Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother (43369 Views)

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by dochenaj: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Fake pastor.

1.The bible does not support reincarnation

2.The bible does not support reincarnation.

Pastor is on his own. The sad thing is christians who don't read their bibles.
Listen to the video and you'll find out that the title of this post is wrong.

It should rather read.

"Pastor reveals to a lady that her husband is her presumed dead brother"
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by OmoNla99: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Prophet of dooms
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Juoflife1(f): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
"shock me sir" grin grin. I remember one church my sister always drag me to years back. The man was like this. Fucking his female sheeples that their husbands live abroad and fake prophesy upandan
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by AMI3(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nursepepeye:
madman claiming to be pastor

The apple ripe wella.. my kind of babe.

All these pastor don the deceived people since the days of Adam
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by kunle75(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wHdn4YrUCU

The shocking moment a pastor revealed to a lady that her husband is her dead brother. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm7SkzqrCV_/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=

Arrangeeee, sakamanjeee if you know you know angry grin cool cool cool
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by solufemiwa(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
This one just scatter one beautiful home just like that.. this lady would be hidden her kepus for her husband now.

Voice22:

The shocking moment a pastor revealed to a lady that her husband is her dead brother. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm7SkzqrCV_/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by MrAdam: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Someone in the congregation shouted "wahala dey ooo" and true true, wahala indeed dey grin grin grin...

E shock me too oo! grin grin
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Efuaye:
They have started again!
In this new year, refuse to be gullible religiously and politically.
Served God and humanity directly and through men that pose as middlemen.
God can speak to you directly if you know how to listen.

God actually speaks to us directly
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Smartguyboy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Church is the biggest scam in Africa people will always fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Starships4u(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Lies
Pastor and Madam dey Bleep wella so they came up with this move to make her leave the marriage openly.

Comrade GO grin

Another angle....
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
dochenaj:

Listen to the video the title of this post is wrong.

It should rather read.

"Pastor revealed to a lady that her husband is her presumed dead brother"

It still sounds silly to me, to be frank.

So the woman, nor her family could not recognise her so called dead brother..?

So, we don't get a DNA test to confirm the truth.

Don't trust pastors, trust God.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by oneMalik: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don hear pastor own ...make I hear form people too .

Nairalanders over to you !
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Monaboo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
I'm in Nigeria but is there any strong Prayer House or Prophet of God based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA?

My uncle is based there but I believe he is under strong spiritual bondage.

The way he is behaving these days via video call is not ordinary.

I need to connect him to such fire prayer houses for serious deliverance.

He needs help.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by HomeTutorsPro: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Efuaye:
They have started again!
In this new year, refuse to be gullible religiously and politically.
Served God and humanity directly and through men that pose as middlemen.
God can speak to you directly if you know how to listen.
More sense to your brain.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by dochenaj: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobonaire234:

It still sounds silly to me, to be frank.

So the woman, nor her family could not recognise her so called dead brother..?

So, we don't get a DNA test to confirm the truth.

Don't trust pastors, trust God.
That story is plausible but if you have a bias towards pastors it won't let you see that.

I don't know if the story is true, or if the pastor is prophesying by the Spirit of God or by divination spirits which are demonic.

But what I know is that the possibility of the story being true that a child got missing and was presumed dead and later got married to his younger sister many decades later can be true.

Talking about recognizing him, not every person can be recognizable from their childhood face, and we don't even know how old the child was when it happened and again his mother that should be the most likely to recognize him slumped and died after he was presumed dead.

All I'm asking is that you keep an objective mind irrespective of how the story came about.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by PROPHETmichael: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

Babalawos hiding under the title of Pastor. cheesy
Is that the Gospel of Christ he should be preaching? Moreover belief in Reincarnation is not Christianity.

Go and sit down, u know nothing about the prophetic.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by YourNextLevel(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stupid moderator didn't watch the clip and just made up a cation to ridicule the church.
Mumu
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by YourNextLevel(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Monaboo:
I'm in Nigeria but is there any strong Prayer House or Prophet of God based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA?

My uncle is based there but I believe he is under strong spiritual bondage.

The way he is behaving these days via video call is not ordinary.

I need to connect him to such fire prayer houses for serious deliverance.

He needs help.

If he is truly your husband, you don't need to stress yourself than to pray with authority. PRAYER HAS NO DISTANCE
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Voice22:

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish. What is the import of that and how is she sleeping with her blood if the boy is already dead and never grew up to manhood
You people should stop deceiving people
God cannot be mocked neither is he the author of confusion
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by easiest(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
The gullible one will fall this �
Jinn is using your pastor to spit false and someone is listening to him.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Monaboo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
YourNextLevel:

If he is truly your husband, you don't need to stress yourself than to pray with authority. PRAYER HAS NO DISTANCE

Well, he is not my husband but my Uncle.

And I'm praying too but he needs a strong man of God to lay hands on him.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by JasonScoolari: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
lyaebe:
This is really strange
Lulu Briggs daughter, where have you been?
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by steeltrust: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
All this pastors can carry talk
Godforbide I don’t go to church to listen to their nonsense
Using Gods name to lie up and down

God get mercy sha oh
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
dochenaj:

Listen to the video the title of this post is wrong.

It should rather read.

"Pastor revealed to a lady that her husband is her presumed dead brother"
Even that, God will not seal up her womb because of such. From Lot and his daughters down till this day, there's multiple cases of incestuous relationships that birthed children.
Even if it is true at all that God loves her do much he prevented her from giving birth for her brother, what is the purpose of deliverance in that respect?
The marriage should be annulled and both parties go home in peace not all this theatrics
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Nnatuu: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ghana laud @ work!
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by dochenaj: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Even that, God will not seal up her womb because of such. From Lot and his daughters down till this day, there's multiple cases of incestuous relationships that birthed children.
Even if it is true at all that God loves her do much he prevented her from giving birth for her brother, what is the purpose of deliverance in that respect?
The marriage should be annulled and both parties go home in peace not all this theatrics
Actually my focus is not on what the pastor plans to do.

I am not even a proponent of such open prophecies that serve to create stigma around the people who are prophesied to. Personally, something as sensitive as this matter should have been handled privately, if I were the one involved. But again none of that is my concern.

All I was trying to point out is that the story itself is plausible and doesn't imply reincarnation as the person I quoted suggested.

It is possible he didn't watch the video and made his comment from reading the title hence why I pointed out that the title was wrong from the perspective of the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by drnoel: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Voice22:

Religion is a problem in Nigeria
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
WibusJaga:

Babalawos hiding under the title of Pastor. cheesy
Is that the Gospel of Christ he should be preaching? Moreover belief in Reincarnation is not Christianity.

Apt
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Dshocker(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fake man of God
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by HaneefahRN(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jokers grin
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by AwaLokan: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
bowee4u:
Why do people still believe in all these arranged dramas? if you have any issue beyond what you can resolve, please go to the Lord in prayers and fasting, you do not need the assistance of these fake pastors.

Everything is not arranged.

My sister ran away from home some years ago and we thought she had died because we couldn't find her for 4yrs.

My mother and I went to a Pastor somewhere in Surulere who prayed over her picture and told my mom to go back home that my sister is alive and well and in somewhere very familiar and that she would return within a week.

About 5 days later a man from a neighboring community in our village called and said he was calling on behalf of my sister and she asked him to beg us on her behalf because she wanted to return home. He said she walked up to him all by herself asking for help.

By the evening of the next day (6th day) she was back with us having boarded a bus which the man who called payed for and put her on it.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by faceland: 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
He has killed the marriage and sex (except she agree that he is a scammer). How can you sleep with your brothers ghost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.