Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River (43052 Views)

Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by damble: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Too bad
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by MrColdsweat: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is it a coincidence that tulumbu's urchins are nowhere to be found?
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Kharol1234: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Human wickedness
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Fvck!

People are heartless!

And some people will still tell me God created all of us, which is outrightly false.

The devil was also mass producing his own kind right about the time God was creating his.

You cannot tell me God created all!

How can someone be so heartless and mean!

The same god wey create us also gave us free will...because the god does not want puppets. How we use that free will is up to us. Sadly some people prefer to do evil.

And even if you don't believe in god, from an evolutionary point of view, it is pointless to kill a fellow human...someone who may be of benefit alive than dead, and which would lead to increased fear and suspicion...the effects of which would eventually rebound on the murderer.

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by GloriousGbola: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
What a fking mess.

May we not find ourselves engaged in business with dangerous people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
oh

Police ineptitude is the bane of this nations problems..

Nigerians lives don't matter

As it was behind the murders in the US, UK and many other sane countries.

Plus, make we vote government wey go make money...so that we can properly fund the police, and we may see some improvement (Dont vote APC please).
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by leocollins(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Just like one mike bamiloye movie, enemies of the man son wanted to wipe away the whole family but only God save the son, just to teach him a lesson, I think the son is involved in this deal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by khreus(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Fvck!

People are heartless!

And some people will still tell me God created all of us, which is outrightly false.

The devil was also mass producing his own kind right about the time God was creating his.

You cannot tell me God created all!

How can someone be so heartless and mean!
God created all but how we turn out is left to each n everyone of us. And somehow i doubt if God ever involve himself with our affairs. Its a level playing field. Eat or be eaten, rise on others or be stepped. Its fuvking depressing rlly.

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by funshint(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
I hope police will be more sophisticated with their investigation. They also need to check the call and message logs of everybody to see if they can get a clue to what might have transpired before this unfortunate accident.

Hope it wasn't the son that brought this calamity on his family. Why was he taken along and not the father or anyone else. He was given a "special" treatment. This might be cult related.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Total annihilation! Only God knows what caused all these but no matter how this is wickedness of the highest order. May God protect us.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Neddstark: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is too much of a tragedy.
May those behind this lose everything that gives them joy.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Terrible wickedness.But how do some people commit such evil, and still sleep at night? Such deserve to die a horribly painful death.

3 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by NaijaCover(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Too bad
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by DaveJacuzie: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Creamypie:
I believe na business gone very very wrong and all resources snatched by the man
You watch too much of Africa magic.

Where is/are the domestic staff?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Tflex01: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Tinubu supporters on the loose

Doing what they know how to do best

Obasanjo's Ogun state...
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by agadez007(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yoruba people don’t care what happens in thier region,they care only about IPOB,ugm
If it were in the south east this happened,they will be laughing and jubilating

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by ElSudani: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
We need to bring back the death penalty. Some Nigerians are determined to terrorize, kill and maim other Nigerians. It must stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by KingOfTheDamned: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tflex01:

Obasanjo's Ogun state...

Tinubu supporters on the loose

Doing what they know how to do best
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
A whole family cleared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by abobote: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jogs1900:

Business gone wrong or cultism related issue.
May their souls rest in peace..Amen

To you every thing is business gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by joyandfaith: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Creamypie:
I believe na business gone very very wrong and all resources snatched by the man

Belief without evidence is imagination. They might have been killed out of hatred or jealous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Dramadiddy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
so sad

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by SeriouslySense(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
The worst scenario has happened, this is personal, it looks like its not related to debt or deal gone wrong or to the work place, this looks very personal and very envious, full of raging.

4 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Neddstark: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
I am thinking the son was the main target
Killing his loved ones then abducting him to kill him and dispose off his body.

5 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
agadez007:
Yoruba people don’t care what happens in thier region,they care only about IPOB,ugm

I'm not Yoruba and I don't jubilate when problem happens in any region...but let's not lie, the SE get problem, and if care is not taken it would consume them....and yes, I blame IPOB for creating the mess, or if not at least making a bad situation worse.

After all, the Northerners were harboring Boko...now Boko is taking their crops, their money and their children. Feed a baby croc....

The Yoruba too must wake up to their problems....AS should every other peaceful part of Nigeria. Democracy is more than voting . Strangle the croc before it grows too big. Vote for right people, and then put fire under their legs. Let them work for you. Just because there is no armed gunmen in your region does not mean the circumstances that will create them are non-existent.

4 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by funshint(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
agadez007:
So you think Yorubas are happy with what is happening in the SE. Do you know how many businesses in Yorubaland these is affecting?! You really need to change your mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by twilliamx(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ogun!!!!!!!
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by SaLongs1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ha....if all these prayers and religious stuffs do work then this country would have been working like clockwork but it is all lies which is why stuffs like this keep happening whilst we seek solutions to practical everyday challenges with ephemeral means.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by juman(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lawlessness. There is no government.
I will not be in nigeria in a long time.
Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by Jogs1900: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
abobote:

To you every thing is business gone wrong
You didn't see or cultism related there?

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River by SeriouslySense(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nawa o
Neddstark:
I am thinking the son was the main target
Killing his loved ones then abducting him to kill him and dispose off his body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crossdresser Arrested For Deceiving Man Who Paid Him For Sex In Delta (Video) / "I Specialize In Money Rituals And Spiritual Bath" - Gang Leader 'Okadigbo' / Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.