Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (44384 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary In Maldives / Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Emmanuel909090: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
IamMobisola:

Are we still talking about Jay jay okocha and his wife or another couple?

Ahhh, sorry, I wanted to reply a different comment and I replied to yours, it's a mistake but I think we need to know ourselves better. My first mistake in 2023.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by IamMobisola(f): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

Ahhh, sorry, I wanted to reply a different comment and I replied to yours, it's a mistake but I think we need to know ourselves better. My first mistake in 2023.
Lol
Happy New Year
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
Indomie generation
He moved to Milan in September 95

Jan-July 1995: PSG
In 1992, Weah moved to Paris Saint-Germain, where he won two more Coupe de France titles (1993, 1995) and the French League in 1994. He also led his team to the 1994/95 Champions League semi-finals, becoming the top scorer of the competition with 7 goals. One of those goals -- against Bayern in the group stage -- was nothing short of spectacular, as Weah dribbled past the entire opposing defense and scored from just inside the penalty box

Due to his performances with both Paris Saint-Germain and Milan, in 1995 Weah was the recipient of several individual awards: he won the Ballon d'Or, the Onze d'Or, and was named FIFA World Player of the Year

First trophy with Milan was in 1996
Weah joined AC Milan in 1995, with whom he immediately won the Italian league in 1996
You really have comprehension issue. He won the the world best player while already at Milan and not psg. That is the basis of our argument. Learn
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by phemmyfour: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You really have comprehension issue. He won the the world best player while already at Milan and not psg. That is the basis of our argument. Learn
olodo
He won based on more of his achievement in PSG.

Calling PSG a small club shows you were kiddo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
olodo
He won based on more of his achievement in PSG.

Calling PSG a small club shows you were kiddo
You're a foolish and poor student of history. My initial comment that made you quote was that he won it at Milan but you said at Psg so stop changing the narrative. Next time be sure before you make stupid argument.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by phemmyfour: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You're a foolish and poor student of history. My initial comment that made you quote was that he won it at Milan but you said at Psg so stop changing the narrative. Next time be sure before you make stupid argument.
Werey
Kanu was given APOTY at Inter Milan but we all knew his performance at the Olympic with Nigeria was a major factor
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Mrfixitt(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
Werey
Kanu was given APOTY at Inter Milan but we all knew his performance at the Olympic with Nigeria was a major factor
You're not intelligent. I repeat, next time be sure before you start a foolish argument. I'm done with you
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by phemmyfour: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You're not intelligent. I repeat, next time be sure before you start a foolish argument. I'm done with you
Run along kiddo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Farfalla(f): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2023
ajepako:
I remember when Jayjay and Kanu married Nigerian wives, people insulted them for marrying locals.

Did people really insult them for marrying their own? That's a new one. I've always found Okocha's wife to be the particularly beautiful.

I also don't seem to recall people insulting Kanu for marrying his wife. I only remember some people murmuring about their age difference but majority seemed to think she was a catch, applauding her height and stuff (she's got an impressive height with a nice body).

ajepako:
While their team-mates were marrying foreigners ( Amokachie married Tunisian, Oliseh married Morrocan etc)

But look? Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo are still happy and married to their choices while the ones with foreign wives can't maintain them anymore.

I'm not sure where you got the info that Oliseh and Amokachi aren't with their wives anymore. Sunday Oliseh is still married to his Moroccan wife (Hafida) and they've got two kids. They also seem happy. I don't have any facts on Amokachi but information about him on the internet indicates that he's still married to Nadia.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serena Williams Baptized As A Jehovah’s Witness / Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu / Meet The World Strongest Footballer Adebayo Akinfenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.