Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency (13319 Views)

“Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:
If not for Tinubu that supported and imposed this disaster upon Nigeria, Nigerians would have been saved from the Buhari pandemic.

But Tinubu supported Buhari because of his selfish ambition but that ambition will never materialize in Jesus name.

How dare Buhari talk when Obasanjo is talking?

Common shut up who's Obasanjo? Obasanjo is a novice in Buhari's present
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Emola12(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Baba Buhari performed better than obj that’s busy endorsing rubbish . Without Atiku his regime would have been woeful.
just dey play
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Timekeeper: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2023
opalu:
Agbadorians and Mikanos are attacking Obasanjo because he didnt endorse them. Same man that all of them were begging for endorsement.

Many Elderly South West Power brokers have switched to Obi due to this endorsement. And Many Military Bigwigs have thrown their weights behind Obi

But you know we obidients wud have attacked obasanjo if he hadn't supported obi too

So it is a fair thing. Let's drop acting as if we will do different
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Twitter people got no joy
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Every agbado miscreant seriously deserves a painful death walahi

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by happney65: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2023
I'm sure this is the picture of the graph he shared. I have it on my phone since October. I never ready to use it ni. Na mumu no know say there is a total and complete difference between Obasanjo and Buhari.

Buhari cannot even lace Obasanjo's shoes at all

Shior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Vinnie2000(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Kajaard:

Your level of illiteracy is baffling.

I am shocked to see someone can type without working brain cells.

Is it now u are knowing do dis Peepydelano Boy is a Woman wrapper..? cheesy

Goan see his Okoto yarnings in dat Alex Ekubo thread.
Yapping like a Female Parrot, calling Alex Ekubo all sorts of names and taking the Matter personal like a Jobless Gossip. Kai, I shame for am ehn... undecided embarassed
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by zolajpower: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Everyone knows this fact now. How much is USD today my people? This is just one, out of many failures of the apc. They lied to us in so many ways and destroyed Nigerian economy completely. Its amazing to note they still pay the subsidy, which they once called fraud, after increasing the pump price to 145 naira a litre, after begging Nigerians and claiming they've removed subsidy, the next thing we heard was...we are still paying subsidy, kai!

They're at it again. Nigerians will never forget in a hurry at the poll next month
Pls how much is the dollar now ? I'm out of the country and I don't know the latest .
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Enemyofpeace: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Comparing Obj with Buhari is blasphemy, whoever does that should be stoned to death. Buhari is a complete failure in all ramifications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Is it now u are knowing do dis Peepydelano Boy is a Woman wrapper..? cheesy

Goan see his Okoto yarnings in dat Alex Ekubo thread.
Yapping like a Female Parrot, calling Alex Ekubo all sorts of names and taking the Matter personal like a Jobless Gossip. Kai, I shame for am ehn... undecided embarassed

Closet gay, keep defending yourselves. You must be Alex partner in such dirty act. I don’t and will never support such demonic act. You gays are becoming so bold. Never you mention me again you disgusting soul.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Vinnie2000(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Timekeeper:

But you know we obidients wud have attacked obasanjo if he hadn't supported obi too

So it is a fair thing. Let's drop acting as if we will do different

Dis is a BIG LIE from you. sad

When Tinubu visited Obasanjo and Obasanjo accepted, OBidients never complained or Cried out!

Peter Obi is Naturally a Good Product.
With or Without big Endorsements, He will Win! cool
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Elibaba1: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Atiku was behind that. All these Giringorians sef

Under who’s government?? Mumu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Igba123: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Atiku was behind that. All these Giringorians sef
am I missing something here? Was Atiku the president of Nigeria? Please explain to me because I know Nigeria constitution doesn't give executive power to the vp except where the president is not in the country for a certain period of time. Wetin you mean.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by FireUpNow(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari is a cave man and archaic in nature

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Closet gay, keep defending yourselves. You must be Alex partner in such dirty act. I don’t and will never support such demonic act. You gays are becoming so bold. Never you mention me again you disgusting soul.

SHUT UP, YOU IDIOT!
A Mature guy misbehaving like a 4 year old Boy! undecided

In that thread, you were all over the Place , running ur mouth Shamelessly like a Parrot who took Grounded pepper..
A guy gossiping cheaply with ladies like a 7yr old Girl. embarassed cry

Whether Alex is Gay or Straight is not my Business.

Better Get sense this 2023 and stop acting like a Sissy, You hear? sad
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

SHUT UP, YOU IDIOT!
A Mature guy misbehaving like a 4 year old Boy! undecided

In that thread, you were all over the Place , running ur mouth Shamelessly like a Parrot who took Grounded pepper..
A guy gossiping cheaply with ladies like a 7yr old Girl. embarassed cry

Whether Alex is Gay or Straight is not my Business.

Better Get sense this 2023 and stop acting like a Sissy, You hear? sad
Your topics says a lot, Sissy personified. Getat kid
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by johngwain: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2023
[Don't mind the olodo, suffering no dey tire amquote author=PrinceOfLagos post=119673673]
The GSM phone that you're using to type this trash was brought into the country by the Obasanjo government in 2001

That alone is bigger than all Buhari has done in 8years as President [/quote]
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Patokens: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2023
BUHARI AND HIS PEOPLE GO JUST OPEN MOUTH DEY TALK RUBBISH AND LIES AGAINST TRUTHS THAT IS SO GLARING.BACKWARD AND USELESS.
dre11:

https://punchng.com/obasanjo-buhari-ahead-in-backwardness-tweep-blasts-presidency/?amp

Previous thread:
Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by hopexter(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:
If not for Tinubu that supported and imposed this disaster upon Nigeria, Nigerians would have been saved from the Buhari pandemic.

But Tinubu supported Buhari because of his selfish ambition but that ambition will never materialize in Jesus name.

Tinubu supported his party just as Buhari is supporting his party. It was a party affair. Wasn’t Obi supposed to support Atiku and wait for his turn afterwards?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Memphitz357: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

But our resident ediot on Nairaland will not agree with you ooooo
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Penguin2: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up who's Obasanjo? Obasanjo is a novice in Buhari's present

Before Buhari ever thought of leading a coup, Obasanjo was already a retired Head of State.

Before Buhari won the presidency he’s serving now, Obasanjo already completed two terms as civilian President.

Obasanjo was and still is Buhari’s senior in the military.

So where does Buhari come close to Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Toosure70: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Baba Buhari performed better than obj that’s busy endorsing rubbish . Without Atiku his regime would have been woeful.
you need urgent attention

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Proudlyomonna: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Ifa hear.
Without bubu Tinubu is nothing on a National level.
With his Acn structure He could not even deliver at least minimum of 30% to a very fine candidate like Ribadu in his own Lagos oo with all the JAGABAN nonsense whining grin
Infact He was the least performed compared to other SW States where Acn had structure.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by benjaminlawson(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2023
We should not take garba statement with any seriousness or give it any attention because he is nobody in our society, who is just protecting his meal ticket. How would any sane person said Baba Obasanjo is jealous of Buhari, in what way? are they even equal? much less of higher than him. To start with, if it is years they governed, Obasanjo governed for eleven years, Buhari nine years plus. In term of intellectual capability, Obasanjo is a graduate, even the secondary certificate was not presented of the other, In term of economic policies, everybody enjoyed during Obasanjo, particularly the civil servant, which makes civil servants to start building houses and buying cars including teachers, but the present one has makes us poor and make our country capital city of poor people in the world. They will claim they completed second night bridge, rail way and abuja kaduna road, but the trillion they borrowed to achieve this, is it justifiable, that left us in deep poverty and debts. All what he promised, corruption and nepotism didn't allow him to achieve any one, like building one regularly every year, for nearly 8 years no refinery was built neither did they try to repair any. It is when their tenure is expired that they said our refinery will work at second quarter of 2023 in which no one is sure if they will achieve it, they have milked Nigerian dry through their subsidy scam where our local consumption jumped from 35 million litter per day to 100 million liter per day, and no attempt on the part of government to verify this, even when many appointments of the same government are rejecting the figure. Of all these, what will make any reasonable person jealous of, with exception of those who are direct beneficiary of the rutting system.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Blaqputin(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Kajaard:

Your level of illiteracy is baffling.

I am shocked to see someone can type without working brain cells.
That's not fair bro, but it's the truth sha

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by hotwax: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2023
sapele914:
Keep quiet, Ipobian failure turned oblivious obidunce.

wait..are you claiming buhari did better than OBJ?

Dollar rate and bag of rice kill you there
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by juman(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Obasanjo suppose to be in prison.
He was a thief.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by hotwax: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Before Buhari ever thought of leading a coup, Obasanjo was already a retired Head of State.

Before Buhari won the presidency he’s serving now, Obasanjo already completed two terms as civilian President.

Obasanjo was and still is Buhari’s senior in the military.

So where does Buhari come close to Obasanjo?

obasanjo cleared our foreign debt to 0 buhari is taking loan like water.
dollar rate nko
bag of rice nko?
security nko?

may buhari happen to the lives of his follower..God will rule their lives the way buhari is ruling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by hotwax: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2023
juman:
Obasanjo suppose to be in prison.
He was a thief.

and buhari wey help Abach keep is loot in foreign countries nko?

Buhari even said "abacha is not a theive"
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Mcbayo(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
Penguin2:

as to your prayer above I say a big amen. To the comparison of OBJ TO THAT PMB , OBJ WAS ONE OF THE BEST ng presidents in history while PMB is one of the ****** to have ever happened to ng. Share to OBJ like for PMB
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency by Fearyourcreator: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The GSM phone that you're using to type this trash was brought into the country by the Obasanjo government in 2001

That alone is bigger than all Buhari has done in 8years as President
So you belive by now if not for Obasanjo we wont be using phones...
Ori e ti dota

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hungry, Facing Hardships – Emir Of Kano Tells Tinubu / No Evidence Boko Haram Abducted 100 Men In Borno / It Is A Class War silly! By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.