Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) (43608 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Lumig: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:
Didn't they confirm their status bfr marriage?

It's quite mandatory in my church.
After church? She may be playing away matches after marriage.
She might have even infected her spouse embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by AreaFada2: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
felzokugo:

Please kindly explain what LTD M and PEP is. Thanks.
If you don't mind me chipping in, PEP is post-exposure prophylaxis. It is medication that should be given as soon as possible after possible accidental exposure to HIV or indeed any HIV exposure. For example, unprotected sex or needle prick in a healthcare worker, etc. It is still effective if taken up to 72 hours after exposure but the earlier it is taken, the more effective at preventing infection.

TLD is a combination therapy containing three antiretroviral (ARV) drugs to treat HIV. It is the current drug that replaced older TLE. It can be used prophylactically but the quantity in the container the guy found suggests that it is for HIV treatment. Typically taken once a day. Unless she is working secretly as a prostitute and needs to constantly have PEP available.

TLD is just an acronym made from choosing the first letter of each drug. This single tab makes taking the drug daily easier.

For some reason, in sexual health, gay people are the most enlightened about PEP. They meet a random guy in a gay bar and have a romp till Sunday morning. They go to work normally on Monday Morning, leave work early and turn up just before end of working day in sexual healthcare centre. They tell you exactly how many hours ago they had unprotect gay sex and want PEP. They ensure that their exposure was less than 70 hours, certainly under 72 hours earlier. Simple. I wish most heterosexual people were as enlightened. PEP costs hundreds of pounds per person. Health service bears the cost.

The lady should have told the hubby, monitor her viral load together and jointly decide when to use or not use protection during intercourse.

HIV diagnosis is not a death sentence anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by zigleary: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
flokii:
Women generally are mostly self-centered.. forget lovey dovey and whatnot, let something go wrong in your life first, then you'd realize you've been fo0led by love.

The wife was taking her drugs so she won't die but isn't bothered that the man she is living with is exposed to the virus.
He should end the marriage ASAP and get himself to the hospital for counselling and treatment

Not justifying what the wife did was right because she's suppose to let the husband know her status but taking the drugs is her own good and that of her husband and unborn children. If she's consistent with her drugs there's no way the husband will contract it from her. We don't have enough info on ART and HIV that's why most people are scared or talk based on misinformation. It's bad that she didn't let her husband know which is often common amongst women.

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
chinemezeq:
He has no hiv if he never had sex with the wife before
he never have sex with his wife of 3years ... oga fear God ooo
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by tolue42(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tBqKYplSo

Man discovers his wife of 3years is HIV positive shocked

That is PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis) which can reduce your chance of getting HIV from sex or injection drug use. When taken as prescribed, PrEP is highly effective for preventing HIV.

Not for someone who's living with HIV, that woman may be fornicating around. She's having sex raw!

She's endangering the husband life as well, once she use the drug after sex with her concubines, she's save from contacting HIV, but she'll continue using that drug for 30 days, during that period, she's a carrier , but her husband can contact the virus ...
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Todaymedia: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are a bad Product to sell, Wike tell Atiku as Ex-President Obasanjo endorsed Peter Obi ahead of 2023 presidential election

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCHGzLxry0
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by flokii: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
zigleary:

Not justifying what the wife did was right because she's suppose to let the husband know her status but taking the drugs is her own good and that of her husband and unborn children. If she's consistent with her drugs there's no way the husband will contract it from her. We don't have enough info on ART and HIV that's why most people are scared or talk based on misinformation. It's bad that she didn't let her husband know which is often common amongst women.

The wife in question is most likely cheating or has cheated in the past and has contacted the virus. Hiding such information from a spouse is a big red flag that something is off.

We've seen cases of negative people getting married to positive spouse and they are fully aware and taking all necessary precautions together. Imagine the shock and trauma the man would be passing through.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by ugbarreta(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chai the heart of a woman is wicked. Now both of them are HIV positive. SMh
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Kajaard: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:
Didn't they confirm their status bfr marriage?

It's quite mandatory in my church.

She might have gotten the sickness after they married if they've been married for more than 3 years.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by clockwisereport: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Swinger60:
Humans are wicked. it has nothing to do with gender.

I work in a Hospital, and have seen cases of men infecting their wives too.

wickedness has nothing to do with gender shikena.
I always laugh when people blame gender when people mess up. One of my cousins infected his wife with HIV. He knew he was positive and still slept with the woman( his wife and a nursing mum) without protection. Kasala burst when his son fall sick and was taken to hospital. Test were conducted and the baby was confirmed to be HIV+. Again, test was conducted on the mum and it was positive. Oga was invited for test and he ran away. The worst part of it all was that he accused his wife of infidelity. He lost his son and marriage because of 5 mins enjoyment

4 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by usedcardealerph(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Starcrest1:

So what happened? Was it a false negative or she got it later in the marriage.

If the man is still negative before she started using drugs, then he can never get it again when she's on drugs....

The HIV matter is a dicey one shaa...... nothing is 100%

I really don't know much about it as it's there personal issue. And what I said up there is all I know. She discovered she was hiv positive when she was pregnant for the first child. And according to the husband he was scared it'll affect the child but it didn't after proper care was taken on the child. The boy is 7yrs nw and he's healthy and hiv negative. Don't knw how but God did.

And what do u mean by if the husband didn't get it up till now then he'll never get it again....are u a doctor??
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by bowee4u: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
HIV is a scam, with or without drugs, nothing will happen to the husband. Medicine is more corrupt than politics.

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Swinger60(f): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
HardMirror:
women are evil.
if it makes you sleep well at night. no problem.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by usedcardealerph(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
otemeh01:

She may be actually negative. Few pregnant women have false positive results. She may need to do a more accurate PCR or even western blot test to confirm her status if she is sure she didn't do anything that could expose her to the virus.

I think they would have done that because that time was a weighty & bemused time for him because he was skeptical and I believe he conducted another test in a different lab and more before he became convinced and faced his demons squarely. Strong man I must say. I wouldn't take that risk if I was in his shoes.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Starcrest1: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
usedcardealerph:

I really don't know much about it as it's there personal issue. And what I said up there is all I know. She discovered she was hiv positive when she was pregnant for the first child. And according to the husband he was scared it'll affect the child but it didn't after proper care was taken on the child. The boy is 7yrs nw and he's healthy and hiv negative. Don't knw how but God did.

And what do u mean by if the husband didn't get it up till now then he'll never get it again....are u a doctor??

I work in the med lab.... Well sometimes we have false negative or false positive. False negative might be dangerous because no further tests are done. But false positives can easily be rectified because further confirmatory tests are done.

What I meant if she's on ART regularly, the chances of her transmitting it to her husband or child is zero because the virus will be reduced to the level where it can't be detected in her blood anymore only in reservoir tissues.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Divoc19(f): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fear Women Crew please, are these women cheating with only their gender or are the men accomplice Saint Angels
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Richieniit: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
BigYash:
He deserves what he gets for being foolish. You marry retired olosho pro max,and you want to be happy? Happiness sef go see you dey run cheesy

Empty brain!!! Since na only olosho dey get hiv Tuuuar
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by usedcardealerph(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Starcrest1:

I work in the med lab.... Well sometimes we have false negative or false positive. False negative might be dangerous because no further tests are done. But false positives can easily be rectified because further confirmatory tests are done.

What I meant if she's on ART regularly, the chances of her transmitting it to her husband or child is zero because the virus will be reduced to the level where it can't be detected in her blood anymore only in reservoir tissues.

Yes she's on ARTs, it was even there case I learnt that ARVs are free. And whoever canvassed to make it free for patients is an angel. I did research on that and found out it was the Indian doctors and producers that fought for it to be free when they started producing there ARVs and notable superstars like rihanna, alicia keys, bono protested and it was free worldwide. Kudos to them. The America's FDA was against it as it generated funds for them so they clandestinely fought back with all their might but God did. Thanks to the proprietors of the free ARVs as they made hiv not to be a death sentence. I've always asked this question that if eventually there's an all out war in the world then hiv pandemic will rise as means to get the free drugs will diminish to zero. I feel sorry for the hiv patients cry

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by olamilekan9(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Nawa o
Fear who no fear that Gender.

Ask for body counts, they will say let's leave the past in past.

Now just negodu undecided
omo belike say hence fourth i go take this body count issue seriously ooo..women are the devil we talking about gan gan
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fisiryorh:
Jenny Clay. Oya, come and talk your nonsense...

tongue
why you calling her
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Pierocash(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by shantti(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Siofra and jennyclay, I wish u prosperous new year.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by favour32(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Na so I tell one girl say one of the requirements for me to date her, na compulsory RVT test.
She Japa!
I laugh!
Na me una wan get self interest in relationship?
Na me go spend,so I go talk who qualifies to near me.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by solexjames(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Buhari4sale:
What next

I will stop fucking her virgina and start fucking her anally.

I won't do it with pity, no time for gentility. I go tear the anus by fvcking her aggressively, they see the place and I will repeat the process again until after the 4th time. Then I will start fucking her like a beast cod she already showed me the beast in her.

I will buy rope. Blind fold, fucking machine wuth extra sized of dicks, I will start fucking her with the machine until she faints, I will pour water on her.. Lick her pussy to awake her, then start fucking her again, putting the machine on the fastest mode. I will also buy those latest vibrators, I will rub them with pepper, fresh pepper plus Cameroon pepper before I get to work using it on her

See let me stop here, I don't know if the man is on this forum, I don't want to teach him bad bad things
Werey
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by EbenezerTriumph: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
no, but I love the guy, no homo.
I am Satan . The destroyer of ashawo thread cool
happy new year boss
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by otemeh01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
usedcardealerph:

I think they would have done that because that time was a weighty & bemused time for him because he was skeptical and I believe he conducted another test in a different lab and more before he became convinced and faced his demons squarely. Strong man I must say. I wouldn't take that risk if I was in his shoes.
Yeah. U don't know for sure. Most lab only conduct test for HIV antibodies. Most HIV test don't look for the virus itself. Why I'm a bit skeptical is because, he was supposed to be positive too since his wife contracted the virus and the fact that she was pregnant confirmed that he has been having sex on multiple occasions with her. The odds that he is among the very less than one percent of population that can't contract the virus is same as him winning a million dollars lottery.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Starcrest1: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
usedcardealerph:

Yes she's on ARTs, it was even there case I learnt that ARVs are free. And whoever canvassed to make it free for patients is an angel. I did research on that and found out it was the Indian doctors and producers that fought for it to be free when they started producing there ARVs and notable superstars like rihanna, alicia keys, bono protested and it was free worldwide. Kudos to them. The America's FDA was against it as it generated funds for them so they clandestinely fought back with all their might but God did. Thanks to the proprietors of the free ARVs as they made hiv not to be a death sentence. I've always asked this question that if eventually there's an all out war in the world then hiv pandemic will rise as means to get the free drugs will diminish to zero. I feel sorry for the hiv patients cry

It's not HIV drugs alone, shortage of food supplies will cause hunger and starvation too. War will never leave the world in a good shape.

Yeah the ART is good intervention especially when it was made free. It curtailed the spread of the Virus well.

A cure is even in sight if all things work out well....
You can browse EBT 101

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by Ladymillion(f): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:
There is love in sharing
hehehehehehe idi wicked o
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by HitSong: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Divaan:
He should confirm it is not an hiv PEP(prophylaxis) drug before reaching his conclusion. LTD-M is mostly given as a PEP drug
Rubbish
PEP only works within 48 hours of contact or exposures...
The man said 3 years and HIV can even stay in your body for many years without symptoms.
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by od501: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tBqKYplSo

Man discovers his wife of 3years is HIV positive shocked

This is what you get when you listen to team "marry her, don't listen to what people say."
Re: Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video) by gift2xl: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
chinemezeq:
No, best advice is, let him start medication

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swiss Man Left In Intensive Care After Suffering Lung Injury From Masturbating / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.