Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence (41145 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Update From . COM

A father of two, Maduakor Israel Chukwuebuka has slammed Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke for ending her 7 year old marriage over a yet-to-be disclosed reason, Reports.

Recall that the mother of three took to Instagram to announce that her marriage to movie director, Austin Fanni Ikechukeu is over and she would share her story someday.

Reacting to report As Obtained By , Mr Maduakor, who calls himself Wiseman Jesus, said that "disobedient wives needs violence. and women of noways are quick to cry domestic violence over small beating"

He wrote;

"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"A disobedient wife needs violence. All this Nollywood akwunas. I love Chacaha and her role on movies and she sticks to marriage on set . What is it that your husband did that you are leaving . Why not endure till end . I have lived in domestic violence house and I know at some times you have to stick and keep moving . If he beat you, run and come back,"

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

A disobedient wife needs violence" - Father of two slams actress Chacha Eke for ending her marriage

See The Screenshot As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook Page

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Skmoda360(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmmmm...are you for real? Crazy man

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by prommy(f): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Eeya!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Bola146(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
cry sad
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Righteousness89(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pls Wherever you are as Couples! Take out Quality time to Pray For Your Home together..

Study the Word together ..

It is a very Serious Matter..

Pls let's Make it a Pirioty in our Homes

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by dollytino4real(f): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
do to other people girls as u want others to do to ur own daughters, small beating as u said!!

40 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by chatinent: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
So Chacha is a punch bag. Wow.

9 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by jimmychang: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Which one is small beating grin grin grin grin

All I know is that if a woman raise her hand on me then BOOM.
She go wake up for hospital grin grin

I don't support violence ohh,don't beat your wife unless she hit you first....

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Romanoff(f): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Man that should have been shed in a monthly cycle, it would have prevented this kind of nonsense comment.

He's the kind of father who will send his daughter back to an abusive husband till the abusive husband sends her corpse back to him.

To think the Cha-cha lady hasn't even come out to say exactly what happened, this uncle has jumped to conclusion.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Chimeluv(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Psycho angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by NobleAngell(f): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
A disobedient wife needs violence? Really?
"...if he beats you, run and come back"? LMAO.
That's funny sha. I hope he isn't married or still married.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Can you see the mentality of most Nigerian men?smh

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by mrwonlasewonie: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
See another wild beast on the loose lipsrsealed

Tufiakwa lipsrsealed

Rip in advance to his wife lipsrsealed

Shoko re? lipsrsealed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by CAPSLOCKED: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
HIS NAME IS "WISEMAN JESUS". YOU WOULD EXPECT HIM TO BE WISE BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE'S NONE IN THE COUNTRY MORE FOOLISH THAN HE IS.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Muna4real(f): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
I'm really disappointed right now. How can this be coming out of a grown man's mouth? I will not be surprised if his wife divorces him someday. Maybe then he will blame her for " cheating with a married man ". Tell me why his wife should continue in such marriage.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Auladimeji(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Can you see the mentality of most Nigerian men?smh
Your papa dey among

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Na their issue be that,na agbo me I wan sell
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by MINORU: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2020
You are very stupid and foolish for saying

Was there anything like divorce in Africa before the coming of the Europeans?

Till death do your father and mother past, if he kills her, it's still till death do them part

So mind what you say

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by pretydiva(f): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2020
So she should remain in an abusive Union and endure undecided this person is a big f.ool

9 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by babatunji91185: 7:10am On Oct 05, 2020
A rogue husband needs bloodshed? Really?"...if he beats you, run and come back"? LMAO.That's laugh sha. I hope he isn't marriage or still marriage.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by femi4: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2020
You don't raise your hand on a woman....only cowards do that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Freestainworld(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2020
ordinary small beating oo my brother, everybody deserves to be free shaa

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by VirginFinder: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Pls Wwherever you are as Ccouples! Take out Qquality time to Ppray Ffor Yyour Hhome together..

Study the Word together ..

It is a very Sserious Mmatter..

Pls let's Mmake it a Ppirioty in our Hhomes
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Adrian9(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
Small beating. What's that?
I CANNOT beat a woman I love!

9 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by Lorechino(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
If u marry celeb. Just don't be a jealous lover

E get why.

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
ok. let's go there
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
Wow shocked

This man needs healing.

Incase you don't know na me talk

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by HQDesign: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by PureGoldh(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Dx life no just balance at all

Matters wey dey arise lately dey weak local man

1 Like

Re: Father Of Two Slams Chacha Eke Over Crashed Marriage & Domestic Violence by DenreleDave(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
cool

UDOKABESTLUV:

"Chacha Eke can stay in marriage in movie but can't in real life. She always obey her husband on movies and opposite is the case in real life. People and fake life," he wrote.

"Women of nowadays small beating you will start shouting domestic violence. If you meet real violence you cant even run. Thats why we have high rate of divorce nowadays. Stop disobeying your man"

I see some sense in it and I saw some trash in it Sha.

Notin like small beating... Beating is beating but the moment a woman is starting to act and fight like a man, beat the hell out of her...

Women shud act like women, don't measure up to him to fight him.. U can run for ur life

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Moses Welcomes A Baby (Photo) / Bridal Shower Of Mercy Chinwo (Photos, Video) / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.