salaries as well.

I think they got the worst salary structure in west Africa.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by PrinceJoeWan19: 3:16am On Jan 03, 2023
So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria
Emjayyyy81: Now we have alternative, anytime Nairaland messes up

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by FireUpNow(m): 3:16am On Jan 03, 2023
I expected the working and drinking officer to face serious punishment as he doesn't value his job.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Traveltips1: 3:29am On Jan 03, 2023
[/color]Hope you didn't pack them to my area sha...

People that were meant to be in yaba left area
Una dey transfer them to where sane people live.

The person who made that transfer self needs to be check asap.......from top to the bottom they are all dullards. (Them ogas)

Those set of idiots needs proper training/orientation and not just transfer embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#990000]

Them old fuuls Keep dragging the country back
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Desusi: 3:42am On Jan 03, 2023
gypsey:
This case will not be different from other murder cases by nigerian police, nigerian policemen has being killing innocent nigerian citizens for many years and not one of the police murderers being punished or sent to prison, all they will do is transfer them like they just did, transfer them so they can carry on killing, not even sacked but transfer! This case is not the first..
But there's God ooo!
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Lightway71: 3:46am On Jan 03, 2023
The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
104zz10: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by akanbiaa(m): 3:51am On Jan 03, 2023
habsydiamond:
Better... cos if dey leave them there.... with the way people dey para so.. dem fit harm them oo if no even kill some ofthem
They are giving them treatment of "Na idleness they cause you misbehave" they will probably send them to stations that have high cases of unknown gunmen, banditary or terrorism. There by forcing some of them to resign or be very humble and less aggressive at the new stations.
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Elidrisy20: 3:57am On Jan 03, 2023
They should collect all their guns & give them sticks
Re: Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death by Elidrisy20: 3:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Some of these uniform men are criminals and even convicts before joining the service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Rapists Who Killed Ajila Seun Must Be Caught - Akeredolu Orders Police / Woman Kills 4-Year-Old Daughter In Benue & Dumps Her Body Inside A Well (Graphic / EFCC Nabs Immigration Officer, 14 Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.