Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated (41177 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend / I Woke Up H0rny,have Been Celibate For 3years,i Want Intimacy-Tonto Dikeh Reveal / Uriel Oputa: "3 Years No Sex, Yes I'm Celibate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by joyousever(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2023
If he wasn't attracted to her, why did he propose to her? Didn't he see the "flat chest and flat ass" before befriending her for 5 years? And when did she ever mention that he cheated on her with curvy women?
Since you knew Alex in the media space, has he ever been linked with any woman?
For 5 years, he had never been intimate with her and you think this is normal? Alex is gay!! And this is common knowledge! Know this and rest!!

ednut1:
He wasn’t attracted to her. She no get yansh or boobs. She confirmed he was cheating with curvy women. He was always a social media person so you expect him to change because of you But the guy self no try wanting big wedding wey u no wan pay. Tufiakwa https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2023/01/actor-alexx-ekubos-ex-fiancee-fancy.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tunapawizzy: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
You are right but Alex sexuality has been questionable over time and from all she said, it’s all pointing to the rumor about him not being straight or you think Alex is that disciplined not to have touched her for five years ? He just wanted to use her as a cover up. Babe say she want low key wedding so they could save up and do something meaningful with the money, but Alex wants a flamboyant one but also want the babe to chest most of the financial implications. The babe na correct babe, I don read most their leaked chats. Alex has many issues abeg
she sees he is gay....but she desperately wants the relationship back.....strange. she didnt bother to show the world he may be gay until the guy manipulated her to apologize for him to take her back(which turned out the guy was just using her to catch cruise).

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by EmmyDJourno: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2023
These two should go their separate ways, they should have known they are not compatible from day one
Which one be no sex with whom you claim to love
See sweet banny, wey you suppose use prick make all her features come out well, you come dey say no knacks
He has a hold on her which is not out of place after dating for five years, and she needs to get his manipulative Ass out of her head
And they need to allow us see front this new Year

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by BRATISLAVA: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2023
engrpheleeks:
Nigerians sha. If he had decided to go the way of bobrisky, una go complain, backlash am. Now he decided to marry a lady, una call am gay, pretending to be straight.
How should he have lived his life to please you people.

Why trick her? Why not just marry a gay guy in a foreign country?

Maybe that's what he needed his PhD for. The chance to meet a loving guy in one of the top Doctors countries.

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Felix6: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
You are right but Alex sexuality has been questionable over time and from all she said, it’s all pointing to the rumor about him not being straight or you think Alex is that disciplined not to have touched her for five years ? He just wanted to use her as a cover up. Babe say she want low key wedding so they could save up and do something meaningful with the money, but Alex wants a flamboyant one but also want the babe to chest most of the financial implications. The babe na correct babe, I don read most their leaked chats. Alex has many issues abeg
not convinced about her financial piety and righteousness. Does it mean after the wedding their income flow will suddenly come to a hurt? The only reason is sex. Alex looking soft and fresh is a direct reflection of less sexual activities and that must be maintained for his industry atleast. Excessive sex destroys looks just like the peacock �. After mating all the beautiful features and feathers are lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2023
tunapawizzy:

she sees he is gay....but she desperately wants the relationship back.....strange. she did bother to show the world he may be gay until the guy manipulated her to apologize for him to take her back(which turned out the guy was just using her to catch cruise).
From their leaked chats and interviews she granted, she was naive and inexperienced and Alex took advantage of that.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by victorsola: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

He even wanted her to spend more than him on the wedding.

Please use the whole of 2023 to fear Nigerian men.
you can believe anything u see online . People now use an app to run this kind of thing . It could be a lie

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by qtguru(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
sageb:

Yes, you know the story. Alex was living in Uti's house back then.
They denied it several times, rather telling people that they are models.
I.K Ogbonna was one of them till he part ways with them and got hooked to a colombian lady.

I'm happy sha, let all these handsome men be gay, less competition for us. grin

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!

Why exactly are you generalizing please?!!

Heart breaks and issues in relationships can come from any angle or any partner...!

I can't understand why everything has to be turned to a gender war!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Whoknowsme: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
I knew there was something very wrong with their relationship.

Nigerian men will stain your black!

Fancy has a good heart. Nigerian women with good heart are a perfect prey for wicked Nigerian men. Stay wicked ladies!
Just imagine your words as a lady. You can't vouch for anyone cuz you don't know the genesis of their issues.
Besides not all Nigerian men stains back unless you give them that chance to do so.
Telling woman to become wicked to men is a devilish advice. No matter what has happened, they should just move forward and stop washing their dirt linens on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by ednut1(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2023
joyousever:
If he wasn't attracted to her, why did he propose to her? Didn't he see the "flat chest and flat ass" before befriending her for 5 years? And when did she ever mention that he cheated on her with curvy women?
Since you knew Alex in the media space, has he ever been linked with any woman?
For 5 years, he had never been intimate with her and you think this is normal? Alex is gay!! And this is common knowledge! Know this and rest!!

its in the link I attached na. She did an interview yesterday with sdk blog. Wait o i just read it well again. He was cheating and didn’t nack those woman , chineke shocked. Either gay or impotent

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by OfficialTundex(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Hello, fellow Nigerians, have you heard of funnyTv on WhatsApp we post daily comedy, funny memes, entertainment on our WhatsApp status and we also do giveaway…https:///message/42Q62WCNYZPCO1
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Felix6:
not convinced about her financial piety and righteousness. Does it mean after the wedding their income flow will suddenly come to a hurt? The only reason is sex. Alex looking soft and fresh is a direct reflection of less sexual activities and that must be maintained for his industry atleast. Excessive sex destroys looks just like the peacock �. After mating all the beautiful features and feathers are lost.
Seems you didn’t know much of Alex’s history, if you do you’ll understand and see the red flags.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

O boy, I just dey trip for Alex, chai, this guy won my respect. This is how to deal with all these girls who think they are heaven and Earth. Alex is a very solid guy. Go and check, maybe na she even propose to am. Alex, you the man Joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by FiremanX: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2023
OboOlora:

The whole Lagos knows nah Sofria
He’s not just gay, he’s the woman in the relationship!
A lot of men are either gay or bisexual. Wasn’t that how Ebuka’s wife say Yoye Banks nude pics on her husbands phone while on honeymoon?
The girl just swallowed her pride and accepted her fate of dating a celebrity.

I can understand lesbianism but how do you slash ur other man in the anu5

Iho idi nitori Olohun embarassed
Mumu! both lesbianism and gayism is foolishness, how do a fellow girl Bleep her own gender? isn't that foolishness?

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Neddstark: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2023
StreetFight:

When people do what is right, untrained serial sinners will criticize them. So, avoiding sexual immorality is now bad.

Can you and I make Heaven like this?

There is a lot of homosexuality and lesbianism in the entertainment industry.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by emperordelis(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2023
MikeofKd:

This girl Leave Nigerian men alone ,shey u don’t have work nii ?? every time Nigerian men do this and that. This is 2023 if Ur tired of Nigerian men fly abroad and date their men.

How can she get a visa with such mindset
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Temptee101(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Omo!

So all the rumours about this guy being gay is true afterall.

Imagine, asking your potential wife to become a celibate for 5 fuvcking years.

To add salt to injury, you want to spend lavishly on a wedding you know deep down won't last just to show off to the world wey no even send you when you know you are broke.

This guy is a disgrace

7 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by drealaz24(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

All I see is a carefully and very calculated manipulative, image shattering epistles written
and kept as evidence Incase anything sups. She has been preparing for this breakup long time ago. Make she just rest.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Luckysbab: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Very real, she even had interview with Stella Dimokokorkus, check it on Stella’s Instagram . The dude is gay and just want to use her as a cover up. Babe is a reasonable girl sef.

You're a shameless petty gossip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Ruby458(f): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Very silly man-child, that Alex. Mtchewww!

You can read the interview she had with Stella Dimokokorkus through this link https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2023/01/actor-alexx-ekubos-ex-fiancee-fancy.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Luckysbab: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ah. Do you also believe career-minded women should be very careful about men?

If you actually read the text messages to be objective, you would have seen that the lady in question was the one pushing for focusing on responsibilities and a 'life after the wedding.' A woman who wants a small intimate wedding and a successful marriage, with their own home and all is who you're saying is all about love and love?

Did you read the reason why she said he needs a doctorate?

And you read his response to all the accusations, to conclude that's the whole story?!

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by chatinent: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2023
So what if it is staged for him to look good too?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Ishilove: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
well this is just a one of. Beside you know as well as I know the majority of Nigerian women contribute less for their wedding.

Na our way grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Carcholce: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Seems you didn’t know much of Alex’s history, if you do you’ll understand and see the red flags.

What history actually? Have you caught him pants down with another man? If yes provide evidence to back your claims of calling him gay, it not, shut up and swallow the fact he’s an enlightened man that knows how to remote women to his advantage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

You're a shameless petty gossip.
Na dem bdis. You better seek deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by derecho(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2023
Cool down and stop rehashing what shallow thinkers are saying.

Have you ever asked yourself if it's the girl forcing herself on him?
So because he didn't touch her for 20years means he doesn't sleep with. Other girls?
I have not been following their useless relationship but all i see is the girl is pained that the guy doesn't rate her so high.
She's not just his priority... Period

I don't advocate premarital sex but not everyone is crazy about sex.
Some are even of the belief that once sex is involved before marriage, the "love" would diminish.

There are many disciplined guys who have been called gays because they see some of this useless girls without proper home training as unattractive and not worth their time.

That said,
Do you think the girl stayed celibate for those five years?She's only trying to play on the Psyche of gullible people to make them believe he is gay.

BIDOO:

Stop saying trash and be logical for once! That dude is a gay! five years? You only saw the part where he want to go for doctorate, what about the part where he said the lady family will carry almost all the wedding expenses! Read in between those lines and see the blueprint of Alex manipulation in the whole saga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by tunapawizzy: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
From their leaked chats and interviews she granted, she was naive and inexperienced and Alex took advantage of that.
Looks like the Alex guy may have his faults, but the chat sounds like the girl breaks up every time. I dont think there's anything more irritating than to be using break-up to threaten a man when u dont mean it. She gave a lengthy post about calling off the wedding and the first thing the guy said was that she should take down a message if she still wants the relationship, that sounds like he's used to hearing 'this relationship is over' and it has no meaning anymore.
Why would anyone release a private chat of you and them to the public. I dont get how people reason. How willl the next person(if reasonable) u will be with not be extra careful around you. In any case if what she says are correct about the guy wanting a loud wedding and wanting the babe to and her family to fund it, then that's crap and she should walk away from that kind of man, but no honorable human being should be releasing private chat with anyone(not even with a former lover) to the public. It says a lot about who you are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by khreus(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2023
siofra:
Wonders shall never end!

Babe wanted quick low key marriage to tie a guy down. Guy said "no ish babe should front em bills cuz settling down is not his priority now". Good riddance. Seeing the end before it even begin. Alex my hat is off for you jare. And to any lady doubting your sexuality, boya 'em should give you knack if there body no go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by engrpheleeks(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Why trick her? Why not just marry a gay guy in a foreign country?

Maybe that's what he needed his PhD for. The chance to meet a loving guy in one of the top Doctors countries.
Well, I think she must have seen the signs all along that he is gay. She cannot deny not have read the handwriting on the wall. Was she expecting him to openly tell her that he is gay? She saw all these signs and still decided to stick with him.
And talking about deceit, if you say 'why didn't he travel abroad to marry a white guy? Why did he deceive her?' Maybe he is not proud of being gay. It's possible he is gay but not proud of the lifestyle. I feel she should have confronted him about the decision of staying celibate.
We can only say he deceived her if they eventually got married and yet couldn't have sex. But as long as they didn't marry, he didn't deceive her.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Persuaded Fancy To Stay Celibate For The Five Years They Dated by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2023
tunapawizzy:

Looks like the Alex guy may have his faults, but the chat sounds like the girl breaks up every time. I dont think there's anything more irritating than to be using break-up to threaten a man when u dont mean it. She gave a lengthy post about calling off the wedding and the first thing the guy said was that she should take down a message if she still wants the relationship, that sounds like he's used to hearing 'this relationship is over' and it has no meaning anymore.
Why would anyone release a private chat of you and them to the public. I dont get how people reason. How willl the next person(if reasonable) u will be with not be extra careful around you. In any case if what she says are correct about the guy wanting a loud wedding and wanting the babe to and her family to fund it, then that's crap and she should walk away from that kind of man, but no honorable human being should be releasing private chat with anyone(not even with a former lover) to the public. It says a lot about who you are
Yes you are right, she admitted her fault and also blamed her close family for releasing those private chats. You see Alex, Uti and most of those bbnaija guys dy live some kind lifestyle but using some gullible ladies as cover.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence / Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.