Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I am finished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am finished (1973 Views)

I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me / Am Finished, My First Son Has Impregnated His 3 Sisters In My Absence / Friends I Am Finished. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am finished by ChildOfDoom: 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
No one should pity me again. Just flow with my tales till my life is cut short. Not even going to church worked on Sunday. I guess I am one of the bad products of this perverse generation

I broke all new year resolution

On junk and sugary things - I drank two pepsi today. Road side suya and other junk

On masturbation - I jerked off to blue film twice out of boredom, due to long holiday

On gambling - this was favourable. I won 20k from live bet, though initial scare from losses before I recovered

On olosho - foolishness was I thinking I should enjoy the winning by patronising olosho. First girl was wasted as dick was week either due to harsh weather or two masturbation. Then I waited and took another girl. Same issue till she said, 'abi you go pull the condom do am.' That charged the dick and I went skin to skin. So foolish of me despite hearing people spending a lot on treating STD. I was not even afraid of its senior brother - AIDS

With the way my life is swinging now, no salvation for me. Just to manoeuvre what's left of my life to the fullest. I always feel cheated as olosho don't have time for me to get high, so next try will be till day break. There I Bleep to satisfaction. I will try it two nights in a roll (Friday and Saturday night).

I will starve myself Tuesday to Thursday, to have enough strength. I heard it's cheaper if I go towards 12am (when they are done with customers). This will cost 5k. But 10k if you go before then

1 Like

Re: I am finished by sirjoggy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dey play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am finished by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
No one should pity me again. Just flow with my tales till my life is cut short. Not even going to church worked on Sunday. I guess I am one of the bad products of this perverse generation

On junk and sugary things - I drank two pepsi today. Road side suya and other junk

On masturbation - I jerked off to blue film twice out of boredom, due to long holiday

On gambling - this was favourable. I won 20k from live bet, though initial scare from losses before I recovered

On olosho - foolishness was I thinking I should enjoy the winning by patronising olosho. First girl was wasted as dick was week either due to harsh weather or two masturbation. Then I waited and took another girl. Same issue till she said, 'abi you go pull the condom do am.' That charged the dick and I went skin to skin. So foolish of me despite hearing people spending a lot on treating STD. I was not even afraid of its senior brother - AIDS

With the way my life is swinging now, no salvation for me. Just to manoeuvre what's left of my life to the fullest. I always feel cheated as olosho don't have time for me to get high, so next try will be till day break. There I Bleep to satisfaction. I will try it two nights in a roll (Friday and Saturday night).

I will starve myself Tuesday to Thursday, to have enough strength. I heard it's cheaper if I go towards 12am (when they are done with customers). This will cost 5k. But 10k if you go before then

sometimes i think u are lying.

1 Like

Re: I am finished by chatinent: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bro, try dey buy your ice yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I am finished by DispatcherLagos: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Ogbeni be calming down.
60% of nairalanders are into more than 50% of the things you listed there so take a chill pill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am finished by fman(m): 2:14am On Jan 03, 2023
chatinent:
Bro, try dey buy your ice yourself.
ice wey dey cause hallucinations. That's a bad drug
Re: I am finished by immanuelsize: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2023
fman:
ice wey dey cause hallucinations. That's a bad drug
then try okene weed and thank your ancestors
Re: I am finished by fman(m): 2:56am On Jan 03, 2023
immanuelsize:

then try okene weed and thank your ancestors
I don't smoke!
Thanks
Re: I am finished by imagrg(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2023
You don take loud methinks.
Re: I am finished by TheZeezle(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Dude, didn't I say make I bend if u stopped it all. Now you've crowned it by going skin to skin. You are wAsted guy.

3 Likes

Re: I am finished by T0BY(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Even though I think you might joking..

E too early to flout your new year resolution. Learn to discipline yourself

1 Like

Re: I am finished by Enny2013(f): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
To some persons here,u ar a learner,bro.
Many pple are badder n not lamenting.
Re: I am finished by Blakjewelry(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

LOL usually when one notice he has a problem the next thing is to work on solving it. Why give up on yourself so easily.
Re: I am finished by Candidlady: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Enny2013:
To some persons here,u ar a learner,bro. Many pple are badder n not lamenting.

you missed the whole message in his write up

too bad
Re: I am finished by Enny2013(f): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

too bad
I didn't miss anything,sis..
U ar d one not understanding mine.

Too bad.
Re: I am finished by wiseone28: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

too bad
Yabaleft

Re: I am finished by ChildOfDoom: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
sirjoggy:
Dey play
you have no idea the monster this generation has created of 60 percent of us. That's why many youths don't get to old age again

I admire those still composed admist all distractions. Your parents raised you well

2 Likes

Re: I am finished by Godsongang: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol
Re: I am finished by ChildOfDoom: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2023
Abba114:
sometimes i think u are lying.
As in... You mean you have not seen people gamble or masturbate or visit brothels or what
Re: I am finished by Hunter0007: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Op just volunteer yourself to be use for sacrifice in any of the shrine around, is better than to just waste your life away like this.

My one cent.

Modified.
I see your problem is brothel, well you can contact siofra sha, I think she works in one.You might have carried her one or twice self
You will surely enjoy her service
Re: I am finished by Candidlady: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hunter0007:
Op just volunteer yourself to be use for sacrifice in any of the shrine around, is better than to just waste your life away like this.

My one cent.

Modified.
I see your problem is brothel, well you can contact si.ofra sha, I think she works in one.You might have carried her one or twice self
You will surely enjoy her service

Iknew something was up with you. .. telling Ilamina to send you dm that you understand what she's going through

Blood perv trying to take advantage of the lady's situation

You on nl looking for who to prey on
Shame on you
Re: I am finished by Hunter0007: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Candidlady:

Iknew something was up with you. .. telling Ilamina to send you dm that you understand what she's going through

Shame on you
Candy lady abi wetin dey call your name..don't even let me reason your matter this afternoon...b4 you will start calling the mod to ban me just like one coward has be doing
Re: I am finished by Hunter0007: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Candidlady:

Shame on you
I see, I just checked you up now ni.

No wonder you are busy giving advice to the guy, the guy go think say you wan help him matter not knowing you just want to make it worst.
You wan open office for the poor boy head, old mama like you.

Re: I am finished by Candidlady: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hunter0007:

Candy lady abi wetin dey call your name..don't even let me reason your matter this afternoon...b4 you will start calling the mod to ban me just like one coward has be doing

You are a sicko

Re: I am finished by Hunter0007: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
Candidlady:

You are a sicko
Thank you, at least now you know.Everone knows.

But you, what are you?

An old mama that has been used and passed around among niggas many times,with the the borehole the size of Kanji dam.With your infinity bottomless pit .
At least I don't go around nairaland seeking for validation.

Re: I am finished by Candidlady: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hunter0007:

I see, I just checked you up now ni.

No wonder you are busy giving advice to the guy, the guy go think say you wan help him matter not knowing you just want to make it worst.
You wan open office for the poor boy head, old mama like you.

Iam not a two faced bst like your comrades who would form lion for here but offline em be cats pussyyyy damn cats .. garfields

If their wives no cook they won't eat.. mad gender

Re: I am finished by Candidlady: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hunter0007:

Thank you, at least now you know.Everone knows.

But you, what are you?

An old mama that has been used and passed around among niggas many times,with the the borehole the size of Kanji dam.With your infinity bottomless pit .
At least I don't go around nairaland seeking for validation.

Yes Mr hunter Iam going full leech mode and there ain't nothing you can do bout it..

Do have a lovely life (hopefully)
Re: I am finished by Hunter0007: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Candidlady:

You are a sicko
See person wey dey call person sicko..them still dey find you for yaba left oh.

Re: I am finished by BigYash: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Just dey play

1 Like

Re: I am finished by ChildOfDoom: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Ogbeni be calming down.
60% of nairalanders are into more than 50% of the things you listed there so take a chill pill
hmm.. a relief knowing I am not the only one with challengessmiley

Is there really anyone as foolish as me (banging a prostitute raw?)

Currently feeling some hot sensation round my rod cap.

I just pray it's just due to weariness of my rod from too much action and not something severe
Re: I am finished by Guderian(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Bro live is moving oo .........

How you still get money to do these things... Omo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Gone / If You Are With Someone You Don't Love, Is It Ok To Cheat? / She's Epileptic And I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.