Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) (19210 Views)

God Has Blessed My Family We Don't Need Nigeria's Wealth - Tinubu's Wife / Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Stevosty: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Says the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Richardonald(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2023
Wait oo

Is this question supposed to be directed to Atiku or tilumbugrin

Who Sabi tilumbu background

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by chinemezeq: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Marley15: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
9jii:
Atiku is a criminal
Obi is a Ipob terrorists master
Tinubu is a national builder
urchins always want to be heard����

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by bdon123(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
If anyone is talking of source of wealth ,Tinubu should be hiding face.Atiku is far more credible than Tinubu wen it comes to source of wealth.He might not been completely clean in d start bt his business is still generating hard revenue for over a decade.

D audacity of a drug kingpin sha....only in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by chinemezeq: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Coming from someone whose entire life is questionable. Mumu bulabulaa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by TheChameleon: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2023
2rez:
Pot calling kettle black. Two decrepit gays.

Peter Obi was Atiku's Girlfriend.

Your god, Nnamdi Kanu confirmed it.

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by DSC7: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Tinupoo should tell us about his educational background, family background,and source of wealth before we can take him serious if not he should just shut up and wait what for his unstoppable disgrace with our PVC....
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by crazygod(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Nothing to see here except a case of Pot labelling Kettle black. tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by hopexter(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu’s fear is Atiku while Obi’s fear is Tinubu and Atiku’s fear is Obi for shortening his votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by TheChameleon: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Amspecial:
grin
Am not even supporting atifku but see who's talking

This zombie will keep fooling him self and his kind
The north that am from or where? Yoruba muslim keep fooling yourself

Yeeb0es and denying their heritage. Only bastards will do that for any reason.
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by APCnaPDP: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Tinubu is the only presidential candidate directly attacking other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Emola12(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2023
9jii:
Atiku is a criminal
Tinubu money looters in Lagos State ,,, just dey play with your future
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2023
This is the madman some of you want to vote for. What is Tinubu's source of wealth ? Tinubu has no sesnse of shame and is no better than Atiku.

Peter Obi For President

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2023
9jii:
Atiku is a criminal

Clap for yourself.
Continue to disgrace your impotent father

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Everyone knows Tinupoo is a shameless thief.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by akpunda86: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6QQBG1e8qI

Source- https://gazettengr.com/atiku-lied-about-his-background-source-of-wealth-tinubu/

Sentiments apart are we okay as a country,we allowed a senile old illiterate man with no basic in economics to rule us for 8 years and now we are rooting for two senile old men with questionable characters to rule us again.
If only APC gave the ticket to Osibanjo,oh my God who is druggie Tinubu.
Obi is not the best but the best available.
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Eriokanmi: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
These old peeps should just go abeg
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by hopexter(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
TheChameleon:

Peter Obi was Atiku's Girlfriend.

Your god, Nnamdi Kanu confirmed it.

They were screwing themselves I believe because Obi get prick too. But Dino melaye don take over that bed space from Obi.
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Lol imagine Trinubu the father of all lies and deceit accusing another person of telling a lie.

Tinubu and his zombies na cruise sha
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Evergreen4(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2023
kettle calling pot black
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Masterchef(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Source of wealth apart, the skill sets that seems to separate the three leading contenders[b] to varying extents[/b] are:

Job experience
Communication
Public speaking

Strategic thinking
Teamwork/Collaboration
Delegation
Negotiation
Problem solving
Goal-setting
Planning

Empathy
Integrity
Motivation
Honesty
Accountability
Trust

This is just as opinion and It's left to Nigerians to decide on what's priority.
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by brain54(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2023
now I know your brain Dey skip…
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2023
9jii:
Atiku is a criminal

National builder who does not believes in One Nigeria grin
Next Year your President will be either Obi or Atiku,in the heart of the average person on the streets of Nija, APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by ednut1(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Coming from you Amoda

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by nairamaniac: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
2022 was a bad year for me.

My house got raided by bandits earlier last year in FCT, they robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. Fast forward to the ending of last year 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of ikeja, however I was able to escape because of my street orientation. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

We have to get it right this 2023, Enough of giving power to people that are old enough to be in a carehome.

Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labour Party.

Sorry, but this your story made me laff and sad at the same time.
It looked like while you were experiencing those events in real time, you was thinking of buhari, tinubu and atiku.

I understand u.

But u are right, a better working government can influence micro security issues.
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Tell us about yours
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2023
Pot calling Kettle Black ..
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
A thief and drug dealer (2-in-one) should not open his dirty gutter mouth and talk about others.

Yes, THIENOOBU, I am talking about you!
Re: Atiku Lied About His Background, Source Of Wealth: Tinubu (Video, Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2023
Ashewo telling us that her rival is doing Olosho and hookup. embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPA Helpless As Warri Indigenes Kill Delta Ports With N4,000 Illegal Fees / Wuraola House In Ikeja Engulfed By Fire (photos) / Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.