Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House (45483 Views)

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / Sell Your Personal Properties Now(land Or House) / Guide On How To Buy Property [land Or House] In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by emeths: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Very insightful.
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by momove4real25(f): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
In addition to what the poster said; please make sure you keep proper documents. A client called smtimes ago to help them out concerning a property she purchased long ago, when i asked for the documents he claimed to have lost it long ago.
Another thing is ensure the documents is well verified. Also when you are purchasing allocated plot by the government make sure you do verification properly before payment. Some people will start documentation with commiting themselves with the payment to government, they will lie to prospect buyers that they have done necessary doc with gvt.
Lastly make sure you take possesion even if it is shop or fence run on bare land dont just leave it
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by momove4real25(f): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
africanman85:
How do u verify the one gotten through inheritance having in mind that most times these land are shared after the demise of the owner ?
suppose the deceased has perfected his or her title bfre God beckon on him or her you can verify Survey plan, c of o, Deed of Conveyance etc. genuity is the key. But have it in mind that not all family land has perfected papers
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by Chuxx84: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2023
Good morning.

Please do one needs government approval for your building plan before building?

The land was bought from a real estate company, all documents and allocation has been done.

Now it's time to build, and they want to approve the building plan first, and later tell you to also go to the state government for their approval too.

Please is this correct?
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by TruthHurts1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by Ceathrar: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
11. Take your coordinates to Ministry of Transport for search

12. Also take your coordinates to Physical Planning for search.

I was a victim of limiting my search to survey department and Lands Bureau Registry

Check my profile

1 Like

Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by Propaddy: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2023
Webinar: Improving Tenant Experience Using Technology

Tenant experience is a critical aspect of property management, as it directly impacts tenant retention and attraction. Providing a positive tenant experience might span from creating a welcoming environment, offering amenities, customer service to organizing community events that make your tenants feel at home.

Whether you're a seasoned property manager or someone renting out a property for the first time, this webinar will provide you with invaluable guidance to help you improve your tenants experience using technology.

We look forward to welcoming you at the webinar.

Click the link below to join our webinar waitlist.

https:///3OI5ihV

Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by Winniealfred1(f): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by CDG1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
🌟 Discover Affordable, Reliable, and Fast Granites Supply in Lagos! 🌟

Are you in need of top-quality granites for your construction, landscaping, or renovation projects in Lagos? Look no further! At Masterpiece Trucks And Granites, we are your trusted partner for all your granites needs.

🏗️ Why Choose Us?

🔹 **Affordable Prices:** We understand the importance of staying within your budget. That's why we offer competitive prices without compromising on quality.

🚚 **Fast Delivery:** Time is of the essence, and we value your schedule. Our swift delivery service ensures your granites arrives precisely when you need it.

💪 **Reliability:** Count on us for a consistent and dependable supply of granites . We source from reputable quarries to guarantee top-notch quality every time.

🌟 **Our Offerings:**
- Various sizes 
- Bulk Quantities to Suit Your Project
- Custom Sizing Available
- Expert Advice and Support

🤝 **Our Promise:**

We are committed to your satisfaction. Our team goes the extra mile to ensure you receive the best service in Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode and Lagos. From placing your order to prompt delivery, we're with you every step of the way.

📞 **Contact Us Today:**

Ready to experience affordable, reliable, and fast Granites supply? Reach out to Masterpiece Trucks And Granites now! Our friendly team is standing by to assist you.

🌐 **Visit Our Website:** https://masterpiece-trucks-and-granites.my./

📧 **Email:** calebemales@gmail.com

📱 **Phone:** +2347026691840

Don't compromise on the quality of your crushed stone. Choose Masterpiece Trucks And Granites for affordability, reliability, and fast delivery. Your construction and landscaping projects deserve the best!

Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by akeensbussy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
Good day sir, I want to know if I will win this case on my land of if approach the court of law.

In 2016, I bought a land 22ft by 120ft from a family in Atan, Ogun State. When I wanted to do my foundation in the same year, the younger brother of the family head will not allow me to do it then. Claimed the money I paid was not enough for the land. I took them to citizen right at Abeokuta and when they saw letter from them, I was allowed to use my land. I did a foundation of 3 units of room and palour self and a unit of a roomself on the land and l left. Also on the land was a trailer heap of sand I bought. In 2019 a church bought a land beside me and they encroached my land by 4ft, I protested and it was settled btw us by the same Omonile that sold the land to me.

Fast forward to September 2022, when I got to the land, I discovered someone had built 2 rooms on my land..I saw a banner of a school hanging on the wall. I discovered it was the same school built on the land that is backing my land. I approached the owner of the school and she said she was the that built the 2 rooms. I asked her if she did not see foundation on the said land before she built on it....Her reply was that she has nothing to discuss with me because she doesn't know me.

I approached the Omonile that sold the land to me including the baba that took me to them, who also lived in the same area they all claimed they know nothing about it...it was later the head of the family later told me that It was the baba that took me to them with his younger brother that sold the land to the woman.

Immediately I took the matter to citizen right again. They were invited but they never showed up...the citizen right told me they can not force them to come, they can only invite them. I approached zone two police station, but the money they billed me at that time was much. I can't afford it.

I have all the pictorial evidence of when I was building the foundation including when they took me to the land the first time in 2016. My land was encroached and built on after 6years. ...what step can I take now...I have family receipt and Deed of Assignment with me... I will appreciate your respond
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2023
God bless you for this piece, it is somehow helpful to me this moment.

One question, is it possible for a land not to have a paper/document at all?

The seller is telling me he bought 10 hectares and he is selling it bit by bit and I don't expect him to give me the paper of all the 10 hectares, that I'm the one that will do the paper and bring it to him for filling, stamping and signing.

Is that how they do it because it is a virgin land?
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by iammarvellux(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
*ESTATE OF THE DAY*

*TREASURE CITY® ESTATE, LOTTO*

This Estate's advantages, highlight the importance of quality and natural living within a well-defined neighborhood.

An environment where expectations are turned into reality & attract major investors and poised for great rental income returns and capital appreciation.

Your future investment portfolio is incomplete until you key into this very promising piece of investment.

Location: *IJERE, Oriyanrin, off Orhumerunmu Road, by NASFAT, Olowotedo Bus Stop*

Title: *Survey & Deed of Assignment*

Size: *500sqm & 300sqm*

Topography: *Dry Land*

Actual Price:
500sqm - 2m
300sqm - 1.5m

PROMO Price:
50% discount
500Sqm - 1m
300 Sqm - 750k

*AMENITIES TO BE PROVIDED:*

✅ Perimeter Fence
✅ Gate House
✅ Electricity
✅ Drainage
✅ Paved Road Network
✅ Shopping complex
✅ Recreation Area
✅ Green Area

*NEIGHBOURHOODS:*
Diamond Estate
Inter Federal
Ime Estates
Proposed Govt. Primary School)
Lotto
Bank of Industry Estate
Zero-Interest Cooperative Estate
Chinese Estate
Methodist Church Estate
NTA Cooperative Estates 1 & 2
Lion Power
Obafemi Owode LG School

For Further Enquiries:
Call | WhatsApp +2348038781738

Hurry while offer lasts..

Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by iammarvellux(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
INTRODUCTION :

Milverton PalmCity Luxury Estate is every Investor's dream. It is an affordable luxury piece of property for those who want Ultra Deluxe.
Milverton is located in Gaun Community, Magboro, before MFM Prayer City. It shares a vicinity closeness with Punch Place.

It's is 15 to 20 minutes drive from Berger

🏡 It is a BUY & BUILD NOW Property

TITLE - Freehold

LANDMARKS
📍 MFM Prayer City
📍 Gloryland Estate
📍 Island Estate
📍 Punch Place
📍 Banky Peace Height Estate (Bankole Estate)

DIRECTION ⬇️⬆️
From Berger, get to Magboro Bus Stop. Take a Bike going to Gaun then stop at Kanu bustop and there you have
Milverton Palm City Luxury Estate

INSPECTION🚘
Pls call or WhatsApp Mr Emmanuel on +2348038781738

PRICE/ LAND SIZES
Actual price
300Sqm - 6m
500Sqm - 8m

PROMO PRICE
50% Discount
300Sqm - 3m
500Sqm - 4m

For Further Enquiries:
Call | WhatsApp +2348038781738

Hurry while offer lasts..

Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by Biztech05(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2023
Biztech05:
TIPS TO MINIMIZE CONSTRUCTION COST

1. Make A Budget-Conscious Plan
It’s critical to plan out the procedure before beginning any job, which is something that all construction teams do. In order to save money, the planning phase should include a budget restriction and techniques to stay within budgetary constraints

Then, after the project is up and running, all procedures should be compared to the financial plan on a regular basis. If the initial plan specifies a precise limit for manual labor, finding the correct number of people is a top priority.

2. Choose Alternative Materials
Using cheaper, alternate building materials that are either more effective or more available overall is one of the more obvious strategies to save money. Keep in mind that material alternatives should be explored when working out project specifications with a client or customer.
Some customers may object to particular materials, making the selection process more challenging. However, in many circumstances, recycled materials may be a preferable choice.

3. Minimize Construction Waste
Sustainable construction methods aim to reduce a project’s environmental impact by minimizing construction waste, restricting energy and resource consumption, and deploying smarter, more effective labor practices. While some are related to green or environmentally friendly measures, the ultimate goal is to minimize excess

4. Make A Set Of Structural Drawings
It is critical to prepare structural designs for the house. The majority of individuals are unaware of this and are unaware of building structural designs. They were solely thinking about the building’s architectural plans.

https://www.nairaland.com/6333167/discuss-kobo-kobo-works#97463901
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by Biztech05(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Did you need a competent and reliable hand as an Engineer/ Builder (site supervisor) to handle your project for ?

— We work as full time Contractor
— we also do consultancy services

Checkout with Biztech consult we are always here to serve you better!

Email: Biztech05@yahoo.com
WhatsApp :+2348062664416
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by teewhyhomes: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House by teewhyhomes: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes
for your Real Estate needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Price Of Pop Ceiling Material In Lagos / 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria / Boy who died In building Collapse Told His Mum He Didn’t Want To Go To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.