Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne (36600 Views)

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu / AFCON 2019: Adama Niane Sent Home For Slapping Team Captain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by fredoooooo: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Goose and Gander ..
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by adioolayi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
She slapped him first oooo

4 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
So you didn't see where she slapped him first?

2 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Treassured: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
No sane human will want to Involve his/herself In any form of violence.

I strongly frown at domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
MrRhymes101:
Your own don finish sir

How so?!! She struck him first... He was practically defending himself!

Abi you no watch the video?! tongue

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by izubext007: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Who first slap?
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by shomutuski(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Betscoreodds:
This slap will probably cost him one hundred million

Nah! he has the most feminine woman who understands family, not to say that slapping your wife is right though. They both slapped each other, she slapped him first and mans was too drunk to discern. They have been together since 12years, i doubt that will happen.

She isnt infected by the woke virus spreading in America, the only embarrassment is that it was caught on tape and their kids were there, read the wives statement she said its the first time in over 30years such happened, Alcohol does alot and i hope they both stay away from it, for sure this experience will strengthen their marriage.

The media and feminist will milk this news, hopefully their family values is able to stand strong

4 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Treadway: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
White dude. Heaven will not fall. Na money matter go solve am, one nice pair of diamond earrings will suffice. Alec Baldwin killed a person on a movie set in a prop gun mishap. Yea mistakes happen, but I can bet if it was a nigga that shot someone on a movie set, the outcome go different gannn.

The complexion for the protection like Paul Mooney would say.

If na Kanye slap Kim, una for see the difference in outcomes..lol
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by StreetFight: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
The OP is MAD. If my wife slaps me, she will spend some weeks at the hospital.

You expect that after the useless Olosho slapped him, he should just prostrate and worship her. You are all MAD.

Human Rights is Equal Rights.

6 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by bosstim(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Women are funny, aren't they I wonder why they think they can raise/put hands on you but it's a taboo for a man to put hands on them. She slapped first and then he slapped her back but no body is talking about her slapping first. I'll never lay hands on a woman, but them nor born the woman well when go disrespect me lay hands on me, I'll slap the shit outta her eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
adioolayi:
She slapped him first oooo

I will never understand what devil drives a woman to hit a man first... Like what the fvck?!!

...And this useless society expects, even demands that men turn the other cheeks.

I have always warned my wife and every other female in my inner circle never to try it!

I won't even bother separating fight... I will sit back and watch them collect wotowoto!

Nonsense!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by MrRhymes101(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

How so?!! She struck him first... He was practically defending himself!

Abi you no watch the video?! tongue

Continue pretending as if you don't know it was a trap and he fell for it
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Emmanuel909090: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Another segregation

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by lebienconnu: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Psalmy2cute:
She slapped him first, WhAts the deal??

It's women's world bro.

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by agentarcher(m): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
They say equality but it's okay for a woman to assault a man but never okay for a man to do so.

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Moh247: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
What was he supposed to do? He was getting attacked and his reflex kicked in
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by brain54(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
No one will talk about how she slapped him first…

Woman is always at the receiving end!

The guy is a fighter for god’s sake what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by ibkayee(f): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
She slapped him first, people should keep their hands to themselves

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Angelfrost(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
MrRhymes101:

Continue pretending as if you don't know it was a trap and he fell for it

That's a poor trap to set... A glaring self defence scenario, however you spin it.

A proper trap would be getting him to slap her without any seeming physical provocation.
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Truth234(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:
She slapped him first, people should keep their hands to themselves

Her slap doesn't count. She is a woman. That is western media for you. They will tell you, no matter what you don't put your hand on a woman.

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by ibkayee(f): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Truth234:

Her slap doesn't count. She is a woman. That is western media for you. They will tell you, no matter what you don't put your hand on a woman.
My philosophy is don’t put your hands on anyone

2 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by zomby(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Psalmy2cute:
She slapped him first, WhAts the deal??

There something called "self defense"
If anything, the wife will be blamed for assaulting her husband.

The dude knows that he did nothing wrong, but still went ahead to apologize and blame himself; this move is not only a smooth move, but a very smart move.

Expect nothing to come out of what happened.

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Thomasankara(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Kingcalls: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by zomby(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Truth234:

You are very wrong.
Yes, as a man you do not put your hands on a woman, but you have the right to defend yourself. The man defended himself...His move can also be labeled as an action that took place as a response to a quick unexpected action and without conscious thought.
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by zomby(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
merrymended:
Someone Should please help me
with little amount to buy food eat I
ll really appreciate.. the hunger is
unbearable for things are really
tough please I beg and if you have
any job I can do to sustain I ll
appreciate please am hungry 06
Eighty two 70 thirty five 06 Joy
Joseph GTB

Your account number is not clear bro
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Akindefunminiyi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
He showed his wife his UFC skills grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
E good for her, na she first slap the man.....las las Dem go use f**k settle their problems..
I dedicate dis post to Malignantguest, stay strong man no mind our nairaland women na Oga Seun I blame na im dey give Dem dat power...

1 Like

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by sanya4good(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
It was a case to 2 fighting no assault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premier League: Liverpool Set Premier League Record After Aston Villa 7-2 Loss / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Ibrahimovic Snubbed Pitch Invaders, Opposition Player, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.