Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother (43352 Views)

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Risingblue008(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Na lie I beg,
Na wetin we never see interms of prophecy?

The pastor will be talking and d only thing They will reply him is
YES SIR,
IF THE PASTOR TALK LIE

YES SIR
ETC
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Kizzygentle: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
H
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by GOFRONT(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
I suspect the Pastor is Apostle Suleman. That man like puna like kilode!!!
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by bigdammyj: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Reading.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Mursz: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lets wait for the concluding part of the telenovella nxt wk when she comes with the guy to church. What a wonderful story!
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by olusam4: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hmmmmmmmm

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by obotematics: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fear pastorprenuers and prophetprenuers
Las Las fear woman
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Enemyofpeace: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Organized crime. Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by chatinent: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
The way dem dey deceive human beings tho
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Goodman247: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Occultic men posing as pastors

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Ashirioluwa: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Some news are not worth reading……Fake pastor
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by pressplay411(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Efuaye:
They have started again!
In this new year, refuse to be gullible religiously and politically.
Served God and humanity directly and through men that pose as middlemen.
God can speak to you directly if you know how to listen.

And what do you do if he doesn't speak to you directly?
Everyone needs ministers.
You just have to be able to discern and test spirits so you do not fall into wrong hands.

James 5 :14-16
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Olam09(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wahala dey oo i refused to believe this..
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by dochenaj: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
I was curious to hear what was said cos most of these so called prophecy are just implausible and deceitful. How does a dead person come back and marry the sister? It sounded like he was proposing reincarnation.

But after listening I realize that the "prophet" never said the man was dead. He said he was presumed dead several years ago but rather he went missing.

The story is is very believable and could be true and is very verifiable with a DNA test.

A DNA test between the couple will show if the share the same father.

Another thing I have to add is that the validity of the information is not an endorsement of the man, by God. Even the devil can divine and tell you deep and secret things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Toosure70: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wepidi1130i:
Ygyg
Rubbissh . Sell your papa house to play and become Dangote nau

1 Like

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Enemyofpeace: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
WOMEN ONLY �
This year 2023, don't let your boyfriend stop you from finding Your Husband fa �����
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Neddyogu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Church Mmiri oku
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by house10studios: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Una don start shey.
Idiots
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Didi2d(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Someone in the congregation shouted "wahala dey ooo" and true true, wahala indeed dey grin grin grin...

It's your comments that made me watch the video, the wahala dey o made me laugh
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by mezebel(f): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
nothing wahala no go see for dey
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by FireUpNow(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Where reincarnation is in the bible? Lying pastors on the prawl again
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Farid24224(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Christianity the religion grin grin grin
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Nursepepeye(f): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wHdn4YrUCU

The shocking moment a pastor revealed to a lady that her husband is her dead brother. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm7SkzqrCV_/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=
madman claiming to be pastor
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Solofresh2: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

Bablawos hiding under the title of Pastor. cheesy
Is that the Gospel of Christ he should be preaching? Moreover belief in Reincarnation is not Christianity.
What is your definition of reincarnation
This has nothing doing with reincarnation

1 Like

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by juman(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Fraud.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fake pastor.

1.The bible does not support reincarnation

2.The bible does not support reincarnation.

Pastor is on his own. The sad thing is christians who don't read their bibles.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by 43Ronin: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
God blocked her womb, but if she get money do IVF, thr womb go open...

1 Like

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by juman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
People carry religion on their head when the system is bad and nothing works well.

When the system is working so well, people pray very little and religion is less important.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by tamdun: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pastor and actress fooling the sheeple
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by dochenaj: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
WibusJaga:
Bablawos hiding under the title of Pastor. cheesy
Is that the Gospel of Christ he should be preaching? Moreover belief in Reincarnation is not Christianity.
The boy was presumed dead by the family but according to the prophecy he went missing as a child and was never found.

In my first week starting nursery 1 many decades ago, I got lost. If not that I wandered into a market place crying and was seen by many people, that was how much later into the night my parents got information about the woman trading in the market who claimed to know my parents and kept me with her.

If that woman had taken me to her home, I would have grown up as her son with no knowledge that I was not her biological son and my parents will mourn me as dead and after several years move on.

So that is exactly what the prophet might be saying happened here. And the good thing is that it is verifiable, first by the families recounting the true stories of what happened both sides and the couple doing a DNA test.

Finally, he could still be a "babawolo" turned pastor because "babawolo" can also divine and tell you deep secrets.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Cyprian221: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

Babalawos hiding under the title of Pastor. cheesy
[color=#000099][/color]

So you don't know Elijah reincarnated as John?
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by HezAdeagbo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Biblical truth is eternal. However, men in their wisdom have tried to adulterate it, howbeit to their fall.

If you want to listen to sound teachings and doctrine of Christ, please subscribe and watch out for upcoming videos via this link;

https://youtube.com/@akinwandephilipokikijesu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Faith Oyedepo: You're Under Demonic Influence If You Question Your Husband...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.