Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves (15855 Views)

Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics / How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Ogbono Soup, With Fufu Or Eba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by LikeAking: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
I have seen a wife.
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Favour315(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dshocker:

What type of combination is this kwanu?
Taste and see
Try it first
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Favour315(f): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Richy4:

Please Stop forming sad
Aswear
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by mariahAngel(f): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favour315:

I actually cooked it for my entire family in the villa

Op, if you can, do more of outdoor cooking in a natural/village environment.
It'll get you more subscribers/views on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by JooEeL(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favour315:

There are two types of ogbono, ujuru and ado. Ado draws better than ujuru. If it's the same method you have been using and getting good results, it might be that you bought the ujuru type

Hi Favour315, how do I know what type? I bought it from a ghanaian store and its not d first time na.

If you see the inside, can you tell if it's expired or something? Some parts seem lumpy, could it be why? I never really see naija store, na y.

And ur title says "Oha", but u keep mentioning "Ora". Shey na d same tin ni?

P.S Just realised its a Naija made product. Just looked at the container product again.

Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by kkins25(m): 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
I don't like preparing this soup because, one slight mistake, boom the thing no go draw.

Some people fry theirs before adding water, I've also seen some boil water before adding the powder.

I've tried both, for me, i prefer to fry first,but its more difficult to cook because over frying it deletes the drawy drawy. haha.
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Germanjoe(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
hope you are not cooking this meal for any man
E no mean,na her pot of soup.
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Richy4(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favour315:

Aswear
You are too real.. just keep it up dear..

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by bigtt76(f): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
But this thing nor draw naaaaah angry

Favour315:
The common Oha/ora soup everyone knows is prepared using cocoyam paste or achi. Many people are still missing out on this particular method of cooking Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves. That is why I have put up this video just so you know that there are still other ways of cooking Ogbono or oha. Meanwhile I used freshly plucked Oha �. From the tree straight to the pot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9lyeCoMyT8
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Rubbish
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by atiku4President(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favour315:

Probably, you are from Enugu. Imo people hadly cook ognonu with uha
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Octobertwentysix(f): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wow this is new, will try it, thank you op.
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by doneback04: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Did you add sugar grin cheesy this preparation made me to remember mr ibu and son movie
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by franksam2009: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Richy4:

Please Stop forming sad
form what? Oha can never go well with ogbono, it's a different leaf entirely, if you serve me this I won't eat seriously
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by zinaunreal(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why do you people like that smelling oha
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by mozona(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
forget if you know sabi, u know sabi cook be dat...

as a man i cant be delivery ingredient to cook and i go come Bleep up.

to cook naim easy pass, except you are a lazy man wey no wan learn
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by sundid(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favour315:
The common Oha/ora soup everyone knows is prepared using cocoyam paste or achi. Many people are still missing out on this particular method of cooking Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves. That is why I have put up this video just so you know that there are still other ways of cooking Ogbono or oha. Meanwhile I used freshly plucked Oha �. From the tree straight to the pot

Ok
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by hardon1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Will oha leaf go well with ogbono
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by toprealman: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
hope you are not cooking this meal for any man
There is something abnormal about you.
Let's say she decidesto cook for a MAN and the man swarp role and cooke for her later, is that a crime?
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by ariesbull: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stupidity... tufiakwa
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Richy4(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
franksam2009:
form what? Oha can never go well with ogbono, it's a different leaf entirely, if you serve me this I won't eat seriously
My apologies.. I misunderstood what you meant.. I thought that you were looking down on the mode of the preparing of the said meal which was traditional...

Though all u should have done was to politely asked her if cooking with the said leaf was yummy instead of outrightly saying that it was disgusting...
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Kollabo419: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nna mehnnn

Ofé di oku
Nne are u married ?
Just Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Favour315(f): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Op, if you can, do more of outdoor cooking in a natural/village environment.
It'll get you more subscribers/views on YouTube.
Ok thanks dear

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Sirchiboy: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favour315:

Our wife

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by aklion: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
No offence oo. But why the soup look like sacrifice?
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by koby86: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favour315, good job girl.
Pure and raw wife material,no filter,no fakeness.
Can we just get married at Favour315
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
..... If not either bitter leave or Uziza leaves in ogbono soup,then count me out.
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by observanc1: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favour315:

are u from Nsukka? It's Nsukka people that I know that cook ogbona with oha
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by etrange: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Shouldn't this be illegal? cheesy

Hope you enjoyed it though.
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Dshocker(m): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2023
Favour315:

Taste and see
Try it first

Try wetin.
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by Kingdollar28(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I need to have you smoke Colorado in my new house

Invite me to bro

lol grin
Re: How To Cook Ogbono Soup With Oha Leaves by VawulenceProMax: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Kingdollar28:

Invite me to bro

lol grin
I am not bobrisky bro lol. If you get girls wey like drugs , carry them come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cakes By Marie / Hot Peppers Lovers, Let's Talk About Spicy Peppers and food / Nigerian Desserts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.