Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River (43545 Views)

Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by 9gerian: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Another angle.

obstead200:
it could also be major land dispute.....maybe the CBN guy don use money win the case.....but the opponent has links in the underworld....so the rest is history.

Killing off the entire family will ensure that no one is left to further contest ownership of the land

2 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
obstead200:

Pple are heartless.
That is why I recommend that deals involving money Shud be well documented.......and anyone handling the money shud be as transparent as possible.
Finally, no chop another person money because u feel he can't do shit to u.

Some pple are very ruthless in vengeance

Its not always deals.

People can be assassinated for what they know, or what they are yet to know!

Mean people will clean-up any trace.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by nesgeeek(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Which kind wickedness be this?
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nolevel666: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
Some of this people can do bad things you don’t know about.
A crime of this degree wasn’t motivated by something minor.

You need to see how wicked people can be sometimes,when you hear someone getting murdered like this, you won’t be suprised.

Rip to them anyway

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Softmirror: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kei144:
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

End time hasn't even started and horrible kinds of wickedness is happening in Nigeria. End time is payback time and will commence very soon. Nigeria will get horrible payback.

LOL, THE END TIME STARTED SINCE IN THE BEGINNING IF AS LONG AS HORRIBLE THINGS THE YARDSTICK FOR JUDGING END TIMES. CAIN MURDED HIS OWN BLOOD BROTHER. A CRIMINAL ACT BY THE VERY FIRST GENERATION OF MAN KIND ACCORDING TO RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURES. VERY HORRIBLE CRIMES DIDN'T START TODAY. YOU CAN IMAGINE SUCH AN ATTROCITY AS FAR BACK, IN THE VERY BEGINNING.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Geminiivory: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
tabaralph:

What a wicked world, the entire family wiped out, their second son a 16years old boy also slumped and died a day after writing his waec in June this year and now this dastardly act,the boy kidnapped with this boy was actually his friend and not house maid as made to believe, they were both tied up and threw into the ogun river but luckily he swims his way out and alerted his own parents who promptly informed the police, hope this guy will be well protected from these evil doers because he may be their next target, the dead couples are actually a family friend to a well known person of mine…may their soul rip

With this, it is most likely a cult related issue
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by meobizy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
The man stepped on some big toes. This is not normal.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by luluosas(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
What a wicked world we lived in! My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Emmanuel909090: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
3 family members gone, and we just entered 2023
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by BossGerald: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
PandoraObi:
Too bad

Insecurity all over yoruba land...una wan kill una self finish
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by BossGerald: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Fvck!

People are heartless!

And some people will still tell me God created all of us, which is outrightly false.

The devil was also mass producing his own kind right about the time God was creating his.

You cannot tell me God created all!

How can someone be so heartless and mean!

Very bad, yoruba Muslims are created by devil himself...tueh
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by denny43a: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedness.Someone just woke up and wiped out a familyWickedness.Someone just woke up and wiped out a family...
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by kayttah(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
He long graduated from Babcock Uni. He was a calm guy. I pray the culprit(s) are found. This is so terrible! This world is truly not my home - sick and tired of all these evils.

Izuchukwu70:
I suspect the Boy. I may be wrong. I SUSPECT CULTISTS REVENGE. This crime seems too personal. Why did they abduct the boy? Let the Cops beam more light on his friends and mates in school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
The son knew who they were, simple!

The Nigeria police should trace his last telephone conversation and SMS via the telecommunications network. All the evidences they need will be there.

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Enemyofpeace: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
wonder233:
Not funny. This is not the place for jokes. Someone died, have some respect for fvvk sake!
follow am die now.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by bigiyaro(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Creamypie:
I believe na ( 1)business gone very very wrong and most importantly (2) all resources snatched by the man. No person, no matter how he hates someone, when no bad dey done to him, go just decide to kill a whole family like that. Na lie.
this case aside, fulani terrorists herdsmen do that alot in the middle belt, they can wipe out 3 generations including day old babies and pregnant women.

2 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2023
spinna:
Thought the initial report said a child..

Evil people do these and still go free..Lord may they be caught and killed
I thought I was the only one o. Very confusing journalism
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by epospiky(m): 1:44am On Jan 04, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
9ja na zoo..

Argue with your touchscreen.

It will take a corrupt free police force 12hrs to unravel those behind these killings.. DNA and fingerprint evidence abound

But they only drink on duty and opén fire on the innocent

In which database will all the data gotten be searched?
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by DDDDDav: 3:56am On Jan 04, 2023
chikason22:
This is pure wickedness and I suspect it's politically motivated. Why wipe out the entire family. For what gain. This is so sad. My heart is broken right now. cry cry cry
To the sponsor of the murderous gangs and the gangs themselves, you all will meet your Waterloo in a more painful death. You all will not reach half of this year before karma comes after you. You all will die a miserable deaths. No peace for the wicked.
KARMA doesn't forgives or forgets. Wait for her.
angry
I totally agree with you. Politically motivated. I want to advice you guys, especially those of you that speak against Tinubu, please be anonymous. He has very bad supporters to the extent they can even kill you without Tinubu ordering the killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2023
I thought the child in question was a baby, this is a grown man na. What if it's a cult-related issue from the son? What about the maid, hope she is alive. This is sad!

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by tabaralph: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Geminiivory:

With this, it is most likely a cult related issue
Not really cult related, a suspect has been arrested and the driver has been on the run since that day
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Geminiivory: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
tabaralph:

Not really cult related, a suspect has been arrested and the driver has been on the run since that day

Haaa!!! the driver? God ve mercy...
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by tabaralph: 3:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Geminiivory:

Haaa!!! the driver? God ve mercy...
That’s the guy by the right side, he’s still on the run

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Geminiivory: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
tabaralph:

That’s the guy by the right side, he’s still on the run

Really the heart of man is desperately wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.