Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother (43363 Views)

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Ever8090: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don't know why this creatures are head bent on making caricature of themselves thinking they are doing the work of God
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Moneyboyz: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mumu, I pity the lady who has now fallen into the hands of a scammer, someone she knows has given them information about her, or they are working with her on this scam. Go and check I'm sure it's her first time in the church.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by nedekid: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
This one is a confirmed charlatan.
Otondo pastor with mumu congregation.
If he can see, he predict bet naija for his members and collect 10%.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Robenna(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
So that the woman cal leave her husband for him

Kai�
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Homeboy26: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pastors of nowadays
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Dukeofotukpo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
bowee4u:
Why do people still believe in all these arranged dramas? if you have any issue beyond what you can resolve, please go to the Lord in prayers and fasting, you do not need the assistance of these fake pastors.

I swear down bro hand them over to God in prayers and go smoke your loud and he Optimistic
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by kareemkamil(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin grin, hustle is real, mumu followers.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by kelspinall(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nsogbu nsogbu nsogbu problem
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Lies
Pastor and Madam dey Bleep wella so they came up with this move to make her leave the marriage openly.

Comrade GO grin
The pastor too like vawulence grin
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Divoc19:
Prophet that will change mouth after proven wrong. It takes time to prove them wrong though undecided
Congratulations to their victims
Wahala dey o
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Mummiesboy: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Cyprian221:

[color=#000099][/color]

So you don't know Elijah reincarnated as John?
Pls! were in the Bible? I want to know
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Keneeby(m): 4:41am On Jan 04, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Fake pastor.

1.The bible does not support reincarnation

2.The bible does not support reincarnation.

Pastor is on his own. The sad thing is christians who don't read their bibles.

You listen without understanding. The pastor said the man got missing, there is no reincarnation there.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Keneeby:

You listen without understanding. The pastor said the man got missing, there is no reincarnation there.

Lol, and the family did not recognise him when he turned up to marry the sister? No one came with him? No confirmatory DNA tests, nothing? Ok o....
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Efuaye(m): 5:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Nothing in your quoted scripture indicated hearing God through middlemen!

I believe that God can speak through anyone or circumstance but not to the point of one turning himself to a celebrity prophet or prophetess

pressplay411:

And what do you do if he doesn't speak to you directly?
Everyone needs ministers.
You just have to be able to discern and test spirits so you do not fall into wrong hands.

James 5 :14-16
Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Efuaye(m): 5:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Exactly!
Thank you for the correction.

stanliwise:
and not*
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Yaks02(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Someone in the congregation shouted "wahala dey ooo" and true true, wahala indeed dey grin grin grin...

Na dis yarn mek me go watch d video oh but I no hear sha
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2023
WibusJaga:

Babalawos hiding under the title of Pastor. cheesy
Is that the Gospel of Christ he should be preaching? Moreover belief in Reincarnation is not Christianity.

I call it paparazzi
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Pastor is a gay.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by pressplay411(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2023
grin
Efuaye:
Nothing in your quoted scripture indicated hearing God through middlemen!

I believe that God can speak through anyone or circumstance but not to the point of one turning himself to a celebrity prophet or prophetess

I too saw the vain glory in the prophet.
The quoted verse teaches that, we some times need other ministers too. (including prophets)
Though a believer should be able to hear directly from God. What happens when you don't hear concerning a situation? Is it wrong to hear God through a prophet?

The caution however is to be able to test and discern spirits that we don't fall into wrong hands. As we know false prophets/teachers abound in these last days.
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by Bobkayz: 10:31am On Jan 04, 2023
"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

Matthew 24 vs 11
Re: Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Drama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style / "Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.