Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council (15749 Views)

Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep / Kashim Bukar-Dalori, Kidnapped Son Of Borno APC Chairman Rescued. Photos / Borno APC Governorship Aspirants Spent Total Of N425 Million On Forms (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

What will pain me?

It's like spitting at the moon, or scratching the surface of the stars from your hole, in what way does it affect them?

Lol.
why urchins fail to read and pass still amazes me
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by Pascal9: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2023
tinsel:

Resignation of a youth who cannot even write a good english and you are jumping up and down.
but he is a member of their pcc

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by nnamdi640: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2023
tinsel:

Resignation of a youth who cannot even write a good english and you are jumping up and down.
Show us your achievement you that knows how to write good English.
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by observanc1: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2023
tinsel:

so your agbado master didn't know that the youth couldn't write good English before appointing him as member of his PCC
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by searchlight: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2023
tinsel:

If it pains you that he can't write a simple English but support a person who can't make a simple sentence to pilot the afair of over 200 million people then who are you? A fool I guess
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by Dpharisee: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Who is doing this urchins this new year, una want them to commit suicide? undecided

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by Lightorder: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Marketing rotten products is not easy. You would lie and lie until you run out of what to lie with

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by Gingerbreadman2: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2023
tinsel:

Okay na
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by wirinet(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Lol.

You put your only and most important reason in the end.

Yes that's the most important reason, and many prominent Yorubas and some detrabilised Fulanis agree. Nigeria's presidency cannot be a musical chair between the Yorubas and Fulanis.
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2023
wirinet:

Yes that's the most important reason, and many prominent Yorubas and some detrabilised Fulanis agree. Nigeria's presidency cannot be a musical chair between the Yorubas and Fulanis.

Well, you have to know how to play, else you will always be behind.

You've got a mountain to climb.
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by Skymento(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Urchins are still living in self denial

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by Frizz001: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2023
First of all, why did a youth who doesn't understand or write good English make it to the PCC? Is it not the same rural youth and citizens generally who don't understand/speak good English that you and your ilk always tout as the real voters and whom you're depending on to win elections? Who will mobilize such people at grassroots levels? Why are you suddenly disregarding him/his worth? Do you people have small respect at all?
OBJ, a whole former president endorsed a candidate of his choice, all you urchins have convinced yourself that he has no political/electoral value. At this rate even Tinubu himself will step down and you will still say he has no value too because of default, zombie settings! Tueh!

tinsel:

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by rolams(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Abi this one no see politics money to pocket again?
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by 2016v2017: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
TINUBU IS NOT CREDIBLE - MEMBER OF APC PCC

Tinubu Is not a Credible Candidate & I hold National interest higher than personal interest.

I hereby resign my position as PCC member”

Bukar Zanna
Borno State..
01/01/2023

Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by 2016v2017: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2023
guass:
Others should follow suit right away no time
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by Proudlyomonna: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Dialpad:
Attention seeker

Anyone who holds National Interest more than Personal interest and gainings will never support tinubu.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by mach7(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Just as your name implies, you are a reanimated entity with no sense.
Did he steal anything from your father? Or did you catch him red handed with drugs?
Why don't you go and take Osinbajo to another party so your saintly candidate can contest against him?
It is like some of you Obi supporters simply keep your senses in stasis when you come to public forums to talk.
Is it not the same Obi whom was accused of being a drug baron and is scared of travelling to Malaysia? Is it not the same Obi whose brother is currently in a Malaysian prison? Is it not the same Obi whose father died under suspicious circumstances as per drug related business? Is it not the same Obi who invested Anambra money in his family business? Is it not the same Obi who was mentioned in the Pandora Papers as a corrupt crook? Or do you think I'm a kid and don't remember the HEADLINES of absolute mismanagement and bad governance that graced Newspapers during Obi's tenure as a governor between 2006 and 2014? You think we don't remember how Nairaland was full of Obi lamentations by you lots, only for you and your ilk to now turn around in this present day to present him as a saint due to ETHNIC reasons aka IGBO Presidency??

Are you unfortunate?
Once again, are you unfortunate?

Vote your candidate in peace and let others vote theirs in peace too.

ZombieSlayer1:

What he actually said is the truth. And you know this.
Why did you people have to present a well-known thief and criminal druglord? People don't even know his true name or origin...nothing.
If this was a race between Peter Obi vs Osibanjo I and most other sane people would be happy no matter who wins between the two, but No, you had to bring out the worst of the worst.

People are tired of suffering and so we're voting out those ancient fossils; Tinubu and Atiku. Obi is our choice. He may not be a saint but he's better than these other two
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by ZombieSlayer1: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2023
mach7:
Just as your name implies, you are a reanimated entity with no sense.
Did he steal anything from your father? Or did you catch him red handed with drugs?
Why don't you go and take Osinbajo to another party so your saintly candidate can contest against him?
It is like some of you Obi supporters simply keep your senses in stasis when you come to public forums to talk.
Is it not the same Obi whom was accused of being a drug baron and is scared of travelling to Malaysia? Is it not the same Obi whose brother is currently in a Malaysian prison? Is it not the same Obi whose father died under suspicious circumstances as per drug related business? Is it not the same Obi who invested Anambra money in his family business? Is it not the same Obi who was mentioned in the Pandora Papers as a corrupt crook? Or do you think I'm a kid and don't remember the HEADLINES of absolute mismanagement and bad governance that graced Newspapers during Obi's tenure as a governor between 2006 and 2014? You think we don't remember how Nairaland was full of Obi lamentations by you lots, only for you and your ilk to now turn around in this present day to present him as a saint due to ETHNIC reasons aka IGBO Presidency??
Are you unfortunate?

Vote your candidate in peace and let others vote theirs in peace too.

Check my post, I didn't insult you in any way so be civil in your engagements with me else I'll make you regret the day you were born.
All these your irate rantings don't negate the fact that Tinubu is a proven drug lord who wil never get the chance to be president of this country. If you're so pained, go and put him in Aso rock.
You lots suffer from selective amnesia and that's why you keep talking about Obi and pandora papers whereas your Tinubu was also mentioned in pandora papers for stealing public funds through alpha beta. Obi was mentioned for keeping his funds in offshore bank accounts and tell me how many politicians don't store their funds offshore. I as an individual have a bulk of my funds in my accounts in other countries.
You say Obi invested anambra money in family business and it gladdens my heart to hear that a candidate invested funds instead of stealing it the way your candidate and other politicians do.

People like us are campaining for Obi because we know Tinubu or Atiku winning will only mean things will continue as they are and that's a recipe for disaster.
You lots voted Buhari and thus making life hell for Nigerians and you're looking to vote another disaster. You people hate Nigeria and you don't want the country to progress and God will shame y'all
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by mach7(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Insult all the way....or are you afraid??
Bola Ahmed Tinubu was never mentioned in Pandora Papers and a quick trip to the Corporate Affairs Commission will intimate you of the fact that he doesn't own AlphaBeta.
ZombieSlayer1:

Check my post, I didn't insult you in any way so be civil in your engagements with me else I'll make you regret the day you were born.
All these your irate rantings don't negate the fact that Tinubu is a proven drug lord who wil never get the chance to be president of this country. If you're so pained, go and put him in Aso rock.
You lots suffer from selective amnesia and that's why you keep talking about Obi and pandora papers whereas your Tinubu was also mentioned in pandora papers for stealing public funds through alpha beta. Obi was mentioned for keeping his funds in offshore bank accounts and tell me how many politicians don't store their funds offshore. I as an individual have a bulk of my funds in my accounts in other countries.
You say Obi invested anambra money in family business and it gladdens my heart to hear that a candidate invested funds instead of stealing it the way your candidate and other politicians do.

People like us are campaining for Obi because we know Tinubu or Atiku winning will only mean things will continue as they are and that's a recipe for disaster.
You lots voted Buhari and thus making life hell for Nigerians and you're looking to vote another disaster. You people hate Nigeria and you don't want the country to progress and God will shame y'all
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by dominic17: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2023
No sane person will support APC with the level of destruction the party has brought to this country.
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by ZombieSlayer1: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2023
mach7:
Insult all the way....or are you afraid??
Bola Ahmed Tinubu was never mentioned in Pandora Papers and a quick trip to the Corporate Affairs Commission will intimate you of the fact that he doesn't own AlphaBeta.
Young man, I usually wouldn't have bothered to reply you after your initial tirade because I know a lot of Nigerians are frustrated due to hardship. I know life is hard for you and you need to vent from time to time, but an easy way out of your travails is suicide.
Obi has told you urchins that if you can provide even a single evidence of where he stole public funds he'll quit the presidential race but up till now all you urchins do is rave and rant like the rabid dogs you are. I challenge Tinubu to say same and stick to it.

If you really believe Tinubu doesn't own Alpha Beta then you must be the most ignorant urchin on this forum, though I know you know he owns it but you'll just try to defend him simply because that's what urchins do; they defend the indefensible.

Guy I'm really not in the mood for replying such stupid posts anymore. Please vote your shaky shaky daddy in peace
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by mach7(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Young man, I usually wouldn't have bothered to reply you after your initial tirade because I know a lot of Nigerians are frustrated due to hardship. I know life is hard for you and you need to vent from time to time, but an easy way out of your travails is suicide.
Obi has told you urchins that if you can provide even a single evidence of where he stole public funds he'll quit the presidential race but up till now all you urchins do is rave and rant like the rabid dogs you are. I challenge Tinubu to say same and stick to it.

If you really believe Tinubu doesn't own Alpha Beta then you must be the most ignorant urchin on this forum, though I know you know he owns it but you'll just try to defend him simply because that's what urchins do; they defend the indefensible.

Guy I'm really not in the mood for replying such stupid posts anymore. Please vote your shaky shaky daddy in peace
Lolz....are you tired of your own medicine??

Funny that you are asking for evidence of Obi's guilt but don't bother to extend same courtesy to his opponents.

Ignoramus like you.
Re: Borno APC Member Resigns From Presidential Campaign Council by JAGS001(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
wait for the BVAS results.. No need to spill saliva here
As e dey pain you e dey sweet me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leadership Crisis: PDP May Die - Mimiko / 11 Ex-Jonathan's Ministers May Join APC - The Nation / Buhari Orders Clamp Down On Illegal Arms Bearers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.